Cunt Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison and Gabby continue to run from hunters!
2.9k words
4.43
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eating my bestfriend Gabby's pussy on the bottom of a 69, when I heard a man announce himself above us. Neither of us were lesbian, but the nutrient bars we'd been given as our only sustinence made us unbelievably horny, and we were relieving each other so we could sleep.

"You cunts can continue," I heard, barely able to think beyond my insatiable need in my clit.

I saw him, with a pair of jeans, unzipping and removing his hard cock and unnaturally large testicles--they were certainly augmented, as they were nearly as big as softballs-- he knelt an inch from my head, and smeared some liquid into Gabby's ass. As it trickled down it touched my nose, it was some kind of lubricant, but it also made my nose tingle.

Then, in the dim light, I watched by bestfriend's ass get entered by a cock for the first time. He didn't start slow and gentle, but just immediately started fucking her ass, and I just kept licking, and when she stopped I whimpered and tapped her. Unable to be sympathetic as she got anally raped inches from my eyes.

She resumed but wasn't doing as good a job, and he was ramming her ass hard. I whimpered and squirmed for her tongue.

"She can focus on eating your cunt if I take my cock out of her ass, but then I'm going to put it in your mouth," he said and I knew he was talking to me.

"Yes, anything please" I said not thinking about what I was agreeing to.

He pulled his cock out and even in the dim light it looked slimy and unclean, and he started force feeding it to me. I gagged, and coughed, and tasted what I wished I had not, but then her licking got better and I forgot about how gross this was.

He fucked my throat as hard and deep as he had fucked her ass. My eyes watered and I couldn't breathe and I came so hard that I squirted over and over.

Then he came, and I realized why his balls were so big. I had given head to a couple of boyfriends, and they'd all cum a few decent spurts, but this was like a firehose down my throat, and his cum was thicker than my boyfriends'. At least ten spurts were injected into my throat, some coming out my nose, and he pulled out and painted my face with three more, it was like thick tapioca, and then he shoved it into Gabby's ass without warning for the rest of it.

She cried out, and her hand pulled my head back to her cunt which was onfire from neglected need, and I ate her as well as I could through choking and trying to catch my breath.

A few minutes later I made her cum, with his cock still in her ass, and she slumped over when she was done.

"Good cunts," he said pulling his cock out of her, and wiping it in my hair.

He sat beside the tree and grabbed his hunting pack. He pulled out a small gun, that looked like it removed security tags, and he pressed it between gabby's ass cheeks, as close to her asshole as possible, and he pulled the trigger.

She cried out for a second, then held her bum carefully in pain. Then he grabbed my lower lip, flipped it down, and put the gun to the inside and pulled the trigger. It was a blinding pain for a moment, followed by a dull soreness.

"The tattoos will fade in a couple years, but the RFID claim as the first in each of those holes. If you don't get captured too quick you'll have one in each hole, and others just to tag you for proof we got a piece."

He packed up his bag.

"We should all get some shut eye, and then if one of you suck's my cock in the morning, I'll give you a half hour head start."

Gabby and I held each other for warmth, but fell asleep from pure exhaustion not relaxation. When we woke up, he was still sleeping, and I thought about whether or not trying to flee without waking him would be better than the deal he had offered.

I was too scared to not get the advantage.

"I'll suck his cock, so you don't have to get another tattoo." I whispered. She nodded and hugged me.

I slid over to him, and started unzipping his pants, and he slapped my head hard, and it stung. "What are you doing cunt?" He asked grabbing my hair by the roots between his fingers.

"Owww, I was trying to suck your dick like you told me to." I was crying and he patted my hair.

"Oh ok. Good cunt. You'll be a good obedient slave..."

I sucked his cock and when I finished he came as much as before, I swallowed what I could and choked on plenty. When he was done, he grabbed a pack of wet wipes from his pack and handed them to me. As well as another lunchbox.

"When you get to your next stopping point, clean yourself up. Whether it's for me or the next hunter who catches you, you need to be cleaner than you two cunts are. Some of the other hunters will get aggressive with a nasty cunt."

"Ok." I said getting to my feet, feeling oddly strong on them. He waved for me to go, and Gabby and I started sprinting ahead, once we were far enough ahead that we couldn't see him, we went that far again, and then I grabbed Gabby's hand and pulled her toward the path, and we approached cautiously, and then we ran across to the other side.

