All Comments on 'Cupids Binding'

by fierycougar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Do we get to know if Brian's actions were successful?

Well written, and extremely explicit. Good rendition of the emotions involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s clearly erotic but..

She seemed to be positive in her thoughts that she didn’t want to get pregnant by anyone else than her husband ?

Normally I detest breeder type stories where some pathetic cretin thinks he some sort of apex predator, a manly man because he fucks and impregnates anything with a pulse - actually that sounds like your chap Brian. I don’t have any problems with any couple wanting a child and using a sperm donor or surrogate to achieve it.

I think hubby went too far on this one, they have a week available they could have built up to it instead of trying everything at once and it would have given him a chance to make sure she was ok using somebody else’s swimmers.

Not keen on the ‘no safe word’ business either. With something so new to their relationship does he care that he probably doesn’t know her limits or has he evolved into a mind reader too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rest of the week?

Can't wait to hear about the other devices in the man cave.

fierycougarfierycougarabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous with the constructive criticism

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions on the story- looking back, I find that I did step on the proverbial gas as I wrote the story. I plan to rework this story and make some changes to draw the story out from a sprint and into a marathon. I hope when I do, you'll drop a message and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Whew!!

I almost came from just reading this one!! Daaaammmmmnnnn girl! Please, please keep writing, I Effing Loved It!!

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

Erotic with a purpose. I hope she got pregnant and her dreams will be fullfilled.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A short sharp story just tiptoeing nicely round the dark edges of bdsm. Yes, it was short and as he had a week off work it could have been a much longer story as Ryan wound her up to the end. Would be nice if you do rewrite it, you've certainly shown your potential. 5 stars.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Even in fiction, 'no safe word' is not cool at all, particularly the way this story was set up with him being a newbie. Yes, I know it's fiction and fantasy but unfortunately there are some that take cues from fiction. John Norman ring a bell or two? That minor quibble out of the way, this was hot. Fast-paced story with lots of action. Thank you for the work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfierycougar@fierycougar
48 year old female who is tired of being normal. I'm bored and lonely, I crave excitement and experimentation with those dark fantasies that most people only whisper about.