Cunnilingus Challenge - Round 03

Story Info
Climactic conclusion with a happy ending for all!
2.1k words
4.4
9.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's ready for round three?" the sexiest woman I have ever known asked her two best friends as she secured their blindfold back over my eyes.

"Do I have anything to say on my own behalf?" I asked, once again tethered at all four points to our king-size bed and blindfolded as the ladies prepared to ride my tongue and face to their third orgasms of the evening.

There was hushed whispering and a few giggles before my wife finally asked her two friends, "Should we let him speak?"

"I don't know," Liz began slowly. "He should rest his tongue for round three."

More giggles.

Then it was Katie's turn to chip in. "Maybe he's had enough for one evening."

"Never!" I exclaimed, evoking even more giggles from the three naked nymphs.

"What is it, then?" my wife asked when the giggles died down.

"I've already identified each of your delicious vaginas," I began, "and proven my oral skills."

"Mmmm hmmmm..." the collective voices agreed.

"So how about, for round three, I lose the blindfold and restraints?" I suggested.

More hushed whispers.

"Your wish is our command," my wife said in a semi-monotone that made me imagine her arms folded in front of her naked chest like a Genie recently released from her bottle.

"Anything else, Master?" she continued, adding to my Genie fantasy.

"Well," I hesitated as if I had not already thought of my next request. "It is kind of warm in here."

"Do you mean you are getting hot?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, you're going to find out!" I shot back. "But you'll have to wait your turn!"

So it was decided, as a reward for performing so gallantly in the first two rounds, I could join my three favorite vixens in their naked, candle-lit splendor, sans restraints and blindfold. They also agreed to let me taste their savory delights in the order of my choice.

Since I was equally eager to explore each of their womanly vaults one more time, and wanted to avoid showing any obvious favoritism, it made sense to allow the ladies to share their wares in a queue yet untried. In other word, I would begin with Katie, since in the previous rounds she had been third and second, then Liz, who had been first and third, and finally, but not at all least, my own darling wife.

I think you get the idea.

In the candlelight I watched Katie as she gingerly approached and straddled my face, and I was immediately delighted to be able to use my hands. I wrapped my arms around her smooth thighs and pulled her closer to my hungry mouth and curious tongue. With her hands on my head and her legs gripping me tightly, she began rocking rhythmically as I made conscious slurping and sucking sounds.

She was as sweet and juicy as a piece of ripe watermelon, without the seeds, and I wanted to savor every drop!

Oh, I imagined, if only I could provide her the same orgasmic pleasure I had only moments earlier brought to her lover, Liz, and with the same result, a drenching flood of female secretions, I would feel such fulfillment!

She continued to hold my head and rock rhythmically as the sweetest little moans began to escape her pursed lips, eventually releasing my head with one hand and raising it to her face, nibbling on one knuckle.

Katie's moans became louder, and I joined the chorus, slurping and sucking, moaning and panting, until her moment arrived.

I continued to dart my tongue in and out of her vagina and wag the soft underside of my tongue across her engorged clitoris, even as the throes of her orgasm began to subside.

Eventually, she gave me a series of pats on the top of my head with her open palms, a cue I have learned from experience with my wife to mean it is time to cease and desist.

As she dismounted my wet face, she leaned down and kissed me softly, cleaning me up with a sensuous tongue bath before allowing me to briefly suckle each of her pert breasts.

My disappointment in not experiencing the flood of my fantasy was very short lived, however, as Katie cleared the path to my face for her lover, Liz, the source of the evening's only previous deluge.

"I'll try not to make a mess this time," Liz said conscientiously as she assumed her perch atop my face.

"Oh, I wish you wouldn't," I replied directly into her already-moist pleasure zone, her sensuous female fur tickling my nose as I spoke. "Try not to make a mess, that is," I added for clarification, then summarized, "What I mean to say is, I wish you wouldn't try not to make a mess!"

"That doesn't happen very often," she said with a quiet laugh, touching the tip of my nose with a finger as I began licking her prominent labia. "You can ask Katie."

"No, not often enough," Katie cooed. "Mmmmmmmm..."

"So twice in the same evening would be unusual?" I asked, entering her moist recesses with my eager tongue.

"She has never done it twice in the same evening, have you, Liz?" Katie asked.

"Not even twice in the same week!" Liz laughed.

"Weh curb my bath lup," I muttered.

[Note: That is tongue-in-vagina speak for, "Well curse my bad luck," a language Katie understands and speaks fluently!]

"Think of it as good luck," Katie optimized. "You hit the jackpot on your second try!"

"Mmmmm hmmmm..." I nodded, pulling Liz closer and tighter to my mouth and still wishing for a second drink of her precious golden ale.

I searched for her flood-gate with my agile tongue and sucked and nibbled her prominent clitoris while kneading the flesh of her beautifully proportioned derrière as she ground herself against my face. Her intoxicating female musk, even more sensuous on this, her third offering, made my head spin amid squeals of ecstasy and other animal sounds being produced by both parties.

Time was of no importance to me as I smothered her sweet flesh with passionate kisses and drank her bountiful female secretions for what may have been five minutes or twenty. Her occasional low moans were music to my ears, assuring me I was guiding her along the desired path.

If her pleasure equaled my own, we would be arriving at our chosen destination very soon, yet I had no desire to stop!

Despite much vigilant searching on my part, I was unable to locate Liz's flood-gate, or replicate the means for opening it, but that seemed of little consequence to the lustful tigress at the end of my curious tongue.

Liz shuttered and shook, squeezing my head with vice-like strength between her firm thighs, and tugged on my hair as her third orgasm of the evening rose from the very depths of her being and eventually overpowered her. I continued licking and sucking everything within reach, holding her tightly through it all, still hopeful of a second face-drenching, even knowing the odds were not in my favor.

She kissed me deeply after dismounting my face, then followed Katie's lead by allowing me to squeeze and suckle her ample breasts for a moment before clearing the way for my favorite treat.

By this time, my beloved wife was beside herself with passion and laid down directly on top of me, squeezing my very rigid barometer of lustful desires between her legs so that it protruded behind her like a tail. She held my head in her hands and kissed my face and mouth fervently, undoubtedly able to taste the remnants of her own, as well as her two best friends' vaginal secretions.

"I love you," she said, rubbing her nose back and forth against mine.

"And I love you too," I replied, reaching down to pat her shapely posterior and finding the tip of her newest appendage in the process.

"Let me take care of that for you," she said with a sly grin, then turned around and straddled my face such that she was facing my feet, and laid back down on top of me.

I have always enjoyed tasting my wife's vaginal delights in any position, whether on my knees with my head buried under her skirt, or face-down on our bed, couch, or love-seat, or on my side in a passionate sixty-nine embrace, to name just a few of the variations we have tried over our years of oral-addiction. But when I get to experience her full, albeit slight, body weight grinding her exquisite womanhood into my mouth and chin, while simultaneously enjoying the breathtaking sensation of her talented mouth sucking me into orgasmic submission, each of us climbing higher and higher up the mountain of reciprocal pleasure until we explode in a mutual climax of wild, uninhibited, vociferous frenzy, I know I am the luckiest person alive!

When my devious and seductively alluring wife's intentions occurred to me, I repositioned myself on our king-size bed to allow room for her legs between my head and our head-board, and also angled my own legs toward one corner of the mattress. Although infrequently used, this was a position familiar to both of us, and we carried on as though we were alone in our love cocoon.

The moment her soft tongue and supple lips touched the sensitive skin of my engorged erection, I began involuntarily bucking my hips and raising my head in a near-spasm, holding her tightly with my arms locked around her waist while licking and sucking her labia, vagina, clitoris, and everything else within my agile tongue's reach, and by everything, I do mean everything! She says I am nasty and dirty when I lick her there, but she cannot pretend she does not also love it, and I felt the fury of her passion increase the moment my fingers found her gluteal muscles and my attention turned to her most forbidden zone. She has also never failed to kiss me after I have serviced her in this manner, but that is probably irrelevant at this point in my story. Nonetheless, I paid close attention to even her most subtle sexual cues, and within moments we were both filling the sultry bedroom air with our muffled cries of ecstasy.

Our voices were presently joined by those of our two companions, who had mimicked our position along side of us, with Katie on top and Liz, with her face mere inches from mine, exploring her lover's most intimate embrasure just as I was enjoying my wife's.

As much as I tried to prolong my excited state, the sight of Liz licking Katie in such a manner sent my orgasm rocketing into my darling wife's hungry mouth before I could achieve my objective in providing her third trip to the party. She squeezed and milked me for every drop I had while still emitting a throaty moan as I finished what I had started in her loins, the tip of my tongue finally finding its mark on her pulsating clitoris.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide as my darling wife rolled off of me and repositioned herself at the head of our bed, gazing up at her lubricious face just in time to see the stream of semen dribble from her mouth to mine. I give her a tremendous amount of credit for the ability to retain some of my semen for this snowball variation, which I swallowed before her sweet lips even reached mine.

I fell asleep that evening to the sounds of Liz and Katie slurping and sucking each other next to me, my precious wife lying naked on top of me, and my belly full of semen as well as other bodily fluids, the spent and fatigued but reigning victor in our first-ever Cunnilingus Challenge.

Epilogue: If you enjoyed sharing this adventure with my wife, our friends, and me, please be sure to read about what happened next in my story, tentatively titled, "Cunnilingus Challenge: Loser Takes All."

Here is a hint.

The next morning, as I awoke amid a tangle of naked limbs and torsos huddled together on our king-size bed like dogs on a cold night, I admitted the entire challenge was the realization of my kinkiest, most perverse sexual fantasy. Then, in a moment of weakness, I agreed to the terms the ladies had established before the challenge began, had they won: I was to accommodate each of them, together or in turn, in fulfilling any sexual fantasy, no matter how wild or depraved.

At the time, and in my state of early arousal, it seemed like a win-win opportunity.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into!

To be continued...