All Comments on 'Cumming out of Isolation'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SummoreSummoreover 2 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Cumming Out Of Of Isolation:" - First item out the gate, is there any provisions for the care and trusteeship of your pre-teenage sons, in the event that possible out of control situations, or attacks, befall your cum-washing?

The story, all things considered, is very well written, with an interviewer asking one-line questions. All the descriptions and details of voyeur sex pleasuring is good enough to create great imaging and vivid mental scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

-- speechless! What an honour. What a wonderful read. Thank you, dear Shady Lady ;)

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 2 years ago

A very erotic piece of writing and having been dogging myself in England I can verify that it's factually correct and an accurate report of dogging at its finest.

wittychittywittychittyover 2 years ago

Never been dogging, but this surely is how it is supposed to be. In any case it's left me hard.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53about 2 years ago

Yummy girl. So wish my girlfriend would do the same.

DennisShorelanDennisShorelanover 1 year ago

So exciting to be out in the open like that !

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A nicely written story and from my experience only partially correct though I guess it may vary from area to area. I mostly interacted with individual couples and you are correct that with some it is almost a private club. I was lucky to be introduced to other couples by one pair I had met. In my experience a single woman showing is almost non existent........the risks are too great. More likely when the group meets privately in one of the homes. A.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
I wish that there were digging places somewhere close to me!

Love to go there!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...