Cumming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both know she is a great benefactor of these fetishes as her sexual wants and desires are also fulfilled mentally and physically! She gets her mouth, pussy and ass stuffed with cock until she gushes multiple orgasms of cum!

The waiter returns to us with a bottle of wine that is exactly what we are drinking. My wife tells him that we have ordered two glasses only, not a bottle. He responds that a gentleman has sent over the bottle to our table and points him out. He is sitting alone at a table not too far from us and raises his glass to us as we follow the gesture of the waiter in his direction.

He rises from his table and moves our direction and is impeccably dressed with a 3 piece suit and has the appearance of a very expensive taste in fashion. He is also very good looking and appears to be athletic, obviously younger than us.

He quickly introduces himself to both of us and offers his hand to my wife first. He lightly kisses her hand and then repeats the gesture as he reaches for my hand. We thank him for the bottle of wine and he asks to join us, we readily accept as the waiter retrieves his untouched meal from his table to ours.

My wife introduces us with our names and points out that I am leaving out a fantasy of "cumming out". He compliments me by stating that he had no idea and thought he might enjoy the company of two ladies dressed for a night on the town. I thank him for the kind remarks to which he replies with a wink.

Our meals arrive shortly after and we have a wonderful evening with discussions of life, sexual innuendo, flirting and general Las Vegas tourist happenings. His company is very enjoyable; he is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. It is quite the experience to be hit on and even have his hand caress mine, a slight brush of his finger on my arm and watch him perform the same touches to my wife. It is exhilarating, flattering and arousing! Another fantasy of ours is to watch her have a man enjoy her.

He mentions that he noticed us as we strolled through the casino on the way to dinner and found both of us very attractive and just wanted to spend time with us. He acknowledged that he slipped a large tip to the hostess to seat him as close to us as possible. He asked our waiter what we were drinking and ordered the bottle to our table in hopes of seating with us.

As we finish out the bottle between the three of us and complete our meal, he asks us what is next on the agenda. My wife explains that we have reached the end of our planned evening and intend to retire to our room. He responds that obviously a sexual encounter is about to take place, we both blush and we both nod our heads in agreement.

He asks if we will allow him to join us and just watch without participation. My wife gives me a highly charged raised eyebrow look of approval knowing she is giving me the complete power for this decision. Obviously, she likes what she sees and hopes that some sexual encounter with him is on the horizon.

I readily accept for both of us and as he settles the bill, she invites me to the ladies room and tells him we will meet him at the entrance to the restaurant. Immediately after entering the ladies room, she asks me if I am sure of my decision. I question if I have made the wrong one to her reply of no, not at all. She wants to make sure I remain comfortable and feel OK. I tell her we have talked about this very fantasy for so long and if there was ever a time, this is it. I am, once again, anxiously excited and very nervous but willing to act on it. She agrees and removes the lipstick from her clutch and applies some to both of us. This simple act creates a stirring in me knowing that it is for his benefit! We want to look our best!

I ask her what she is expecting when we get to our room and she replies she is up for anything. I ask her that if he wants to join us rather than just watch, then what her safe stopping point is. She replies that his cum in her mouth and pussy plus whatever I am comfortable performing on him or him on me. My stirring becomes a heart pounding, cock growing, emotional excitement never experienced before now!

She looks at me and pulls me down for a gentle kiss and says I see your excitement; I feel the same way, let's go please our man! She gently grabs my arm and then applies a little more lipstick to touch up what we just smudged on each other. She quickly reapplies a little more of our favorite perfume on both of our bodies for his and our smelling pleasure. We hug and then walk out the door toward our now excitement filled evening.

We rejoin "our man" at the entrance to the restaurant and both of us slide one arm each into his proffered arms. It is interesting being treated as a lady especially since he knows what is underneath my dress and hose! We all walk confidently and with poise toward the elevator and enjoy the feeling of my dress gently caressing my pantyhosed clad ass. One can almost hear the whisper of soft and sensuous fabrics as each step creates motion!

We reach the elevator and as we wait for one to arrive on the main floor, he gently slides a hand down my back and gently circles my waist. He leans in to whisper he has found the top band of my pantyhose. He said he would like to go lower and find a panty band but with people near us and cameras everywhere, probably not a good idea. I whisper back that it would be a long search in any setting since my wife has always taught me that you never wear panties with pantyhose.

He sighs into my ear as the elevator opens and he motions for us to lead the way, just like a gentleman. We step into one corner of the elevator as a few other people join us. I hungrily watch his hand perform the same pantyhose band search on my wife as she watches me with eyes that tell me she is ready to devour his man tool right now! As the elevator makes a couple stops and people leave the car, I see him caressing her waist and know he has found what he is looking for. He leans in and I know the conversation he is whispering in her ear as the door closes for the final time and we are alone. I watch her smile and then lean into his ear; I know word for word her reply to him as I have had the pleasure of hearing it before. Ladies wear always wear panties but cum guzzling women like to only wear hose! She further explains it is easier to show pussy and tease the cock that you want to satisfy!

We reach our floor and walk down the hall toward our room as I fish out the door key from my clutch. He tells us the sight of walking behind both of us is a superb view and reaches out with both hands to touch both of our asses. I feel him grab a handful of me and slow my pace so he can get a great feel. My hardness is growing quickly and can I feel a little precum inside the material of my pantyhose. My wife matches my steps and allows him to rub both her cheeks. I glance over and see one finger tracing her crack from the top down and witness the fabric of her skirt pulling taut as he follows it further between her legs. She gasps as I am treated to the same finger tracing crack penetration.

I quickly unlock our door and my wife grabs his tie and drags him into our room as I lock it. I turn to see her in a very deep lip lock and can see her cheek expand as she sucks his tongue in deeper. No doubt giving him an indication of pleasures to cum!

As I step closer, he pulls me to him and the three of us kiss and nibble on each other around our ear lobes, neck and lips. A real treat for me that has only been performed on me by wife up to now is the feeling of him sucking on my ear lobe as he plays with my dangling pearl earring with his tongue.

I feel his hand once again find my ass and then begin to gather my dress material and thoroughly enjoy the hem gently grazing the back of my pantyhosed leg. My wife begs as both to suck her very hard nipples which are now obviously pushing out her bra and blouse. We both stoop enough to take a nipple as I feel her hand search for my now fully erect leaking tool knowing he is enjoying the same pleasure from her other hand. I reach my hand up and begin to squeeze her tit which usually excites her immediately, this time is no exception. I hear a zipper and know he must have coaxed her hand to undo his slacks and he is probably helping her.

I hear a slight moan from her mouth as her hair is spilling over my face and she reaches lower on him. She quickly reaches for my hand on her tit and guides it between his legs. My heart skips a beat knowing I am about to touch a hard cock that is not my own. She huskily states that I am in for a treat. Thinking he is the one with a treat, two hot women performing a handjob on him welcome by any man. She guides me to the tip of him where I find a silky smoothness unexpected.

She groans into his chest as she announces he is wearing pantyhose!! He begins matching my gentle nibbles and bites of her nipple as I can already feel precum from the tip of him on his pantyhose. Of course, that just leads to my own pantyhose beginning to hold more of my creamy, white pre ejaculation!

I reach around with my other hand knowing I may never have another opportunity for such fantasy filled adventure and grab my own wife's ass as she guides my other hand down his shaft. The feeling of her hand guiding my own as we stroke him while my other hand finds his hand slowly tracing the center of her ass crack is beyond surreal! I gently guide his hand lower as the hem of her skirt falls over our hands. I quickly push his hand up the inside of her skirt and reach her sphincter knowing this is one of her favorite fantasies. I leave his hand to discover the purpose of crotchless pantyhose. I hear further gasps and moans from her as he obviously is working the outer edge of her butthole preparing for penetration as I move my hand up to pull her hem over her waist giving us the access we all want.

