All Comments on 'Curing Mom's Addiction Ch. 01'

by Rusty_Zipper

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow..like me and my older sister

Like Donna and her dad and brother on her wedding night.. I spent the night before my sister's wedding buried in her.. I lived with my sis since I was 14 and she 20.. well I've had a thing for pantyhose and I even made a pass at her. She told me I get straight A's in school up to her wedding day then fine..I got every A.. the night before her wedding, right after her rehearsal, I was buried in her.. blue pills do help for an 18 yr old virgin.. from about 8 pm till 11 am I creamed her at least 10 times.. she wore tan pantyhose her white heels and wedding dress for me.. her legs never came off my shoulders.. walking her down the aisle, I'll never forget.. she was shaky cuz her legs were jello and my cum was in her..we still fuck after 4 years.. yes she's still married ,has 3 kids, 1 I'm sure is mine, but we meet 4-5 times a week.. she still wears hosiery for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
this the dumbest story

common sense missing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Uhhh...

Congratulations for writing 6 pages I guess?

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's reply to this is the dumbest story

I apologize that it didn't meet your expectation.

I was writing fiction and didn't intend for the story to mimic your life or your reality.

Hopefully you didn't hurt your mom when you popped her cherry.

Take care Anonymous, there's a lot of scary trolls lurking about.

Rusty Zipper

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

AND I LOVED YOUR COMEBACK FOR THE FUCK WIT ANON COMMENT. AFTER ALL THE ONLY REASON THEY'RE HERE IS TO TROLL, BUT YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story!!! Slutty mom and concerned son. Curious to where you will take this!

I might add this is one of your best works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for Chapter 2!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Great work! This is one of the best mother and son stories I have ever read. Your a great writer! Really looking forward to Chapter 2!

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15almost 6 years ago
Good but...

Started out great. Had me hard reading it. But I lost interest when you had them go to the beach and brought other characters in. I skimmed through the rest of it. IMHO, I love mom and son. But if the grandmother would have come into this story line I would have loved that too. I'm into grandmother incest too! Not sure if I'm going to read Ch. 2...

Medic975Medic975almost 6 years ago
Almost there

It started off well. But the beach thing was done poorly. Whole situation was easily fixed numerous times. Also they didn't get the card or the money. Definitely lost me there.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's reply to previous two comments

I appreciate both comments as to what turned you off about the story. It's helpful in determining what works and doesn't. What turns me on isn't often stimulation for the reader and I'm aware of that. Sometimes I hit the right spot and sometimes I miss

The beach scene is crucial for the story to move forward which will become apparent as the story progresses in the next two chapters. Could I have written it differently? Yeah, I could have, but chose to stick with my original idea.

Overall, I'm comfortable with how I wrote it. Perhaps it's a bit flaky and I see the weirdness of it. Shit like that doesn't happen in real life. Keep in mind, it's a smut piece meant to drive arousal not win an award.

Your comments were constructive in nature and helpful. I wished all the negative ones were like that. Usually, telling me the story sucks doesn't offer anything constructive to work from.

Anyway, much appreciated.

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
such great stories.

thank you again.. for all your effort, energy.. you are so good my god.. you are my absolute favorite author l love them.. bad medicine has been my favorite.. l read them again.. and discover more detail l missed.. excellent works. thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Twisted but loving it!

This is by far the most twisted story I have ever read but it’s beyond amazing! I’m going to dream about this tonight! THANK YOU for bringing me to the brink❣️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
......

i mean........ i didnt like the whole beach thing.........since it ruined the mood......but overall goood shit

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author's response to Beach Scene

Ah, future note based on reader responses: No more forced mom and son fucking in bathroom at beach. Tends to cause limp sick syndrome.

Although I had thought that to be the best part of the story, several readers have called me out on it and identified it as less erotic than my norm.

Seeing as it's the focal point of concern, my apologizes to the reader. It was my hope that I had written it well. I'm not entirely sure where I failed on that one. When I reread that section to myself, it seems perfectly fine. It's not much different than how I've written other stories. I actually like the beach scene, but then again that's the twisted me.

Since I've not been given much to go on, I'll try and figure out where I failed on this one.

All I can say is that I did my best. As I've often stated, sometimes I hit the right spot and sometimes I miss. Not everyone likes my style of writing and I'm aware of it. Then again, I only write for those that do and those are the fans I care about.

Anyway, since many of the negative responses were on the beach scene, I thought I'd commit once again.

Those that provided positive responses are truly awesome and I appreciated those replies. It gave me motivation when I needed it, especially since I started writing another story. Ideas for stories keep popping in my head. I just wished they were short ones. This story was supposed to be a short story. By the time I was done, it ended up being the longest I've ever written.

Rusty Zipper

GF13GF13almost 6 years ago
No Disappointment Here

I absolutely loved the degradation of the bathroom scene - it is what their relationship needed - I love your writing. You never disappoint me. Please do not change for the few who are a little too sensitive. I love her ruin, and the boy's surrender to Lestat's advice - "Then do what is in your nature to do." I cannot wait to proceed with the story, but I have a slave to reunite with and bring flesh to fantasy. Thank-you for helping to vanquish daylight and reacquire appreciation for the wonderful mixture of tears and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rolls eyes

What a pile of garbage nonsense incoherent story. Anyone who reads this save your time and don't bother, the writer clearly did not.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's response to Anonymous post on 09/15/20

I felt an urge to reply this grifter (I couldn't help myself).

Note, the comment section is at the end of page 6. Telling a reader not to bother reading the story after they've already read the story has no impact. Perhaps you assumed they'd eagerly skip the story to specifically read your obnoxious post because you believe yourself brilliant.

You're an obvious Troll.

Simply saying, "I didn't like the story," would have been sufficient.

Also, an individual incapable of comprehending words and phrases isn't necessarily the fault of the author. What you wrote tells the reader more about your deficiencies than about the author's work. You provided nothing beneficial in your post to guide any writer with improving. To simplify it for you, saying it's bad isn't helpful.

To end, every story I've ever written has flaws and I've never once claimed perfection. I'm a work in progress with each sequential story improving from the failures from the last.

...sigh...

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
give em hell zipper

ive been reading these types of storys for goin on 50 yrs now zipper. dude short of an oops here and there on grammer its one of the bttr storys ive ever read. top 20 easy...mayb 25...ha the way u dropd on that dipsht was grt man....keep up the grt work....first story of yours ive read....cant wait to read more.....thanx 4 the wrk

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

I loved watching my brother duck my mother’s ass

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Kind of stupid to let Butch and company go...

Mom and son could have just said they were doing whatever they needed to in order to get out of it alive...

With the memory card as evidence, the three frat boys were looking at assault, rape, kidnapping at least...

Worst the mom and son are realistically looking at was solicitation and being as the only people who could substantiate that who *weren't* the frat guys would be unlikely to testify since that would incriminate them as well...

Annoying bit though... if $20 from Travis would be enough to get home, why would she have needed to have given more than *one* blowjob...? Ridiculous thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being complete strangers with no blood relations means you are half related???

Then does being half related mean fully related?

Fully related=double???

Tell us your logic

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Author's reply to Anonymous on 06/15/22.

I'm unsure what you're referring to as it relates to my story. Out of the blue, you begin rambling about strangers with no blood relations being half-related with question marks as if I made such a statement. I'm boggled by your question. Perhaps you misread or took something out of context. For all I know, you may be commenting on a different story from another author. You said, "Tell us your logic." Well, there's nothing logical about anything you outlined. Sometimes I can only scratch my head over some readers' irrational comments.

As it relates to your statements...eh...okay.

Rusty Zipper

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

I sure like this story line. The addiction sounds like a family curse passed down thru the ages similar to werewolf clans.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge12 months ago

Enjoyed the story, until we git to the beach. Needs the category to non-consentual then I wouldn't have wasted my time on this dreck.

ready52ready5210 months ago

To Ambivalence: Must have been a liberal state where $20 of gas required a lot of blow jobs in taxes!

ready52ready5210 months ago

To Rusty_Zipper: After reading the beach scene there was something about it that just didn`t work. I do not like telling that to a successful writer, especially when i can`t even give you a reason. All I can say is I enjoyed your story until the beach. I am sorry that my criticism isn`t more constructive.

Gym52Gym529 months ago

This scenario was fine until the beach scene, as with Ready52, the toilet block scene at the beach became increasingly more implausible and therefore less realistic, the story turned from an incest based fictitious story to something of a supernatural drama. I am not able to point to where the change takes place but I will be pursuing the story in chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusty_Zipper@Rusty_Zipper
848 Followers
I'm an amateur author that writes smut. I have aspirations to one day acquire the skill to write a normal story that will be published (If I can get my twisted mind out of the gutter).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES