Cumming out of Isolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to feel lightheaded once he had finished and before the next man could mount me, I turned and knelt on the grass as they formed a ring around me. As I knelt there, I looked around the circle that had gathered, and they all started to masturbate in a frenzy as I rubbed my clit, my fingers wet from the seed leaking out of me. First one and then another started to send jets of cum flying across my body, some hitting my face, some in my hair, one dollop even splattered on my glasses. I could feel jets hitting my back and my arms as I was covered in rope after rope of sticky cum. There must have been at least 10 loads of cum over my body and I stayed in the kneeling position until as they moved away, I could feel it dripping slowly from me.

My unknown protector lifted me to my feet and wrapped a blanket around me before guiding me to my car. I took a long swig of water from a bottle he handed me and then I wiped the cum off my glasses and drove home.

Interviewer - So has this become a regular thing now?

Violet - Yes, I am a regular there every fortnight. I have joined a dogging club so can make sure there are people around. I have become quite popular as the men know once I get out of the car they can fuck me, but my biggest thrill is still performing as I am watched.

12