All Comments on 'Cumming Out'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!

Very arrousing story. Just the way sex should be! Open & uninhibitated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot

Great story. Super hot how the first timer watched and then joined in.

SilkyDaveSilkyDavealmost 14 years ago
i want to..

that was a positively hot story that has me so damn horny, i want a hard cock in my mouth right now !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

("We talked about it...thought maybe we'd surprise you, see what you thought, did...reacted. I've been waiting back in their bedroom," )

---oh yeah, this is great- the bitch tricks her boyfriend into a homo encounter and doesn't show up until it's too late for him to back out.....she talked to the fags about it but didn't consider talking to her boyfriend about it first- b4 setting him up like that_ and why hadn't she told him about her watching the fags having sex while finger fucking herself_ and the fags assure david that they're not interested in his girl friend- but then you have them sucking her tits.

betrayal, manipulation, lying_ i didn't find a single thing about this story decent....and you repeated a few times- the fact of david never thinking about doing anything like 'that'- as if that makes it better?

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
01/2012. ANNON - What a Bad Boy

WAS David blind-sided? Or are You so close-minded to the possible pleasure many have experienced and achieved when new options and opportunities present themselves. The story line did have David admitting (to himself) that he had prior exposure to male blow jobs. Who's to say he didn't leave "subconscious hints" regarding an interest to experience again, first hand (mouth) from a together male couple. Not one time did anyone pressure David beyond his already exposed vicarious interest and acceptance regarding the 4-somes interactions. To other readers, ANNON is just one, single-minded reviewer - who missed his target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing than having sex with another man and a woman at the same time, unless it was being with 2 women and another man at the same time. Nothing is out of limits as long as the participating partners also enjoyed it.

Besides, this is a fantasy story so anything is permissible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

That was my first read of a gay experience and I'm blown away. I would love to have my first experience with that much intensity!! Great read great job I'll be looking for you next submission. Hopefully another first time story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous