Cumming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his cum entering my mouth and as I come up to his tip, she holds my head down more forcefully and whispers do not slide off of him, just swallow what's in your mouth and breathe through your nose. She gently forces me back down to take him again and whispers to go deeper each time I go down on him. I do as instructed and can feel my own cock releasing so much precum into my pantyhose, I think I will be drained before I can climax.

I feel his hand move under my ass and slide along my scrotum and find my balls and caress them and then follow my shaft up and start tracing it through my pantyhose with his thumb and finger. I realize my wife is slowly swaying as her hair gently brushes my face and know he must be finger banging that tight pussy of hers. I ask if he is inside her and she tells me that two fat fingers are all the way to the knuckles inside her. She confirms his two fingers are as big as my dick when I fuck her. She reminds me to continue to provide the best blowjob I can and pushes down on my head further each time I go down.

This is a better fantasy than I could have ever imagined, I am being jacked off in full dress up and through my pantyhose while my wife is being finger banged by the same person who I am sucking his nice big, thick cock with her face right next to mine coaching me on his blowjob!

The pussy and cock juices are flowing from all 3 of us! With her superb coaching, she whispers that this is it and as I travel to his very tip and start my next down slide over him, she pushes on top of my head and guides me to take as much of him as I can.

She continually is in my ear telling me to just open my throat and hold there as long as I can. I feel him releasing more cum into my mouth than ever, she whispers that she knows I can't swallow that amount but just let it run into my mouth and out. Her tongue finds the corner of my mouth and tastes him for herself. She gently pulls on my hair to pull up and as I do, coaches me to make sure I suck his tip as I slide off.

I then catch my breath as I watch her go down on him as far as I did the last time. She is such a great cocksucker! I envy her skills on him and watch as she quickly increases her strokes on him, never losing a drop, seeing her throat move as she swallows at the top of his head. She continues to take way more of him than I did and I notice she is forcing herself back and forth on his finger banging so she can take it in her pussy as deep as she is giving.

He tells her to slow down as he is not ready to cum yet but his request makes her go even faster and as far down as she can each time. She reaches for my hand and puts it around her face and I gather her hair in my hand so it does not distract in any way. What an incredible sexual thrill to watch your wife give an incredible blowjob to someone while you hold her hair in your hand.

I glance up at him and see him lying there with immense pleasure on his face as I reach down to pull my pantyhose down around my balls. He opens his eyes and glances at me with a smile and traces my crack one more time. I ask him to be gentle as she is the only one who has ever penetrated me. He licks his finger and slowly inserts himself into me as I gently buck over the finger that is obviously bigger than my wife's.

After passing through my sphincter muscle, I relax as he slowly pumps in and out of me. He announces he can no longer hold his climax and begins pumping my wife's mouth full of his seed. She is still has a lot of him in her mouth and I watch in amazement as she swallows what must be copious amounts of hot creamy cum. Her lip lock on his shaft never breaks and I move in close to her face, she grabs me by the hair, slides off and shoves me down on him to take his last bit and tells me to just swallow. I do as instructed and receive my first cum load down my throat. Hot, creamy and smooth! She then pulls me off by the hair and starts to jack him off as she whispers in my ear that I must earn my pearl necklace as some of his ejaculation from her pumping shoots onto my neck and across the neckline of my dress.

She looks at me with a great big smile, kisses me fully and dives her tongue into my mouth. As I suck on it, I can feel his creamy fluid transferring off her tongue and into my mouth which I swallow along with what he shot in me. He stops his finger banging of us and we collapse in a heap on his chest.

She looks at me and congratulates me on my first cum guzzling blowjob and asks if it was everything I dreamed. Before I can answer, he tells us that it was way more than he expected and there is no way that was my first time. I gave him a great blowjob and obviously have done it before. She and I confirm to him that it was my first time and the only practice I have had is by sucking her fingers and tongue.

He points out that two of the three of us has released ropes of hot jizz on each other and asks if I would like to cum as well. I confirm that I do but am uneasy as to what he has in mind. He suggests that he is ok with anything including just letting my wife work me to climax if he can just watch.