She uses a hand to gently gather my hair from my face and expose the back of my neck to her lips. She knows I enjoy her nibbles when I suck her tit. I notice that her blouse is a little more damp than usual and ask if she is lactating which is replied with a moaning "Oh Yes." I notice her other hand has been removed from his hard on and left for me to stroke and pump as she is trying to unbutton her blouse. I move my hand from her raised hem and help her as she finishes unbuttoning; she quickly shoulders the blouse off with he and I assisting and then we both expose her plump, round melons by pulling the bra down just a bit and enjoy the sweet, life giving nectar her body gives us.

I feel her start making an up and down motion and know that he must have his finger partially into her ass and know the joy of her gently using her muscles to delay penetration for her own pleasure. A loud moan escapes her followed by an audible sigh confirming he has entered her tight ass. She immediately tells me that he is deep in her and he tells her he is not done as he pushes his finger faster and deeper. She gasps and pumps her body to his knuckle deep thrusts and begs for penetration of her very wet pussy.

I suggest through the moans and groans escaping all of our throats that we would be much more comfortable and accessible on the bed. He literally throws my wife on the bed and pulls me with him. He instructs her to sit on my face for her deserving pussy impaling and I hold her skirt up as she mounts my face. I eagerly suck her juices that are rolling down the inside of her leg and across her pantyhose and feel her rise from me as his finger, once again, impales her ass.

Another loud moan followed by a soft sigh as his knuckle deep finger enters and exits her. I can feel part of his hand hitting me in the chin with each deep thrust of her hole. I match each of his penetrations with a tongue dive into her very wet pussy and have wrapped my hands around her thighs in order to ride her rise and fall. I can hear her breathing quicken and can feel more hot, creamy fluid escaping her and soaking my face as she announces she is cumming. A furious squirt of cum soaks me as she begs him to slow down his ass finger fuck. He replies that she is getting what she deserves for dressing to tease and talking like a slut at dinner.

He continues to pound her hole as I lay there panting and can see his finger entering and exiting her on each thrust as she rises her body to every one. I dive two fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy as more jizz pours from her. A couple of quick and deep thrusts and she is heartily announcing her climax. I swear I can feel his finger in her ass with my fingers in her pussy.

He starts to slow the motion as I lick her pussy lips on each of her downward motions while gently removing my two fingers. She continues to gasp as more of her hot juice seeps from within her until she explodes with more cum juice than I have ever witnessed from her during one last stroke from both he and myself. I lap up what I can but some continues to run down my face dripping into my hair and onto the sheets.

He gives her one more very deep thrust to which she flops over my head and drops her entire mid section of her body onto the bed and loudly moans as he pulls out of her. She lays there catching her breath and repeatedly thanking us both for her fulfilled fantasy.

He moves down to my face and gives me a couple of lip kisses and sucks my bottom lip as he tastes her on me. He tells me how attractive I look with her white cum in my long curled hair telling me it matches my pearl earrings. He asks me if I am ready to earn a real pearl necklace and guides one of my hands with his to his silken encased, large and leaking cock.

He switches places on the bed with her and lies face up as we help him remove all his clothes except, of course, for the pantyhose. They are tan and appear to be a regular brand rather than the high quality my wife and I prefer to wear. They look wonderful on him and all the white jizz leaking through his pantyhose and flooding his pelvis is a welcome sight.

She joins me with her face at his cock and with a twinkle in her eye tells me it is time to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of cocksucking. I relish the thought and she smiles at my obvious expectation! He asks that both of us lay on either side of him so that are legs, butts and hems are facing him. He wants to enjoy touching us while he receives a man's dream, two attractive and finely dressed sluts giving him a blowjob!

As we lie on either side of him and caress his silken encased legs, I enjoy him petting the backside of my legs and feel him reach for the hem of my dress. He slides it down from my waist just enough to cover my butt and begins palming the dress material against my silken ass. The feeling is exquisite and I know he must be doing the same to my wife. Hands petting silken pantyhosed skin 3 different ways, what a sight from the ceiling that must be! I revel in the moment as my wife leans over to kiss me and then gently coaxes me to his leaking hose covered manhood.

