All Comments on 'Cupid's Deputy Ch. 02'

by SilverKey01

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

MOAR NOWz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep them coming

keep them coming

nycreadernycreaderalmost 11 years ago
I look forward to more of this series.

Hi.

I like what seems to be the idea of this series -- that a good man who tries to "heal the world" is given sexual powers to (umm...) heal the world slightly differently.

I look forward to seeing how it develops.

2 more things, though (1 in response to a comment on Chapter 1) :

1) I realize that the division of what are now the 1st 2 chapters makes perfect sense with respect to how the protagonist Eric experiences his first day in his new state (and quite possibly Chapter 2 was not ready when Chapter 1 was submitted (?) ) , but apparently some readers can be confused and disappointed by a lack of "explanation" in the first installment. So: Perhaps the current Chapters 1 and 2 could be made a new "Chapter 1" -- with 2 distinct "parts" (explicitly, or just separated graphically (with a line or extra spacing would do)... -- so that some readers will get their "explanation" before they leave "Chapter 1"??

2) About the title: if Cupid himself is not directly involved and if "Dan" doesn't like the name "Cupid's Deputies" (Eric has not yet expressed his opinion of the group name yet) -- and as the "Deputies" don't seem to be performing any police work (or working together much) ..., maybe the title of the series could be moved toward something more like "Sexual Healing" or "Sexual Healers"?? (With or without a nod to Marvin Gaye's classic song.)

Thanks for reading this; as I said, I look forward to seeing how this series develops, and hope to see more soon.

Sincerely,

nycreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous