Cumming Out

Story Info
Crossdressing with wife in public. Threesome sex.
10.9k words
4.7
34k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weluvhose
weluvhose
69 Followers

Cumming Out

Over the past few years, my wife has fully encouraged my crossdressing fetish along with incredible discussed fantasies including both of us performing oral sex on a man! These fantasies has led to interesting discussions outside the bedroom and created a GREAT friendship, trust and respect for each other.

Recently, our talks led to her asking me if I would ever want to "go out" in public dressed as a woman. I told her I knew that we had talked about and acted out similar scenarios while using our toys and our mutual goal of reaching climax but had not considered a "real" world event.

One of those scenarios is her driving and I am sitting in the passenger seat on a 4 lane highway in daylight with both of us dressed up. We pull along a truck driver sitting high in his cab and I hike up my hem to show a LOT of leg. Then she reaches over and pets my leg as I smile at him. We later would return home and talk about and act out the "what ifs" meeting and pleasing him. Another one is to go to an upscale restaurant where we never have been and be two ladies having a quiet dinner. Either of these are enough to create excellent fantasies to build on and to reach very nice orgasms for both of us!

During our discussion about "going out", she said that we should carry out the dinner one by traveling to Las Vegas, staying in a hotel and making reservations at one of their finer restaurants. That way we would always be within the same building and build my confidence of being in public dressed up.

This, of course, aroused me so fast that we needed to have a "quickie" to release my swollen cock. During our love fest, we talked about our heels clicking on the tile floors, enjoying the feeling of thighs and our pussies (and my cock) being softly caressed by exquisite, silken hosiery! The extreme excitement of me being in public dressed plus a little fear of what the day would bring leads to a mutual cum filled release.

Following that quick and exciting fantasy, we continued our day and discussion surrounding preparations and when to carry them out. Within a few days, we booked our flight and room and then talked of what clothing and shoes to take with us and her adding that it would be a good idea to practice walking in my pumps more often. She pointed out that when I do wear my fuck me pumps, I am usually seated with her in the living room or on my back in bed enjoying her finger penetrations in my pussy and her excellent cock sucking and stroking skills.

She suggested that I start wearing my pumps around the house each night after work so I would be more accustomed when we were in Las Vegas. This would give me the ability and confidence to walk the long hotel hallways, the lobbies with tile/smooth floors on the main level of the hotel and restaurant and just get comfortable wearing them instead of being laid in them.

Beginning the next night after work, I put on my favorite shoes which I picked out and ordered on line by myself a couple years ago right after I "came out" to her! They are a pair of Kelly & Katie 3 inch, peep toe, navy colored pumps with 3 small bows across the top of the toes. I ABSOULETLY adore these Cum Fuck Me pumps and are so comfortable to wear, at least for the short periods we role play. She was right though, after a couple hours of wearing them as we ate dinner, did the dishes and watched TV standing up; I could feel some discomfort. Being new shoes and only wearing them for a couple of hours I came to understand why I need high heel training!

Over several nights, I alternated between that pair and the 2nd pair I have; Jones New York 3 inch, pointed toe, black pumps. Through the weeks leading up to the day we flew out, she suggested that I wear them without anything on my feet. I have become quite the fashion statement walking around on our tile floors in the house in a pair of shorts or jeans with them on!

During the week leading up to our departure date, she wanted me to start wearing my different pairs of pantyhose so I could understand that your feet may slide around just a little bit as I have "stretched" out the pumps wearing them so much. Finally, the night before arrived and we had to pack and she commented on how well I walk tall, carry myself and appear very comfortable wearing either pair of pumps. A nice compliment indeed!

She and I spent some time choosing our outfits which, of course, gave me an erection the entire time. Our bumping and grinding each other off and on during this time helped as well! We both packed 2 pairs of pumps, mine the previously mentioned and she asked me to choose hers.

I went with her open toe, gladiator style 3 inch black pumps and her gray/sparkling slingback 3 inch platforms. She was very pleased with my choices as I selected one dress and one blouse/skirt for each of us along with several styles and shades of pantyhose. That included a pair of crotchless hose for her. We then added our jewelry and makeup along with our regular clothing items for sightseeing/gambling. I am very lucky to fit into all of her dresses, blouses and skirts; we have only needed to purchase pantyhose and pumps to fit our own bodies.

We arrive in Las Vegas and get checked in, unpacked and spend the day enjoying the sights and the Strip finding a great buffet at Caesars Palace. Kind of pricy but very good! We window shop the boutiques in that hotel and dream of those fabulous, high fashion and expensive clothing items that would be fun to wear one time! She asks me how many men around us would share that same sentiment with their wife; I respond probably only the ones reading this story!!

That evening is spent doing some light gambling and enjoying the night scenes on the Strip near the hotel. All of that is followed by some wonderful, loving and caring pleasures shared with each other in the sanctity of our room before falling off to sleep.

Next day begins the transformation of my Cumming Out to no one but us! Will I pass for what I hope? A cross dresser who looks and acts like a woman? My feelings are mixed; I am anxious, anxious excited and anxious worried. My wife continues to calm my nerves with talk of what we want-sexually charged excitement! She reminds me that "so what if something does not go the way we hope, no one knows us and we are in the Original Sin City where anything goes!!"

We enjoy breakfast down stairs followed by her hitting a little bit of money on the one arm bandits. She tells me that those funds just paid for our entire trip including meals and hotel!! We make our way back to the room and lounge for a couple of hours until midafternoon.

At that point, she suggests that we start by me taking a quick shower and using a product that will remove hair from my legs that is better than a razor. She says that the razor will be used later for close in smoothness. That is a ritual I have never completed before and as our fantasies and fetishes have evolved and grown, I have never liked looking down to see my leg hair poking through my pantyhose. I also take a quick moment to shave my penis, balls and scrotum since I do enjoy the feel of hosiery on those super smooth erogenous zones!

After the shower and rinse down, we fill the tub and add bubble bath. She joins me and though the tub is tight for two, we manage by sitting face to face and it is exciting to all of a sudden feel her nails on my hardened shaft without visually seeing it. Of course, she enjoys the mutually feelings as I find her pussy lips and caress them as I enter her with one finger while my mouth finds a bubble covered nipple to suck.

She cautions me not to excite her too much and slowly reduces her strokes on my hard dick explaining that we must save ourselves for what is sure to be quite the orgasmic climax at the end of the evening. I must admit that the bubbles and warm water add a nice lubricant to my repeated penetrations of her pussy along with her gentle strokes performed on me.

She reaches for the razor and asks me to present my leg above water and gently shaves from my balls down to my ankle, repeating the same motions for the other leg. After submersing each leg in the water and feeling myself up, I am amazed at how soft and smooth my legs feel with the bubble bath. She has performed this same routine earlier in the morning before breakfast. We stand up and do a quick rinse off with the shower to remove the bubble bath residue and use our hands on each other to help wash away the foamy, moisturizing remains.

I spend more time than I should rubbing her clit and sphincter from behind as I whisper in her ear that I can't wait to have her from behind while drying off her back side.

Her own fantasy is having two bulging cocks in each of her holes at the same time. I have penetrated her ass with my fingers while using the dildo on her pussy and enjoy watching her very high energy and multiple cum gushing orgasms explode over the toy! Of course, I always talk to her like I am sharing a man with her and are enjoying using her body as I drive the dildo and a couple fingers into each hole.

She finally pushes my hands away from her ass and turns to face me with a deep tongue plunging kiss. We then step out of the tub and finish drying each other off. She informs me that from this point forward, there is no backing out of the evening and I am to slip into my persona as the woman I want to be. Sexy with a little bit of a slutty attitude, feel pretty about myself and want to pleasure her, myself and our fantasy man when we return to our room later in the evening.

We sit on the edge of the bed and I follow her time honored routine of putting on lotion on all shaved areas of our legs but she volunteers to apply to my softening cock which quickly grows in her hand. She applies lotion to my balls and scrotum as well with a small circle around the entrance to my ass. She is concerned by applying the lotion my self; I will feel myself up to much because the scent of the lotion is my favorite and reminds one of an exotic beach. She quickly finishes the application before I can begin to grow myself bigger.

Once this erotic ritual is complete, she has me remain seated on the bed and brings a wrapped box to me and sets it on my lap. I open it to discover a beautiful long hair, brunette wig. Though I knew I was expecting this in order to pull off the entire evening as a woman, I did not expect it so soon. She explains that in order to fulfill my fantasy of being a woman from the start, my wig is a key piece of that fantasy. I can enjoy brushing it aside as I get dressed, curl it to my desired look and lift it so she can fix my necklace clasp.

She helps me fit it on my scalp and drape it across the back of my neck. It is everything I had always dreamed it would be, shoulder length with short bangs and quickly drape it over my nipples. I enjoy seeing women who wear their hair in such fashion over the top of their clothing and always wonder how it must feel to curl a few strands behind my ears or the feel of it brushing my nipples.

She has left the wardrobe choices for each of us up to me so as she begins applying her makeup and drying her hair in the bathroom; I choose a dark blue/black, 90% polyester/10% spandex, unlined patterned dress with a hem 2 inches above the knee for me and a sweetheart neckline. I choose a very sexy black, see through lace bra which will peek through at the low neckline of the dress.

For my wife, I choose the snow white, single ply; see through, button up blouse with a black, mid thigh skirt that has flecks of reflective material in it. When she walks, the skirt has the illusion of glittering under light and definitely draws ones eyes to it and her gorgeous legs. Underneath the blouse, I have chosen her favorite bra to wear during our play sessions which is a white, half cup, lace bra. The blouse and bra easily allow her breasts and nipples to be seen which excites me as I watch men ogle her when we are out and about on date nights back home.

I complete the look for both of us with my navy peep toe pumps and her gray sparkling sling backs. The absolute polished looks to these ensembles are our pantyhose. I have chosen a high quality, sheer black and high gloss that is the same brand and style for both of us. It is always a turn on knowing we both our wearing the same pantyhose. The only difference is her pair is crotchless; my balls always work their way out while standing/walking and becomes uncomfortable. I am jealous that her pussy is that accessible and mine is not.

She exits the bathroom and sees me sliding my 2nd leg into my pantyhose with my bra snug against my breast. She gently caresses my already rigid nipple that is pushing the lace fabric out slightly as she gives me a quick lip kiss. I can smell my favorite perfume, Red, on her neck and have a knowing satisfaction I will be able to catch the same scent on my own body shortly.

I enjoy the act of pulling my hair through the neck of the dress after I pull it on over my head knowing women the world over do this without a 2nd thought. The feel of the hair softly caressing the top of my dress at my shoulder is also a treat.

She then begins putting her own laid out clothing items on as I finish slipping into my pumps. She then follows me into the bathroom after dressing and asks if I want her to do anything with my hair besides brushing it out. I tell her that I like the very ends curled out away from my head. She has me sit on the commode and applies the curling iron to get my desired look. It is quite the feminine feeling to enjoy the timeless routine of one woman performing hair dressing on another. A first for me and something I highly recommend, it never ceases to amaze me that this ritual performed thousands of times a day in hair salons everywhere is some type of rejuvenation for women. I can't explain it but now recognize there is something to it and I have joined this piece of being a woman too!

She then helps me apply my makeup with light rouge, red lipstick and a dark blue eye shadow with black eyelash mascara which accent my already long eyelashes and my dress. I love wearing a bit of heavy eye makeup, I feel sluttier especially when I check a mirror. She completes the look with a couple of sprays to my wrists of our favorite perfume which I rub together and then gently spread along both sides of my neck. She then asks that I let her spray some under the hem of my dress between my thighs which I readily agree to.

You just never know who might be lucky enough to have their nose near my sheer encased cock and want them to have a pleasant smell with that pleasant sight!

We finish this off with our jewelry, I lift my hair from around the nape of my neck and hold it as she wraps my 26 inch length of single strand of pearls around my neck and then doubles them up. She then helps me attach my 3 pearl, dangling, clip on earrings that match my necklace. I have worn both of these a lot of times but a new sensation as I feel them touching my neck along with my black hair. The result is so feminine, white pearls against my hair.