We sprinted as long as we could, then we saw another two girls ahead, and we approached with caution, unclear if they were in a safety zone or if they were with a hunter.

As we got closer, we saw that they were stopped because one of them was injured. She had twisted her ankle. They were both blonde and thin with medium size tits. Then I realized they were twins.

"Please help us," said the non injured one, and we moved closer.

"We'll help if we can, but we need to stay quiet. A hunter just gave us a half hour head start out of a safety zone."

She looked at us with an eyebrow raised.

"Did he give you wipes?" she asked, and we both nodded.

"Use those on your assholes, but not on your clits. They are numbing and they're very strong, and last about as long as the horniness from the nutrient bars."

"The hunter who found us sleeping, pretended to be nice, offered us the wipes and nutrient bars, and we wiped ourselves clean, and then got ridiculously horny without anyway to be able to release. We ate each others pussies for hours, and neither of us could cum. He told us some girls snap and go insane from it, but apparently that's if you eat two bars and a bottle of fluid while wiped."

She was crying, and I hugged her. Gabby looked at her sister's ankle, and gabbed two small straight sticks, and then looked around something to tie them to her ankle.

The sister who was ok, had the longest hair of all of us, and Gabby used the hinge on the lunchbox to cut as much as she could to make a 'rope'. Then I began tying while she made a second.

"Did the hunter rape you?" I asked softly as I tied her. She shook her head.

"He raped me, anally," her sister said. "Then he did something in my ass, injected me."

Gabby handed me the rope, and I started tying the bottom of the splint. She bent over and started to show the sister's her tatoo, I hadn't seen it yet.

"Welcome to sloppy seconds" it said in bright blue color.

The sister spread hers, and it said "Freshness seal broken," in neon green.

"I want to go home," whimpered the injured sister.

I finished tying and we helped her to her feet, she had a hard time putting weight on it, but then started limping with her sister.

"We're going to go ahead, you stay further out from the path, stay low and quiet. ok?" Gabby said, and they both nodded.

We went ahead, steady and quiet for a couple minutes to avoid bringing attention to the twins, then sprinting again.

We kept going as steadily as we could for hours, and then we ducked in to check the path, and we saw a hunter carrying the injured twin over his shoulder. She was tranked, and her sister and a pretty asian gurl walked behind him, they both had black collars on now, and their wrists were cuffed and they were chained together.

We watched silently from behind a tree, and waited. Then we slowly began forward when they were out of sight.

A tree had a sign that said "Mile 8" and it felt impossible. How could we have only gone 8 miles over the past two days.

We were getting hungry and thirsty, and tried to go further, but by the time we reached the next safety area, our stomachs were growling and our throats were parched.

We did our best to stay out of sight, this safety zone had a fallen tree, and we sat beside it, and ate one of the nutrient bars each, and drank the fluid.

"I want to go home," Gabby whispered as we sat waiting for the inevitable horniness to kick in.

"We're going to," I whispered back, as my nipples began to harden, and my clit became engorged.

"I don't mind eating your pussy," she said, "but I don't want to get my bum raped again."

We each used a wipe on our bums, thinking we might be visited, and within a minute just like the twins said, it went numb.

We agreed that I would be on top for the next 69, and shortly after were so horny that we crawled into the position me straddling her face and leaning down.

I had never eaten pussy before the previous night, and I knew for certain now that I was straight. Eating her pussy was grosser than the previous night, partly because I'd only had one bar, and partially because we'd been running and peeing a whole other day without bathing. But I did my best to relieve her while she did the same.

I came hard two times in a row and felt myself squirt down on her. I just kept licking as my relief slowly began to wash over me. She came a couple times then we sat there, looking at each other awkwardly.

"Do you think we'll come across a stream or something to bathe in?" she asked, and I blushed red, realizing that my pussy must be as unpleasant as hers. "Its ok, I'm just not feeling clean, and I..." she added to try to spare my feelings.

She moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry I said Key West for spring break..." I whispered to her. I realized I was crying.

She shook her head and kissed me softly. He lips and tongue tasted like me, but the kiss was good otherwise.

As we continued to kiss, she felt my tits, my sensitive nipples responding to her fingertips. She began sucking in my left nipple and fingering me, as I played with her dirty hair. I quickly came again.

"Oh good, you cunts have had enough of that nutrient bar that you're at the sensual stage." I looked up, and Gabby looked back.

A hunter, a tall handsome black man, stood watching us. He put his pack on the ground and undressed. His cock was massive, and I looked at it in awe.

"Once your body gets used to the compound in the bars, you not only get a feeling of intense horniness, but also sensuality and attraction."

He laid down beside us, and put his hands on Gabby's ass.

"Does one of you want to fuck me?" He asked, and I felt my cunt ache for cock, and I nodded.

"You can eat my ass while your friend takes my cock."

He moved her off me and got on me, and touched his huge cock to my pussy, and Gabby got behind him, licking him as he fucked me in long slow, strokes.

I tried to kiss him, and he slapped me and then pinned my throat to the ground as he fucked me harder. I struggled to breathe but came so hard from this massive cock inside me. I had never had a vaginal orgasm before, and something about it made me feel overwhelming attraction to him.

He came inside me, which no one ever had before, and I felt so full from it. He held in me, and kept his hand on my throat, and smiled. "Do you want to be my slave?"

I nodded. I didn't want to be a slave, but I wanted to be his.

"Walk over that line, I'll tag you, and you can be my cunt slave forever..."

He slid out of me, and lifted himself off. Gabby looked flush and like she had been enjoying eating his ass.

He grabbed a gun out of his pack, and then we saw a redhead sprinting toward the safety zone, and he tagged her in the left tit with a dart, and she passed out right outside the line.

Something about it shook the desire from me, and I realized that he had almost tricked me. My head was cloudy, but I knew I didn't want to be his slave.

He brought his tattoo gun out of his pack, and turned the setting and stamped her neck it was bigger than the other tattoos, and then he put a collar on her.

"Come here baby," he said to me, and I shook my head.

"I still get to stamp your cunt," he said as he changed back to the original setting on his tattoo gun. He came over and put a stamp on my right labia, now each of mine had it. And he opened Gabby's lip and stamped the inside.

"Clean my cock," he demanded, and I did. When I was done he stamped the inside of my lip.

"When I catch you, and make you my slaves, it will be cattle brands, right here," he touched my inner thigh where it started to become ass cheek.

I shuddered at the thought.

"What good are these safety zones if you can rape us in them, and the second we get out you can catch us?" Gabby asked angrily.

"You get a thirty minute head start out of them, unless you surrender. Did no other hunters give you your head start?" His cock was getting hard again.

"He did, but he said it was because I sucked his cock."

The hunter laughed, and patted my hair. "Hunters like to trick cunts to make 'em a bit more willing."

He got up and carried the tranked redhead over to us.

He rolled her onto her stomach, and told me to lick her asshole, which I did and after it was wet with my saliva, he moved me and started fucking her.

Gabby and I grabbed our lunch box and ran.

A couple hours later, we checked back the path, zig-zagging the whole way, and we saw the twins, the other girl they'd been with before, the red-head and another new girl.

They were all collared, and cuffed, and chained to each other. I worried about ending up in that line. We watched as they marched out of sight, and we continued.

There was only an hour or so left of light, when we came on a stream, we decided to wade in. We kept our eyes up on the treeline, as we sank to our necks, rubbing our skin with our hands, not having soap, but trying to get ourselves clean.

The water did nothing to wash the numb sensation on our butts but we rubbed trying to make ourselves as clean as possible. Finally, we took turns dunking under to get our hair clean.

There was a spot, under a washed out root system, where we could hide and relax a little bit. There, we kissed each other and held each other as we each cried softly about our predicament.

It started to get dark, and we considered going to a safety zone, but instead decided to find a secluded place, and were lucky to find a grassy patch surrounded by brush.

Gabby told me to eat a quarter of my bar, and I did. Then she gently and sweetly kissed me, and in a couple minutes when the effects kicked in, she went down on me. I covered my mouth as I came three times in a row, and the horniness subsided. Then I fell asleep.

She sat up, listening and watching, after a bit she woke me ate a quarter of a bar and I took care of her. Her pussy was so much nicer after a scrub, but I still didn't like doing it, but I was grateful to have her with me.

She slept and I sat up. The woods got dark, and I could hear animals and twigs snapping and insects chirping. I thought about how I'd probably take Aaron back if I got home. He was always sweet to me, and I had thought he was too boring.

I don't remember falling asleep.

To be continued...