Cumslut Diaries - Continued

Story Info
I like anonymous adventures with dominant men.
850 words
3.82
22.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I've been busy being a cumslut and not letting anyone know what I've been up to. Time to fess up:

Craigslist is over, but I had a long list of emails from responses to my posts. Here's one of my adventures.

I sent an email to one of my respondents. It was quite an old email and I wasn't sure if anyone was on the other end of my query. To my surprise, I received a return response on my email. I sent a simple email indicating that I was still looking for dick and that I was an insatiable cumslut willing to completely submit to another man that would be dominant and use me like the slut that I am.

The response that I got was from a frequent visitor to Savannah (actually Tybee Island, a beach community that is just outside of Savannah). He said that he and his friends frequently came to Tybee for the weekend and they would be interested in using a submissive slut for a couple of days.

They gave me a time and a place and I have to admit that my heart was in my throat when I knocked on their condo door. They made me feel at ease, gave me a rum drink at their bar and made small talk for a couple of minutes. Then the fun began.

One of them walked up behind me and told me to strip. When I turned around there were two naked men standing behind me, their hard dicks dangling and swaying like erotic metronomes. I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. They pushed me to my knees and rubbed their dicks in my face. I only got fleeting tastes of dick as they were more into teasing me than fucking my mouth. There were four of them, but only two were playing with me while the other two sat on the sofa, laughing and drinking rum. Someone clicked a pair of leather cuffs on my wrists and secured them behind me. I was on my knees, crazy horny to suck, but they kept teasing my mouth with their hard dicks. I finally got my mouth on one of the enormous cocks tormenting me and proceeded to suck and moan. I want them to know what a slut I was. I was looking forward to an evening of wanton sexual abandonment. I wouldn't be disappointed.

They lifted me onto a large coffee table, it was about 5' X 5' and the top of it was only about a foot off of the floor. I was on my knees with my hands secured behind me when they put an ottoman on the table with me and pushed me over belly first onto the ottoman, still kneeling with my hands behind me. My face was accessible from one side of the coffee table and my ass was hanging off the other side. I could tell that they had done this before. I had done a bit of cocksucking but I had never had anal sex. I didn't know what to expect. They put a barstool in front of me and used my mouth for a couple of hours as they sat in the barstool, feet on the coffee table. They fucked my mouth and called me their dirty whore. Sometimes they would grab a fist full of my hair when they were coming and bury their dicks in my throat while they pumped their loads in my mouth and throat. I was having a really good time, I was so horny. I only got hornier as the night went on.

They had all fucked my mouth several times and they were getting rowdier by the minute. Then they started talking about fucking me. I begged them to just fuck my mouth, but they had made up their rum infused brains. I was going to get ass fucked. One of them put his dick in my mouth so I could get him hard again and another started finger fucking my ass. It didn't take too long for me to start riding his finger like it was a dick. That's about the time that the fat dick in my mouth switched to my ass. I was ready, it slipped in with a bit of effort. It hurt a little at first, I couldn't tell how much was in me, but it felt like I was full and he was hitting bottom. Slowly at first, I moaned like a whore, until he was slamming into me so hard I grunted with each thrust. Another dick was in my mouth before he finished his frenzied belly slapping fuck. Thank god he wore a condom. He came so hard I could feel the warmth of the condom filling up with cum. This went on for another hour and a half until three of them had face and ass fucked me. I was exhausted.

I thanked them for the adventure and told them to email me at wakker9@yahoo.com the next time that they were coming to town. They did!!