Cupids Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I managed to gasp.

Fighting was beyond me as Brian began driving into me with an impossibly fast rhythm. Words failed me as my lover filled me completely.

Brian leaned forward, growling viciously in my face. I snarled back, tugging on my arms until my husband released them. Frantic, I clutched at Brian's neck as we fucked. My hips finally started bucking, rising to meet Brian's slowing thrusts.

"Cum in her, Brian," said Ryan breathlessly. "Fill her up."

Brian grunted, his thrusts becoming wildly erratic even as I felt his cock swelling inside me. I drove my fingernails into the man's back as I squealed and moaned. He was close, oh so close to finishing his forceful breeding.

"No! Not inside me! No!" I screamed.

He drove impossibly deep inside me, hips jerking as he ejaculated deep inside my body. Panting, he dropped to his elbows, hovering over me as he worked to slow his breathing. I scanned his features, noting just how much he did look like Ryan.

"Oh my God," breathed my husband.

Brian jerked his head up as if he suddenly remembered that my husband had been watching. The young man pulled his cock from me with an incredibly sexy grunt. Ryan scrambled around the table, grabbing my shaking legs and opening them wide as he took up a position to further violate me. With an evil grin, my husband tugged the vibrator from my ass and replaced it with his cock.

I shrieked and arched my back upwards. The invasion hurt, but damn I liked it. Ryan thrust into me a few times, slow and steady as my tight opening adjusted to the invasion. I managed to relax my sphincter and when I pushed outwards slightly, my husband's cock easily slid fully inside my ass.

He roared, thrusting into me hard enough to shake the entire sex chair. My body clenched as the sensation overwhelmed me. I cried out, reaching for my husband as he drove into me with increasing speed. Ryan fell forward, pumping his hips wildly as he drove us both to the edge of an orgasm.

I gasped as Ryan leaned forward and crushed his lips against my own, his tongue violating my mouth as he emptied himself into my ass. With a groan, he slumped against me as his body shook. We stayed locked together, breathing as one while our bodies recovered from our shared passion. Eventually, Ryan's cock shrank and slipped from my ass.

I liked that sensation.

I laughed, running my fingers through my husband's sweat-soaked hair. He grinned, kissing me deeply before pushing himself upwards.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," he said as he flashed a wicked grin.

"Holy hell, Ryan," I replied. "That was a lot better than my beef Wellington."

Ryan laughed as he helped me off the chair. I couldn't help but grin shyly when he wrapped a soft robe around my body. At some point, Brian had quietly left the room, giving us privacy. I appreciated his consideration almost as much as I appreciated his rough sexual technique.

Ryan and I kissed again.

Hot. Deep. Wet.

Incredible.

"So," he said when we came up for air, "You liked it?"

"Mmmm, loved it," I purred as Ryan pulled me down onto a large, soft couch. "Absolutely loved it."

He kissed me again. "And the pregnancy thing? You're cool with that?"

I laughed and kissed my husband.

"Baby, I'm seeing an entire new story arc for Sammi Waters," I said with a wink.

"Valentine's Week," he murmured into my ear. "We'll have to make this a real holiday adventure, baby. Did I mention the cameras mounted around the room?"

I jerked my head around and looked at my husband, who shrugged.

"Research material for your next book," he said with a smirk.

12