Cunning Babysitter Pt. 01

Story Info
Kitty corners Jack in the restaurant.
1.2k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

The eighteen-year-old's words echoed in my mind.

***

Kitty babysat for me for a while. I always paid the girl and drove her home. One night, as we drove Kitty started taking off her clothes. I looked at the nude girl. "WHAT!? What in the hell are you doing?"

"Sir, don't you want to fuck me?"

"NO!"

"Why not Mr. Jack? Don't you like my pink pussy? It's really tight."

"Kitty, you're old enough to be my daughter. Put you clothes on."

"Not until I suck your cock." The naughty girl unzipped my pants and reached in. I had to pull over because I couldn't drive with a girl playing with my dick. When the car stopped Kitty already had my boner in her mouth, sucking it.

The cock-hungry vixen bobbed her blonde head on my shaft. "Oooh yes sweet-lips." I loved the sight of a teen girl on her knees sucking my prick.

Kitty moaned as her silky mouth slid back and forth on my shaft. "Suck it Kitty. Suck my prick!" Grabbing her head I face-fucked the girl, thrusting deep into her throat.

Bobbing her head faster and faster, Kitty licked my pee slit while her fingernails tugged on my hairy balls. My prick swelled up and throbbed. "Ohh yes! I'm gonna spurt!"

The teen girl gulped quickly as hot cum flooded her throat. Like a good babysitter she slurped and swallowed down every cum drop.

Kitty wiped off her lips and spread her legs. "Sure you don't want a piece of pussy?"

"No sweetie. Here's a hundred extra for babysitting my boner. Now get your clothes on. PLEASE!"

After dropping Kitty off, I decided not to see her again. But I enjoyed the BJ and couldn't stop thinking about the teen's perky tits and peach fuzz pussy.

To distract my dick, I tried sleeping with my neighbor. Dolly threw herself at me after her divorce. The woman had a bright smile, fat tits, and a dark bushy cunt. And she loved to suck cock.

We fucked like horny bunnies for a few months—and then it was over. Dolly said she was getting back with her ex. It didn't bother me. We were just fuck buddies.

At the same time, I had to hire a new babysitter.

I considered a nursing student. The girl seemed responsible enough, but when she mentioned her boyfriend I thought back to the night I saw Kitty giving her BF a BJ on the sofa.

I couldn't risk hiring another slutty sitter.

Then, someone referred me to an older woman. The lady was perfect. Also, she had a twenty-something daughter named Willa. I arranged to meet Willa at a local bar. I had high hopes and a hard dick.

Walking into the bar, I noticed glowing blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a bright smile. We finished our wine and ordered another bottle. Willa scooted closer. Then my cell phone rang. Thinking it was work I answered.

"Hey Mr. Jack, this is Kitty. So you came to see me at my waitress job. Meet me behind the restaurant. Hurry!"

"No!"

"Don't you want to fuck me?" The eighteen-year-old's words echoed in my mind. I clicked off the cell phone.

Willa looked up. "Everything all right, Jack?"

"Yeah. Something just popped up." I was angry that Kitty interrupted my date with Willa, but I couldn't forget my spunk coating Kitty's cute face and her little tongue her licking it up.

'If in doubt go with your dick.'

"Could you excuse me, Willa? I have to go to the men's room."

My heart pounded as I ran out back. Kitty cornered me behind the dumpster, with her perky titss poking out from under her uniform. She kissed my cheek.

"Miss me Mr. Jack?"

"No!"

"Well, I see your cock missed me." Kitty rubbed my lump and undid her blouse, exposing her perky tits topped with cherry red nipples.

"Kitty, won't your boyfriend mind?"

"Nope. We broke up when he caught me sucking off his best friend." She giggled. "Easy cum, easy go." I felt my cock slide between Kitty's puffy lips.

"I guess I'm a slut." Kitty stood up, pulling down her uniform.

"Oh really?" I stroked my cock as she pulled down her panties, exposing her peach fuzz pussy.

"Yep, a total slut." She grabbed my cock, guiding it into her moist hole.

I screwed Kitty with pent-up lust. Grabbing her tits my cock plunged in hard as Kitty twisted, screwing her pussy onto my pole. My cock pounded away, and I felt her cunt lips tugging my cock.

"Kitty, tell me you want fucked. Scream it!"

"Please Fuck Me. Screw my brains out!"

I did, driving my thick cock deep into her squirming pussy. Kitty shuddered as our naked bodies slapped together in carnal pleasure.

"Take it you little whore." I pounded the girl harder, slapping her ass.

"Oh Mr. Jack..." Kitty's pussy suddenly tightened around my boner, and her back arched as she quivered in orgasm. "Unh Yes...unh...ooh...Yes!

Her convulsing cunt crushed my cock until it spewed. Kitty squirmed with a naughty smirk on her face as my dick shot wad after wad of cum into her hot little hole. After a few more spurts, I collapsed on her pillowy tits.

"Wow Kitty... I've never felt anything so good as your twat."

Kitty dropped her knees, sucking the last drops of cum from my prick. The vixen looked up. "You can go back to your girlfriend now."

"Shit. I forgot that Willa was waiting for me."

Kitty laughed. "I hope she doesn't smell my pussy when you fuck her tonight."

"Willa's not the type of girl who fucks on a first date."

"Yes she is. I saw the way she looked at you. Willa is a horny woman and a boring fuck." Kitty flashed an evil wink. "Call me when you want a real fuck. A real Hot fuck!"

Kitty went back to her job. As I pulled up my pants I got a text. "Dude, I feel your sperm stuff wiggling down my legs ;-)."

'Dammit. How am I going to deal with this twat?'

When I returned to the table, Willa had finished the bottle of wine. She looked buzzed. "Wh-what took so long Jack. Did you fall into the toilet?"

"Sorry I had a business call."

"Well I feel dizzy. You better take me home now." We left. Willa sat close to me in the front seat. I liked that. When we arrived at her apartment, I was surprised when Willa invited me inside.

We drank more wine and kissed on her sofa. Willa whispered, "Jack, today's my birthday, and I want to celebrate." The buzzed woman led me to her bed and stripped off her clothes. Apparently Willa wanted fucked for her birthday.

My mouth sucked her hard nipples as my finger found her moist slit and shoved in.

Willa didn't move as my finger pushed in and out of her warm folds. She let out a little gasp when I touched her clit. I rubbed her love button until it swelled. Willa spread her legs and squirmed slightly as my dick shoved in.

I started fucking her pussy. Willa just lay there like a dead fish with glassy eyes. So I screwed her harder, trying to get some passion out of her body. Willa didn't move. She just stared at me.

So I imagined I was fucking Kitty... and my dick grew hard as steel.

Lifting Willa's legs, I jackhammered her fuck-hole. My prick pounded faster. Gripping her tits I plunged to the bottom of her cunt and spewed. Willa grunted and fell asleep before I pulled my dick out.

Not a great fuck but I got my rocks off.