I watch her eyes as she leans down with me and our tongues begin tracing the top of each of his thighs. The silky material on the tip of my tongue is something I continually look forward to each time I lick my wife's pantyhosed covered skin and know the familiar feeling myself and hope he is enjoying his tongue bath! The only difference now is his large, thick cock and 2 balls just outside the reach of my tongue. His moans confirm we are exciting and building his sexual tension as I now enjoy a finger tracing my butt crack; so many times my wife has performed this same finger probe on me. His touch is more firm than hers but highly welcomed!

She and I have now moved to gently licking each ball and I follow her lead trying to suck one into my mouth through his hose. I can only imagine the treat that this must feel like to him and have a fleeting and slightly jealous thought of envy. Her ball sucking through hose performed on me is always a treat but he is receiving two! As she continues to stare into my eyes with a quick glance at the base of his cock, she moves onto his shaft with her tongue. I do the same and she moves close enough so that our tongues touch each other. She pulls off him just enough to softly ask if I want to perform the favorite part of my repeated blowjob fantasy. I immediately answer yes!

We both take our tongues on either side of his shaft and make sure we move at the same slow speed as we lick toward his tip. As we reach his tip, I am overjoyed to see fresh white, hot and creamy precum escaping him. What a feeling to know I am personally pleasing the hardness to such release! She uses a finger to push my face away from reaching his tip completely and tells me that is for later, continue to work his shaft. She and I treat this thick skinned piece of hard meat like licking ice cream. Up, down and on either side, I love watching the precum exit as we reach the top of his tip with each stroke.

She takes my hand and slides it along the bottom of his shaft and guides it to gently rake his balls with our nails and then she slips one of my fingers between his legs. I find his scrotum and work that area and she guides me between that and his ass. Our licking continues as he asks us to release him from his silken prison and penetrate one of our mouths, he does not care who.

Taking the lead on my fantasy, I use the other hand to run up to his lower stomach and run a finger underneath the band of his pantyhose. She follows my lead this time and helps me to slowly drag the band down under his balls. He lifts his waist up indicating he wants them to be pulled down on his back side as well. I quickly move to do so knowing the feeling that she has performed for the same reason on me.

His now heavy and constant release of precum is coating his entire lower pelvis and small splashes land on him in pools directly under his tip. I look at her for approval and she nods and smiles as I reach down with my tongue and begin to taste him. It is hot, it is thick, it is creamy and it is salty. A self serve salt cream cone! She moves in and puts her face right next to mine and tells me to save her some as she brushes my hair that has fallen down around my face. What a loving touch and a gesture unexpected she performs. His fingers have found my ass hole and I am enjoying him fighting the tautness of my pantyhose as he continually attempts to penetrate me.

My wife takes his shaft into her hand and asks if I would like to be first. Everything has led to this moment from the first time I asked to wear her pantyhose and cumulated into full dress up, role play and fantasies shared and pretended to act on. She finds my ear and brushes back a bit more of my hair and says just swirl the tip with your tongue, don't take him all at once.

She tells me "Tease him; think about how we have acted this scene out countless times. Please him, enjoy him but enjoy yourself too. Just like our fantasy, I will continually coach you as you have always liked." I reach out with my tongue and the tip of his leaking cock meets the tip of my tongue. His moan is my notice I have become an instant blowjob artist! She suggests that as she continues to hold him that I separate his two cock lips with my tongue. I do and am instantly rewarded with more cum splashing into my waiting mouth. My hand continues to repeat its finger banging on his asshole as he is performing on me.

Another more forceful moan escapes him and a renewed hard drive by his finger to break through my pantyhose and plunge into my ass. She then gently places one hand on top of my head and pushes down as she whisks all of my hair into her other so that it does not impede me impaling my mouth on him.

I open wide and slide him onto him as she coaches me "to go nice and slow, don't take too much at first and get comfortable". He is a lot bigger and thicker than a couple of her fingers that I suck on when we act out this particular fantasy. She also whispers to keep a tight seal on him with my lips and use my tongue to work his shaft as I begin to work up and down on him.