Cure for My Ass Addiction Ch. 08

Story Info
Dan and the girls go hiking together.
2.2k words
4.21
9.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I woke up to the smell of bacon frying and sound of Priya happily singing.

I lazily reached for my cock that was painfully erect with morning wood and gave it a gentle tug while reminiscing the events of the night before. I opened my eyes and was disappointed not to find Maria there either.

Feeling sorry for myself, I dragged myself out of the comfy bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

A quick routine of shit, shave and shower and I was ready to devour a plateful of bacon and the girls if they were willing. So imagine my disappointment when I reached the kitchen and found them both wearing hiking kits and impatiently waiting for me. 

"Umm going somewhere guys?" I asked thoroughly confused.

"Yes, we are and you are coming too, so get ready quickly lazy pants," Maria was hopping excitedly as all my hopes of a morning humping session just went out of the window.

"Oh come on, can we  not just chill here and relax," I pleaded in vain but the girls were not having it and with slumped shoulders I grabbed the sandwich they had made for me and reluctantly got ready and joined them.

I long learnt never to ask them where we were going as once they've made up their mind about a day out that rarely changes.

Subconsciously, I was glad in a way as I needed the exercise and it also meant I get to ogle 2 stunning derrieres as the girls walked in front of me. 

We quickly reached the hills just behind our town and started the long ascend to the top of the hill.

"Come on lazy, you are lagging behind," Priya teased me as I was blowing through my arse while the two fit girls effortlessly started trekking the steep hill.

"Fucking hell, I am so not used to this like you guys," I groaned as I hunched on my knees and fought to catch my breath.

"Well, tell you what, as an added incentive if you keep up with us until we get to the top of the hill, there is a special place I discovered a while back and I will take you there; and trust me you'll love it," said Maria as she gave Priya a bit of a wink.

Suddenly, the tiredness had magically disappeared, I gave her a nod and started following them with a bit more spring in my steps.

The girls had ridiculous stamina and there were times where I almost gave up, but then looking at two peachy arses in front of me was way too tempting and gave me the boost that I needed to continue.

It took us over 3 hours to get to the summit and as soon as we got there the girls stood there admiring the view in front of us. I however, was on the verge of collapsing and as I rued my lack of fitness once again, I sat on the ground and downed half a litre of water. 

"Oh poor baby must be so tired," Maria genuinely sounded sorry as she sat next to me and grabbed my legs and started massaging my sore calf. 

Not to be left out, Priya sat next to me and gently held on to me as I slowly placed my head on her shoulder and she started massaging my sweaty hair.

I must have looked like the world's largest pussy but with two hot girls dotting on me I literally felt like I was on top of the world. 

The cool air and the soft hands of the girls was threatening to put me to sleep, but not wanting to spoil the day I forced myself to open my eyes and looked up at Maria.

"So, what's this place you were talking about?".

"Ooh. You sure you are up for further cardio?" she teased as her hands that were on my calf moved to my thighs. 

"With the two most beautiful girls in the world next to me, I'll be a fool not to be," I told them truthfully as I gently stood up.

"Come on then, this way," Maria led the way and Priya and I followed her as she took a route away from the normal path that's usually taken by the hikers.

I for one was grateful the terrain was a lot flatter on the top of the hill and the gentle breeze dried me up real quick as we walked a path that I had not been before.

10 minutes down a rabbit trail we came to what looked like an abandoned shed for the wild ponies to rest during bad weather.

"Wow, this is an amazing spot Maria, how did you come across it?" Priya asked in wonder.

"Well, there was a day while trekking the heavens opened up and I just ran for shelter and found this by accident, it's pretty shoddy but the roof is still waterproof and the inside of the shed relatively dry," she muttered excitedly as she ran towards the hidden shed.

Priya and I followed her with just as much of excitement as we knew the possibilities of doing naughty things with each other in the open just became a reality. 

"What do you think guys, isn't this wonderful?" Maria beamed at us as we looked inside the shed and realised thankfully there were no creepy crawlies crawling around.

"Not going to lie, this feels like the best place on earth at the moment, especially with you girls next to me," I answered excitedly and pulled Maria towards me and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Mmm, I can see you are very happy to be here," she whimpered between kisses as she felt my erect cock push on her midriff. 

For a few seconds we ignored our beautiful third wheel as my passion for my girlfriend took over me and I spent some time exploring her sexy mouth with my tongue; while my hands took liberty in wandering over her cute derriere. 

"Share bestie?" Priya asked cutely and Maria gave me one last kiss and graciously swayed me over to the cute Indian girl who was hopping on her toes clearly aroused. 

What did I do in my previous life to deserve this, I thought to myself as my hands quickly grabbed Priya and I pulled her towards my hard erection.

As my lips found her desperate lips, she quickly opened them up allowing my tongue to explore her mouth, my hands once again grabbed her tight arse and pushed her toward my painfully erect member.

Not wanting to be left out, Maria was behind me massaging my back and thighs and suddenly I was in serious danger of creaming in my pants with these two sexy minxes all over my body. 

"Ok, stop for a second or I'm going to make a mess in my pants," I yelped helplessly and moved away which earned a bit of giggle from both the girls.

"Poor baby is way too worked up, what would you like us to do?" Maria asked with her eyes glowing.

"Both of you turn around and stand against the wall." I commanded breathlessly.

With a knowing smile both girls stood against the old wall and rested their hands on what would have been a window still. Anyone looking in to the shed would only see two beautiful girls resting for a while and admiring the scenery before them. What they couldn't see was one lucky bastard kneeling behind them hidden perfectly by the stone wall. 

I admired both the gorgeous derrieres that were in front of me and took a few breathes to calm myself down. The girls were being wicked and kept on swaying their arses in front of my face sexily.

Confident that I had calmed enough to not ejaculate prematurely, I grabbed Maria's sexy bum and brought it towards me. Holding on to it like a priceless possession I gently gave it a kiss over the black sweatpants; before grabbing them by the sides and pulled them down along with her sexy thong. 

The milky white globes of her derriere were a feast for my eyes as an animalistic grunt escaped my lips. I pushed my face towards her arsecrack while holding her buttery butt cheeks with trembling hands.  Her natural pheromones mixed with the sweat after a three-hour hiking did nothing to deter my arousal as, with baited breath, I opened her sweet cheeks and inhaled the musky smell.

"Fuck, you smell amazing hon," I whispered to her, as she bent her knees slightly and moaned encouragingly as my nose and lips traced the line of her arsecrack before reaching her cute pucker hole. 

My eyes dilated in arousal as I gently pried her anus open and I placed my nostrils at the entrance of her backdoor. 

The quiet surrounding was disturbed by my strong exhaling sound as I held her cheeks tightly and continued sniffing her sweaty arse. I stuck my tongue out and gave her pussy a lick, without moving my nostrils away from her arse, which resulted in a sexy groan from my girlfriend. 

Within a few seconds I felt my chin getting wet as clearly her arousal was leaking through her tight pussy down my face. Just as I felt she was approaching an orgasm; I pulled my tongue away from her pussy lips and I placed it firmly on her arsehole.

"Oh, fucking hell," she yelped at this new sensation as I tasted her muskiness with no hesitation. In fact, I was so turned on I could not get enough of it so I hardened my tongue and pushed my tongue inside her anus as far in as possible.

With my tongue deep inside her arse, I felt Maria quiver and hold Priya for support as a wave of pleasure took over her triggered by my arselicking. 

Like a rabid dog I kept on licking her and tongue fucking her backdoor until she gently pushed me away while gasping for breath.

Usually this is the time I would stand up and plug one of her holes with my cock but having reached a level of horniness where I just wanted another arse on my face, I quickly moved away from Maria and grabbed Priya's pants and pulled them down roughly.

Her surprise yelp was replaced with a guttural moan as I pulled her cute brown cheeks apart and shoved my tongue inside her tight back hole.

I was possibly a bit rough with her but I was far too gone and was beyond caring. Like a puppy desperately lapping up milk I held her cheeks wide open and renewed my assault on her anus. 

The musky smell and the taste were slightly different to my girlfriend's but this only encouraged me further to go deeper. 

"Oh, fuck yes," I heard Priya groan as she literally took matters in to her own hands and started rubbing her clit while half my tongue was wedged deep inside her tight brown arsehole.

Suddenly I felt her grab the back of my hand and pulled me firmly into her tight backdoor as she used me for her pleasure. Her finger on her clit became a blur as I felt her tense up and screech out as an orgasm took over her body. 

I continued my arse licking until I felt her loosed her grip on my head and she gently pushed me away.

By now I was ready to burst and had serious case of blue balls. However, Maria realising my position quickly pulled me up and knelt in front of me.

With practice ease, she pulled my shorts down and swallowed my member to the hilt in one go.

"Urgh!!!" I groaned loudly as the wet tight sensation around my cock made my toes tingle. 

She pulled back and grabbed the base of my cock and started assaulting the mushroom head with her tongue. As she pulled my foreskin and started licking the angry purple head, I closed my eyes and held on to the back of her head.

I started involuntarily moving my hips as she continued alternating between licking the top of my cock and swallowing it fully.

Priya, not wanting to be left out moved behind me and pried opened my arse and pressed her finger on my anus.

The simulation of a finger on my sensitive anal opening and the expert blowjob given by my girlfriend was taking me to a new level of arousal. Just as I was enjoying this sensation, I felt Priya gently push her finger inside me and touch my prostate.

"Fuck yes!!" I yelled as that set me off and I pushed myself deep inside Maria's sexy mouth and emptied my balls inside her.

Like a trooper she let me manhandle her as I continued fucking her mouth until there was no more cum left in me and I pulled out with a satisfied grin.

"That's her protein shake done, where is mine?" asked Priya with a wicked grin as she gave my arse a pinch before kneeling in front of me and grabbing my softening cock and popped it in to her sexy mouth.

I am one lucky bastard I told myself as I admired the girls do their best to revive my cock by taking turn sucking it again.