Cumnoisseur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was halfway through the drink when Logan cummed. He got his jizz inside the bowl and turned the TV off.

"What if we put my used jocks, undies and socks in your room. Under your pillow, I don't know."

"You kidding me? I'll need a bucket on my bedside," I mimicked myself throwing up.

"I'm serious. Maybe this will stop your morning woods. It's worth trying, right?"

Logan gave me the bowl. There wasn't much cum there. It was sliding from one side to the other. I got it with my left hand. In the right, I had the fake cum.

"Remember to swish it around," he had to say that every time.

"I know. I know."

I brought it to my lips, and let it slide onto my tongue. It remained there for a few seconds, and I swished it around as I'd do with a mouth freshener. I think I even rose my eyebrows, as people usually do when trying something new.

"So?" Logan asked. He looked anxious as if I were a Master Chef judge critiquing his dish. "Have a little bit more of the fake one before you swallow the rest of my cum."

I did as he asked. I swallowed the fake cum and got the rest of the real one in my mouth.

"Quite the same," that was my verdict.

"Uh... We need to keep on trying," he said while playing with his limp dick that lied on his belly. "I want you to keep a record of all trials. It'd be easier if it were you doing that since you're the one drinking it. You can also google how to make cum taste better and guide me. You know I'm not good at taking notes and cooking. Take your phone."

I got my phone back in my hand.

"Google how to enhance the taste of cum. What I should eat and stuff like that."

I googled something like 'cum taste better' and I saw a lot of pages giving tips on how to enhance cum flavour. I didn't know there were so many pages on this subject.

"Here," Logan gave me the handbook he was using before. In there, I found the recipe for the fake cum. "Write down what I should eat."

"It says you should try oranges, pineapples, celery..."

"Ok, so write it down, and we buy it later."

I wrote down the grocery list.

"Do you have the ingredients for the fake cum?"

"I don't have flour."

"Then write it down, so you can cook it later."

I didn't see how it could be bad to me, so I did what he asked.

Logan went to his room and came back holding a bag.

"I put a jock and socks here. You can sniff the bag if you feel you're about to have a hard-on. Later, we can put other pieces under your pillow. I just don't know if I have enough. What if I get some from the guys in the team?"

"What the fuck, man? How are you gonna do that? Fag shit to ask them to give their used jocks to you. And don't get me involved."

"Hey, chill. I know what I'm doing."

Yeah, he knew perfectly what he was doing, but I didn't have a clue.

12