Cumslut Lisa - Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slide down between his legs and reach in and unzip his pants. I fish out his hard cock, and keep dancing around while griping his dick. Then slowly slide down to my knees and take his cock in my sore throat down to the base. I slurp up and down his cock for a few minutes until I can tell he's ready to cum soon. I move my mouth off it and keep my hand on it. I jiggle my tits in his face some more, as I straddle his lap. I slowly slide the head of his dick back and forth along my long hanging labia, letting him feel hot wet my cunt is. He starts to slowly thrust his hips up, desperately trying to feel my wet warmth wrap around his cock. "Do I get the job?" I whispered in his ear.

"You're pretty close." Mark managed to get out.

Then I lowered myself just enough for his member to dip in and feel the wetness around the head of his cock. He looked like he couldn't take much more, so I dropped down, and started slamming my cunt in his lap. As I was bouncing up and down on his cock, I was squeezing it with the walls of my snatch as I lifted, then released as he slid back inside. I could see from the helpless look on his face that he would do anything I asked of him right now.

That was when I felt him start to pulse, and I could feel him launching his cum inside me. I kept sliding up and down, as I could tell he was almost in overload. Then I just dropped down and let his cum keep shooting inside me. I pulled myself off his softening cock, and dropped my mouth to it and slurped up our combined mess from his cock. I put his dick away and zipped his pants up.

"Holy shit. You got the job. We're not the kind of place that you can put your skills to work though. Will you be able to do a whole shift without making guys cum?" Mark asked.

"What if I can make them cum without pulling out their cock?" I responded.

"Ha! Tim, you were absolutely right. This slut belongs here. Send me your information for where I send the slut's pay. I'll make sure to hang on to all her tips for you. She's gonna bring in plenty of guys. Will she be able to dance on stage too, or will she just be renting out the back rooms?" Mark asked.

"I'm not sure if she's ever been a stripper before, but she knows how to get guys attention. Lisa is such a cumslut, she changed her entire life just to keep getting filled. You should also know, I charge $200 to use Cumslut Lisa's holes. If you use her while she's here, it's $200 each time. But I don't think I need to tell you that the whore is worth it." Tim replied.

I just stood there naked with cum dripping from my used cunt while these two men discussed what a good whore I am, and the whole thing got me even more wet than I had already been. Mark told us that I'll start tomorrow. I turn to Tim and ask "Does that mean I need to put the dress on again? Can't we at least hang out for a bit?"

"Sure babe. But Tony looks like he wants some attention too." Tim said. "Maybe you should offer him some sloppy seconds."

"Who's Tony? The bouncer?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's had his eyes on you since you walked in. You should probably keep him happy since he'll be keeping you safe." Tim told me.

I walked over to Tony, and asked "Hey Tony, right? Do you want a blowjob, or sloppy seconds? Tim will keep watch if you want."

He smiled like I offered to take his virginity. He didn't say a word, just took my hand and took me into the same room that Mark took me into. He moved me to the couch and said in his deep voice "Bend over, I wanna fuck you."

I got on the couch, on my knees, with my ass facing him. He pulled out a nice big cock, nothing like John's wrecking pole, or Tim's perfect cock, but he was big and uncut! "I'm going to love working here!" Was all I could think about as he easily slid inside my cum filled cunt. He was thrusting hard long strokes like he was in a hurry. He must've added his load in me in under 2 minutes. He took a step back, thrilled about using me, when I spun around and dropped to my knees. I grabbed his cock as it was starting to soften, looked him in the eyes and said "I absolutely love big uncut cocks. I need to have this in my mouth. Just give me a minute so I can suck you clean."

The first thing I did was rubbed his cum covered cock all over my face, then put it in my mouth, and twirled my tongue around his cock head, under his foreskin. Slurping all the cum that was trapped there and waiting for me. I was having so much fun licking and slurping on the tip of his cock, with the occasional deep throat, that I barely noticed he was rock hard again. But when I felt the giant vein start to pulse on my tongue, I knew he was ready to shoot another load. I instantly pulled my mouth off his cock and frantically jerked his cock while I aimed it at my face. Even with his second load in just a few minutes, he instantly shot four thick ropes right at the middle of my face, covering both of my eyes. Then shot another three ropes, with not as much power, but just as thick, covering the bridge of my nose. Then his last three ropes hitting my forehead. I was completely covered, but then I wiped the tip of his cock on my cheeks, then licked the last drops from his cock. I could open my eyes without the cum blinding me, and I could see the ropes connecting from my eyebrows to the top of my cheek bones, and since I could still see, I didn't want to clean up. I wanted to show everyone!

I told Tony "Thanks for the fun! We're doing this again!" And I walked out of the private room.

Tim said, "I already put your dress in the car. We should get you home. I still need to use your sloppy cunt."

On the drive home, Tim would reach over and squeeze a tit, or pinch and twist a nipple. He made it clear he loves my tits, and he intends to play with his property. "Those fun bags are great. I love how soft they are and how much they jiggle, but I'm thinking maybe they could get bigger. What do you think, Cumslut Lisa, should I make you look like a stripper, or just a whore?"

"I'm yours." Is all I replied.

When we got home, we went straight to bed, and he sank his huge uncut cock into my sloppy fuck hole. He was on top of me, thrusting hard and deep, and kissing me, even with my face still wet and covered in Tony's thick cum. I never knew someone could make me feel like a complete cumslut whore while he made love to me, but that's exactly what it felt like with Tim. After a few minutes, he put another load in my cunt.

"Why do you only fuck me after I've been used? Even when my ass was stretched wide earlier, that was still the hole you picked." I asked, as we lay with our heads on the pillow.

Tim tells me "The whole reason I pimp you out is because I only want to fuck a sloppy fuck hole. The fact that you're a complete whore makes my fetish so much easier. Why would I bother using your clean fuck holes, when I can use them when they're full of cum and freshly used? I'm keeping you. You're perfect. You're even gonna fall asleep with your face covered in cum from a guy you just met."

Then he leans towards me, gives me a kiss, and falls asleep.

12