All Comments on 'Cumnoisseur'

by Bird_Flies

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bienclarbienclaralmost 3 years ago

This protagonist seems like a special one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A+!!! Amazing, please update asap, really looking forward to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn! please this needs a chapter 2 asap! so hot!!!

southflasouthflaalmost 3 years ago

Nothing tastes good from a condom. Logan needs to talk his buddy into trying it right from the source. It will taste better.

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

cant wait for more chapters

nypumpernypumperalmost 3 years ago

more chapters so hot

Goldfinch1996Goldfinch1996almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Please give us more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO HOT! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait for the rest of this story!! It's so hot when the straight guy turns into a cum-loving slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story; it brought back so many memories. I attended a small New England private university on an athletic trainer scholarship. My freshman year I was rooming with one of the Sophomore rowing team members, Bobby; he was 6’, 205, solid muscle with a 7 ½ inch cock. After the last regatta of the season, Bobby took me to a bar and kept me drinking till I was groggy. Then he took me back to our dorm room and stripped naked and said, “You've been staring at my cock all semester and I know you want to suck it so get on your knees.” I had indeed been admiring Bobby’s cock since the first day of school. I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and sucked and suddenly Bobby shoved forward and his cock hit the back of my throat and I coughed but I kept moving on and off his cock and soon he blew a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed. Bobby pulled out and said, “You did good for a rookie.” For the next two years I gave Bobby daily blow jobs. I graduated and got a job as an athletic trainer at a large mid-western university. After only seven years, I just celebrated a milestone of sorts, I gave a blowjob to the 2000th student athlete! I have probably swallowed a thousand gallons of semen.

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 1 year ago

I thought for sure Tim’s condoms we’re not going to fit Logan, and then Logan would convince him to take his load straight from the tap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous