All Comments on 'Cupid's Arrow'

by TwistedInfinity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karma

He got what he wanted, sorta. Best of all the story left me laughing. Thanks for the mamaries, as an old joke says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I remember reading this back when it first came out on a different site. It's a very descriptive and well written work of erotica, but also unquestionably dark. Still, it's a great concept of a character trying to live normally with the body of a bimbo, and the wife clearly has a stronger will than most given her struggles throughout the story. That's why it's quite inspiring how she carves out her place in society despite her condition, and ends up supporting her depraved husband despite what he did to her.

The aphrodisiac itself is an interesting concept that could be expanded on as well. A sequel in which, for example, the unfortunate intern in this story was rehabilitated by someone to the point where she could live a semblance of a normal life, could make for great storytelling and a heartwarming conclusion. It would also avoid the unethical implications of a protagonist experimenting on his wife, something that even karmatic justice doesn't absolve.

Good to see you're still keeping active out there.

MetaWolf21MetaWolf21over 3 years ago
Nice

Loving it, but would like to see something similar from a male perspective

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedInfinity@TwistedInfinity
I am Twisted Infinite, and I am a crafter of erotic fiction. In my stories you'll find transformation, expansion, gender-bending and hypersexuality, but with a focus on character and consequences. My stories cover fetishes and kinks ranging from breast expansion to futanari/a...