My wife offers another scenario if he promises to be gentle, butt fucking me while she sucks me to fruition. Though we have never talked about a man entering me from behind, I have truly enjoyed the fingering she has given me so many times. His finger penetration of me was actually pleasant after he was inside me so I agree if he agrees to not force his way inside me.

He confirms with a lust in his eye that it will be performed at my comfort level though he hopes to go "balls deep". We all adjust ourselves so that I am on all fours on the bed with my ass in the air, I watch my wife slide under me upside down and play with my nipples, bra and dress on the way down. She lefts my hem up to expose my hard on and feel her warm and expert finger tips stroke me. He has already accepted the KY jelly from my wife as I took position, I gave her a questioning look and she told me she had hidden it in her luggage thinking that I might act on this very offer if it came "up". It has and he is up all right, a full erection again.

He tells me that he has never gotten to fuck a virgin pussy before and especially one who has taken the time to dress up with such hot clothing, shoes and makeup! My wife asks me to lower myself a bit so she can perform my imminent blowjob from her better. I do as she asks and he gently forces my legs apart with his own as one hand slides the back side of my dress hem up and over my waist.

I feel his finger repeatedly moving around my asshole as he works the jelly into the sides and entrance to me. She announces to him that my blowjob from her will not start until he is ready to enter me and she is just giving me a handjob right now. I feel her take a part of my dress and wrap my cock with it in her hand. That is another fulfilling experience she usually carries out when we are acting out our desires.

Her very wet pussy in crotchless pantyhose is directly below me and I lean down to lap at her and rub my face in her hose. He has not even entered me yet but I feel like I can cum bucket loads right now!

I hear him set the jelly jar down on the table behind him and feel his hot hands work themselves from the toes in my pumps and pet my legs as they make their way up. I also enjoy his tongue obviously caressing my silken covered skin. This creates such gushing of precum from me that I can feel it now exiting me and dripping onto my wife's face. I look underneath myself and see her waiting mouth accepting every drop as her hand very slowly pumps me. She knows I am close and does not want me to climax without being penetrated. I think of how women must enjoy this moment with their hem up around their waist, enjoying a man's hands petting and caressing just before both of them enjoy penetration. His mouth finds my ass and I can feel gentle bites as his finger circles my waiting hole.

He tells us both that my pussy is so pink and appears so tight in spite of his previous finger banging. He tells my wife he is about to introduce his cock to my hole and she tells him she sees everything from her position. She pulls on my waist just a bit to lower my leaking tool to her waiting lips. She does not take more than the tip of me and I can feel her separating my cock lips with her tongue. I immediately visualize the repeated scene in my head I performed on him with glee.

I feel the tip of him at my hole and feel his fingers on both hands gently spreading my crack open for better access. He uses his legs to hold mine open more and feel our pantyhose gently caressing each others legs. He announces that he is now entering to which I feel pleasure and pain immediately. He stops just inside me and lets me get used to the virgin stretching. He tells us what a nice tight pussy I have, tighter than my wife and he has never had anything like me before.

I gently push back on him to accept more as I feel my wife slide her tight mouth lips onto my shaft. He accepts my gentle thrust and pushes in a little deeper to my cry out in pain. He starts to pull out and I beg him to stop and stay where he is. My wife slides off of me just long enough to announce she is proud of me. She wants me to be pleased and happy I don't want him to pull out completely.

I feel him continue to play with my ass, my pantyhosed clad thighs and pull the hem of my dress down to cover both his cock and part of my ass. I can feel him moving the fabric around the part of his cock still outside of me and then caress it back over my ass. As I continue to concentrate on relaxing my tightness, I once again gently slide back to accept more of him. No wonder my wife moaned so loudly, he is big. I thought his girth that was large in my mouth but wow!!

He asks if I want him to push in or just stay where he is and I ask to have just a bit more of him, my wife's timing is perfect as she slips about the same amount of my cock deeper into her mouth that he slides his cock into my ass.

I am getting past the point of pain and starting to enjoy my beyond fantastical sexual desires realizing I am fucking a man with my pussy. Not my wife's finger pretending to be a cock, not the dildo she has used on me which is small and never been more than the tip inside of me.

I, once again, push back on him to take him deeper within me and just about collapse on my wife as he goes deeper than I was ready for. I whimper and he apologizes as he starts to pull back. Once again, I stop him and tell him to hold right there while I adjust for comfort.

As he patiently waits, I still have the wonderful blowjob my wife is giving me and only find out later she is continually raking and caressing his balls with one of her hands. No wonder he wants to get moving on plunging in and out of me! I announce that I am about as far as I can go accepting him and asks if he can just pump me no deeper than he is. He quickly replies that he can and slowly starts working back and forth on my pussy hole for both our pleasures.

I feel my wife's thumb and forefinger working the base of my shaft as I move to his pump movements. She keeps her head steady and lets me slide back and forth inside her mouth. He tells us that there is no way he can hold on for long as my tight pussy has him in a grip to tight to fight.

He asks if he can stay inside me and cum, I reply that of course he can. With a couple more pumps, I feel his hands slide around my waist and grab me from the front and begin groaning as he thrusts his cum seed inside me. My wife's performance has now slid all the way down my shaft, she can always just about take all of me to the balls, as I release a forceful load of my cum into her throat.

I can actually feel his cum exploding inside of me and know that for once, I get to experience a woman's perspective of cum releasing inside of you. It is a pleasure knowing that your tight pussy has pleased a cock so well that his fluid is within you. He slows his thrusts and slides his hands back over my ass as he starts to extract himself from my love hole. He leans over and kisses me on the neck as I feel my wife sucking the remnants of my load from me.

He moves away and lies on the bed next to her as I lay down on the other side. We all catch our breath and then begin to relive the events in our mind. We talk of first time fulfilled fantasies, of the caring and respectful way we treated each other and ask him to stay in contact with us.

He moves to the bathroom to compose himself and as he exits, leans over to give each of us a nice big lip lock kiss and a hug. We walk him to the door and he opens his hand and offers his pantyhose to me "for a souvenir". He tells us that he had no idea that the evening would turn out as it has, he was just hoping to have two ladies for the evening and pleasure himself.

He thanks us again for such an incredible and satisfying evening with a touch of love and a lot of respect. He tells us that we have taught him that something special can still reside between two people who are obviously in love with each other, have no inhibitions or hang-ups about the other's fantasies and hopes that someday he can be just as lucky.

After the door closes, she embraces me and asks how I feel. I respond with a deeper and long lasting hug and announce I can still feel his cum moving around inside me. She says yes, I feel that each time you cum in me and I enjoy the feeling long after you have exited me. She continues on to explain that it is a deep personal satisfaction knowing that a woman has given a man a climax inside of her. He is done and feels he has spread his seed and released his sexual desire; a woman gets to carry him inside her after the fuckfest is over.

She says it feels very special, doesn't it? I reply that it does as I hug and kiss her again. I thank her for indulging my "Cumming Out" as it has been everything and more than we have ever discussed, acted out or fantasized about. I tell her I have no way of ever truly showing her how much she means to me and my love for her as my wife and best friend. She reminds me that our entire relationship is always been about trust, friendship, love, respect and sometimes reaching past inhibitions to ask for what we deeply want most from each other.

As we remove our clothing and makeup to get ready for some sleep, we share our thoughts on particular actions taken place over the evening. I announce that I was very skeptical and uneasy about him fucking me. She asks if I had ever thought about a cock inside of me as she finger banged me in the past. I said fleeting images yes but nothing concrete, she asks if I was disappointed she pushed the issue. I take her in my arms and tell her not at all and am thankful she did.

She asks if I enjoy the soreness from my pussy banging, she says she still does every time I am inside of her. I reply that I actually do and think I am probably a little looser than her one finger now that he has stretched me. She promises me that she will confirm that in the morning as we slip under the covers and hold each other as we fall asleep.