Her own jewelry consists of a matching gold choker with dangling earrings with a twist pattern that make beautiful reflections in the light and highlight her face! One last check in the mirror for makeup and fittings and we are about to walk through the door for Cumming Out!

The time has arrived and my anxious nervousness meter is on high but my sexual arousal is exceeding that!! It's time to head downstairs for our reservation time for dinner. We check our clutches for makeup, room key and IDs (just in case) and walk out into the hallway on the 17th floor. We make our way to the elevator and as the door opens, we find a couple already on board and acknowledge us as we step in. As we descend past the floors, the woman compliments us both on our choice of outfits and asks what the special occasion is. My wife replies that just two close friends having dinner together and choosing to make it a special event by dressing up.

More join us as the elevator stops a couple more times and I feel uncomfortable but realize the first encounter has been a success. If that lady knows I am dressed as a woman, she does not indicate anything out of the ordinary. She speaks to her companion of gambling at the tables and the free drinks. Others in the elevator pay us no attention, just people on their way to their own inhibitions and desires; just like us!

Sure enough, the sounds of our heels clicking across the tiled floor is a sound heard all the time but just knowing you are creating that sound is as exhilarating as when we fantasize about it in bed! That coupled with a couple of men eyeing us as we walk by confirms that most of my fears are unfounded, I have Cum Out if only to me but am accepted by their obvious approval! Wow, I am eye candy!

She leans in as we walk to ask if I am OK and I softly reply that I feel WONDERFULLY EXCITED! She points out that we have received a couple of glances and asks if I noticed. I reply that "Oh Yes, I have noticed." She adds maybe they like your unlined dress and my see thru blouse. I ask if they think we are Prostitutes taking a dinner break. She says she hopes they think that about us! That starts a feeling lower in my groin but fight the urge to allow growth, a hard on this early and a wet spot on my dress would end my night in shame.

We make our way to the upscale restaurant where we are greeted by a very attractive, young lady wearing a very short black dress, matching pumps and sheer black hose. She guides us to our table where the lights are subdued and the tables are intimately spaced apart. I enjoy watching her sweet round cheeks coax the hem of her dress to and fro only as she leads us to our table and quickly realize that I have lost awareness. I too am dressed to impress!

My wife reminds me as we start to sit that I should smooth my dress down my back of my legs so it does not wrinkle. Once again, a feminine ritual carried out innumerable times but a first for me. As I carry out this simple act, I enjoy the feel of my hands gently moving across the soft and smooth material of my dress as it rides my pantyhosed encased back legs. It is erotic and a great feeling of femininity!

A handsome waiter arrives to take our drink orders and offer appetizers which we choose from the extensive menu. We both agree to a glass of wine, I am not usually a wine drinker but am eager to play the part. We then discuss and decide on dinner choices after he walks away.

My wife puts down her menu and asks how I am feeling, if I am comfortable and enjoying myself. I reply that I am both and thank her for allowing my "cumming out" if only to us. She points out that I ordered with the waiter in a normal voice. I am immediately embarrassed as I had not even thought about speaking. She also points out that it did not seem to faze him a bit and used gender neutral words when speaking to either or both of us. She also says that she has no doubt that he probably has seen way more than what he has with us.

The waiter returns with our drinks and takes our order, I am very self conscious now as I place my request but he shows nothing but kindness, hospitality and professionalism while serving us! I am not sure how I would have reacted to anything but that and am very grateful that "anything goes in Las Vegas".

As we begin to enjoy our appetizers and discuss the rest of our plans for sightseeing and gambling while in town, I ask my wife how it feels to know that she sees a woman across from her but it is still me. She responds that she is thoroughly enjoying watching me enjoy myself; she is sexually aroused knowing that I am enjoying the moment as well and that she is so happy I am comfortable. That means so much to me and knowing that she is so willing to share my fetishes with her brings a confidence, trust and joy to our marriage that is indescribable, as always.

weluvhose
weluvhose
69 Followers