Cunt Hunt

Story Info
Women are forced to run away from a sick game!
1.8k words
4.34
16k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I remember was sitting with my best friend, Gabby at a bar in Key West. It was our first spring break as college freshman and we'd just arrived.

Then, I wake up, with a ballgag in my mouth, Gabby's mouth on the other side, a double ended dildo in my pussy, and hers, with out feet up beside our faces, tied together my left sole pressed to her right, and her left to my right. Our big toes were tied together, and our hands cuffed behind our backs. Buttplugs in both of our virgin asses. Our nipples clamped together.

My muscles were already cramped, and I didn't know how long I had been in this position. I looked at Gabby who was already awake and squirming.

We couldnt see much our hair covering much of each others view, but it was clear we were on a boat, from the slight swaying. We were 'sat' on a cold metal floor.

There were other moans and groans, and after a little wiggling, I could see there were other girls in our same binding positions. After a short while, Gabby cried and I felt her pee on me.

My legs went numb, as an hour passed with only the sound of other girls whimpering and groaning. There was a bang, and we all rocked some us fell over, including me, now on top of Gabby.

"Are you cunts awake?" Asked an amplified voice.

We all whimpered and tried to cry out.

"In a minute, your cuffs will release. Then the game begins. First, let me explain the game. The cunt you're attached to, she's your partner. If she loses, you lose. The two of you will work together, to get 50 miles through our jungle. If you get caught by one of our hunters, you lose and they keep you. If you make it to the end and your partner doesn't, you will be handed over to the hunter who caught your partner."

"Hunters are armed only with sedatives. There are safe zones, in which you cannot be captured, but hunters may use you. You can only stay in safe zones for 12 hour increments, and once you've left a safe zone, it is no longer safe if you return."

"You have been vaccinated against malaria and other ailments the mosquitoes might provide. There is no vaccination against snake venom, but anti venom can be provided, along with forfeiture of the game."

"The trail is open to travel, and will guide you, however it is most likely to encounter hunters."

"You will be allowed three hours before hunters are allowed to begin."

There was a beep behind my back, and the voice announced that game was beginning and my cuffs released.

I shook my wrists trying to regain feeling and I started using my fingers to release the gag strap behind my head. Gabby was doing the same.

"Oh my God, Alison, I want to go home."

"Me too, we have to get to the end." I was untying my left and her right foot, and she was untying my right and her left. As we freed our feet, we separated and my nipple clamps tugged hard, and I pulled them off and they stung so bad. I had DD cup tits, with big aeroleas, and she had B with small nipples. but hers looked red and angry.

My legs spasmed but I pulled myself off of her, and the dildo slid out. I saw on the side of her labia a tattoo that said 'cunt team 4', and looked at my own labia and found a matching one.

Lastly I pulled the plug out of myself, and felt myself empty, realizing the plug was absolutely massive.

"Oww" Gabby cried as the plug came out of her.

"Let's go," I took her hand and we made it to the front, and realized we were in a storage container, on a freighter. We were not docked, but anchored a fair distance from the beach.

Men with tranq guns, stood to the sides of the open platform and watched us run out. A pair of girls were already in the water splashing, and struggling.

"Can you swim, or do you need a minute?" I asked Gabby, and she looked and then looked at the predatory stares of a dozen hunters.

"What happens if we get caught?" A girl coming up behind us asked a hunter.

"We'll use you as slaves until we get bored, then sell you at auction. Last year only four cunts made it to the end. This year we're planning on making it zero."

Gabby took my hand and we leapt into the water. By the time we made it to the beach, we were the first pair with the girls who dove in before us struggling, and several other pairs in the water now.

"Let's go straight up the path until the three hours are up." Gabby said and I nodded. We started running as fast as we could up the beach and quickly found that the path itself was dirt and mud.

We ran for as long as we could until we got winded, and parched. There was a lunchbox sitting inside a twenty foot spray painted area that said "Safety Zone". We grabbed the lunchbox and opened it.

There was a note that said "everything here is safe and will help you stay hydrated and fed." There were two bars of nutrients and two bottles of hydration liquid. we closed up the box, and walked forward down the path as fast as we could manage.

It was hard to tell how far we'd gone or how long it had been. We both had mosquito bites and had drank half of our liquid which didnt taste good but did quench our thirst.

"I think we should stray from the path, so we can avoid getting caught when the head start ends." We stayed low and kept an eye on the path and kept moving forward, but realized we were making more noise in the brush.

"If we get caught, do you think they'll keep us together?" Gabby asked, fear and sadness in her voice.

"We aren't going to get caught," I said holding her hand.

"I'm sorry that I peed on you," she said.

"It's ok."

"Can we take a break at the next safety zone?"

"Let's take a break here. We'll stay alert, and then we can avoid someone waiting to rape us in a safety zone, and then following us after."

She nodded, and we sat down against a tree and rested. When we weren't moving it was cold, and we sat close to each other.

While we were sitting, we fell asleep. Apparently the exhaustion of running had wiped us out. When I opened my eyes, the sun had lowered considerably and Gabby was snoring loudly. I covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream, and her eyes opened. I put a finger to my lips.

There was the sound of someone walking by, and I was pretty sure it sounded like shoes and not bare feet. My heart was pounding.

"Oh, one of you cunts was snoring!" A man's voice yelled out from the path, he couldn't be more than 50 yards away. "We only need to catch one of you..."

I crawled slowly and gently into a hollow in the ground leading under a massive downed tree. Gabby and I hid for more than an hour, in complete silence, barely able to move.

We slid out from under the tree slowly and cautiously, and looked around.

"Let's try to cross over to the other side of the path before going forward," I whispered and she nodded.

We scanned the jungle as we approached the path, and got closer, once we saw it was clear we sprinted across and deep into the other side. Then we started following the path again.

My stomach growled, and I ate one of the two bars, slowly. it didnt taste great, and it was kind if dry. I drank my bottle of fluid.

Ten minutes further down the path, my pussy was starting to lubricate, and my clit was buzzing with need. I tried to ignore it, but it was all I could concentrate on. I needed to cum.

"Gabby, I need to cum." I whimpered stopping in my tracks.

"Right now?" She asked annoyed.

I nodded, and sat down and started masturbating, my fingers rubbing, but it was of no use. It felt like I wasnt even touching myself.

She started to open her bar as I rubbed frantically.

"No, don't eat it. I think it did this!" I was too loud and nearly crying.

She put it back in the lunchbox, covered my mouth with one hand and started rubbing my clit with the other. Her fingers felt like heaven as she rubbed me, and I grunted and moaned into her hand as she worked me to orgasm.

Once the orgasm subsided, I had clarity, and we resumed.

"Thank you, that was great." I was embarrassed but grateful.

"I think I'm going to need you return the favor when I finally have to eat my bar."

She said softly.

"Of course, we're a team."

I was not at all bisexual, and had never considered touching another woman's pussy, but Gabby and I had to help each other to go home, so I would do what needed to be done.

The sky was starting to get dark, and we knew that we wouldnt be able to see anything with the jungle canopy blocking out the stars.

"I think we find a safety zone, eat our bars, try to quietly make each other cum, and hope we can sleep through the night." Gabby said, my brain was still clouded, and I felt the need to cum returning. She had to be the brains right now.

We found a safety zone, which had its own lunchbox, they all did. It was far back from the path, and we sat behind a massive tree. We each ate a bar, knowing we both needed the nutrients, and that we were safe from capture for the next 12 hours.

My lust and horniness were so overwhelming, worse than before, and I whimpered when her fingers failed to solve the problem.

She closed her eyes, and lowered her face to my bare, wet, sweaty pussy, and began licking. This was what I needed and my clit started to respond.

After a few minutes, her horniness began, and I pulled her into a 69. We both ate each others sweaty pussies and tried to muffle our own moans into each other. I came but the feeling didn't subside, and we continued.

"Well, it's my lucky night." A man's voice said from above Gabby.

To be continued...