Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

Beth was tempted... very tempted... but her 'good girl' made her temporize her decision. "Err... why do you like being tied up, Monica? I'm... curious... about why you do it."

Her roommate giggled again, vibrating her tits against Beth's clothed chest in such a way that she wished that she weren't wearing her blouse, but couldn't think of a good excuse to remove it at this point. Monica met her gaze and said quite frankly, "I get better orgasms this way. First of all, there's the feeling of helplessness, which means I can't prevent what's being done to me -- there's no guilt because I'm at Steve's whim. That means I can just relax, focus on and enjoy the sensations. Also, when I'm starting to cum, my body strains against the confinement of the ropes, and for some reason, that lets my excitement build higher, and then still higher, until when I finally release, it's so explosive that I feel like the top of my head is flying off! And I never squirted during orgasm before he started tying me up. Now I do it often, and that excites us both. Sometimes, when I'm horny, I actually beg him to tie me up and fuck me!"

"So... if I agree to this... I'd have to be naked, too? And Steve might do sexual things to me? And you wouldn't mind that? You wouldn't be jealous or anything?"

"I certainly hope you'd be naked," Monica chuckled. "I want to see and admire your body, too. And jealous? No, not at all. I won't mind sharing him with a good friend like you. And, as to him doing sexual things to you..." Monica paused and locked eyes with Beth. "He and I would both be doing things to you. And if I get tied up, I'd hope that you and he would double-team and gang up on me, doing things to me that'd make me cum for hours."

Beth's curiosity was now yammering, "Yes, yes yes! We've gotta do this! We'll hate ourselves if we pass up this opportunity!" And when the 'good girl' tried to object, the curiosity tied her up and gagged her so she couldn't utter a peep of protest. "OK, Monica... I'll try it," she whispered. Her voice sounded strange to her as she uttered those words.

"Wonderful! We'll do it tomorrow evening, then! You won't regret it -- I promise!" she crowed happily.

With that, Beth untied Monica, gave her a kiss goodnight, and went to her own room to sleep. She worried that she might be too keyed up to sleep, but the opposite occurred, and she drifted off quickly.

The next day seemed interminably long. Beth had a hard time accomplishing much, since she spent the day very distracted, and wet with arousal. Butterflies churned in her stomach as she wondered what would happen that evening. She didn't eat much, but drank quite a bit of coffee, which made her have to pee often, which gave her the opportunity to rub her damp pussy each time she did. But she didn't make herself cum -- she was afraid such sexual relief might calm her down and make her reconsider her agreement to try this bizarre thing.

Beth had met Steve many times, of course. But seeing him in their apartment that evening, she felt awkward and very shy. "Hi Monica, hi Steve," she choked out.

"Hi, Beth," they chimed in unison, sounding very happy. Steve walked close and gave her a sweet kiss while Monica nodded her approval.

With his hands still on her shoulders, Steve asked her, "Monica says you'd like me to tie you up, is that right?"

Stuttering with suppressed excitement, and a smidgen of fear, she replied, "Y... y... yes. I guess so."

"Then why don't you take your clothes off, and let me see what I'm working with?" he suggested.

As the moment of truth arrived, Beth looked like a trapped bird, eyes darting around the room, maybe seeking an escape route. If she'd had wings, they'd undoubtedly have been flapping frantically.

Monica interpreted Beth's anxiety correctly, and stepped up to help. "Look only at me, Beth," she said calmly. "As I take off each item of my clothes, you do the same, OK?"

"OK," she answered, quivering a little.

The two of them performed a slow, strange strip tease, with the 'strippers' staring at each other as their clothes were gradually discarded. Beth was aware Steve was watching, but parceled that off to one side of her mind. Finally, they were both naked.

Monica embraced her for a kiss, plastering their bodies together, warm skin to warm skin, which melted some of the icy feeling surrounding Beth's heart. Then Monica lifted Beth's tits to plant a tender kiss on each one. Next, she knelt down to get a better look at Beth's pussy.

Beth might've tried to shyly object to that, but it was forestalled by Steve stepping up to give her a kiss that was a lot hotter than sweet. While they kissed, his hand caressed her neck, collarbone and arm so sensuously that when his hand came back to the skin just below her collarbone, Beth arched her chest up, offering her breast for a caress. As Steve caressed her breasts, and Monica kneaded her thighs, her reticence was vanishing, especially since Monica was participating, rather than objecting to anything Steve was doing.

"OK, Beth. Are you ready now?" Steve inquired, as his fingers softly and maddeningly brushed over her now fully erect nipples.

She could hardly deny that at least her body was ready, since the scent radiating from her pussy was beginning to perfume the air around them. "Yes... I guess so," she replied. The 'I guess so' was added as her 'good girl' tried but failed to apply an overriding veto.

"Excellent. Since this is your first time, we'll do something really simple," he explained. "Monica honey, would you stand behind her with your hands on her shoulders? As I start looping and tying, I don't want her losing her balance."

Monica reacted by scooting around behind her and standing up. As she did so, Beth felt Monica's hair brush against her butt cheeks. The sensuality of that contact made her shiver. Seconds later, she felt her roommate's warm hands grasping her shoulders. Monica had to stand back a little to make room for Steve's hands as he reached behind Beth with his rope.

With the clothed Steve standing so close to her front that his chest brushed against her bare tits each time he reached around behind her, Beth couldn't help but feel shyly embarrassed from those moments of contact. Consequently, she closed her eyes, and mentally spaced out, trying to ignore the process as much as possible. She was curious, sure... but at this moment her unease was winning out. She was certainly hoping that being tied up so exposed like this would reap the benefits that Monica had promised. Closing her eyes was not the best idea, though, because it caused her to begin losing her balance. Monica's hands on her shoulders had to steady her from swaying too much.

As she started to feel dizzy, Beth peeked a little, seeking the horizontal lines of the room. She noticed that Steve was no longer standing in front of her. Kneeling down, he was working on roping her thighs just above her knees, and finally moving down to secure her ankles. Since he wasn't staring up at her, she looked down her body and saw loops of rope crossing her chest just above and also just below her tits. In fact, they were partially on those globes, which compressed her breasts vertically and made their tips jut rather obscenely farther forward than normal. The ropes confined her upper arms against the sides of her torso, but her forearms and hands were free. She was able to raise her hands enough to cover her areolae, and blushed as she felt how stiffly her nipples were pressing against her palms.

After Steve finished restraining her ankles, he stepped back to survey his handiwork. That's when he noticed Beth modestly trying to cover her tits. Smiling, he said, "I didn't want to pin your wrists hard against your hips with the ropes wrapped around you there, but we can't have your hands hiding those gorgeous boobs, now can we?" He picked up a short length of rope. "Be a good girl and give me your hand, Beth," he told her, moving close.

Her innate curiosity again warred with the 'good girl' that had been drummed into her all her life. Curiosity won, and she extended a slightly trembling hand, although she couldn't make eye contact. She was concentrating on trying to calm her racing heart and maintain her breathing. Steve fashioned a rope cuff on that wrist, and tied it to the rope down around her hips. "And now the other one, please," Steve said. She obeyed, and in a twinkling of the eye found both her hands now confined down alongside her hips.

For the first time, Beth focused on the totality of her restraints. Her arms were bound at her sides, and each time she took a breath, the ropes resisted the movement of her chest. Her legs were bound slightly apart, because Steve had added some centrally located vertical loops around the thigh ropes and also around the ankle ropes. She tried moving her legs, and found that the placement of the bindings made it virtually impossible to shift them apart any more than they were, and the central loops made it hard to even try to press them closer together. She knew her tits and pussy were fully on display, as well as her ass. A feeling of vulnerability swept through her.

"Help me get her to the bed," Steve told Monica. "I'll take her upper body -- we don't want her hitting her head." He and Monica switched locations as he moved behind her, stabilizing her shoulders and Monica went in front, kneeling down by her feet. Hooking his fingers where the ropes passed behind her armpits, he took up her weight and lifted her slightly. Monica grasped her ankles and lifted as she used her legs to stand up. Beth saw the room tilting and felt her body shifting to horizontal. Her mind instinctively shouted a warning that she needed to brace herself against a potential fall... and... she couldn't move her arms to do so! She gasped as her feeling of helplessness multiplied a thousandfold!

"It's OK, Beth," Steve assured her. "We won't drop you. We've got some naughty plans in store for you," he chuckled. She was still tense as she was carried to the bedroom, and felt a ripple of relief go through all her musculature as they gently placed her on the bed. Next, Monica and Steve were also on the bed, kneeling on either side of her.

She paused in her recollection of that moment. Even now, years later, her skin ripples into goosebumps and her pussy moistens when she thinks of that moment -- trussed up naked, with her friends coming alongside her, licking their lips in anticipation... and not having a clue as to what they'd planned. At their mercy! And she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened next. Her mind eagerly plunged back to her recall of what they did.

Almost as if synchronized, Monica and Steve each reached out and began playing with Beth's tits. Monica's touch was smooth and sensuous on her right one, and Steve's was rougher and more demanding on her left. The fact that two people were touching her unprotected breasts was embarrassing but oh so exciting. The contrast in the way they were stimulating her was amazing! She'd thought that her nipples were completely stiffened before they'd started. She was mistaken. Now fresh, hot blood surged into them, engorging them to the point that it felt like they might explode. She moaned with delight, her eyes fixed on those hands working her flesh.

Shocking, her two friends then changed tactics. Steve's touch became lovingly sensual, and Monica's touch roughened dramatically. Beth decided that she loved both approaches, her eyes darting back and forth between her breasts as they were manipulated. Steve and Monica shuffled a little closer, and then started giving her tits oral attention. Her sensitive tissues were subjected to kisses, licks, nibbles, and even careful bites. Her tit flesh was also sucked, and not just on her nipples. The sensations built and built, and Beth was now struggling in the ropes, trying to get at least a tiny respite by squirming away from the delicious feelings. But as her muscles contracted and strained, it only seemed to elevate her arousal to heights she'd never attained before. And with a loud gasping moan, she suddenly experienced her first ever nipple-gasm!

"Holy fuck, Beth!" Monica exclaimed. "Did you just cum from our breast play?"

Beth was panting too hard to speak just then, trying to feed oxygen to her contracting, quivering muscles. After perhaps half a minute, she whispered, "Yes. Oh my god, yes I did." It actually felt mortifying to admit this, as if cumming from having people playing with her tits was somehow naughty or perverse, so she felt heat in her cheeks as they reddened. Little did she know that her neck and upper chest were already a lovely shade of scarlet, stained by her sexual flush of arousal.

"Good. That means the next orgasm will be even more intense," Monica chuckled.

"Next orgasm?" Beth panted.

Without responding, Monica moved her hand to Beth's pussy, and her fingers began teasing and tantalizing. "Oh, fuck!" Beth groaned loudly, involuntarily arching her back and making the ropes creak from her muscle actions. Then Steve went back to work on both her tits, using his hands and mouth in a flurry of licks and sucks, along with kneading those glorious globes and pinching their areolae and nipples just right. "Ohhh, triple fuck!" Beth practically shrieked in reaction! It was a good thing that Steve knew how to do those bindings and knots, because otherwise the contractions of Beth's muscles might've burst her rope cocoon wide open!

The room was filled with the sounds of Steve's lips on her tits, and Monica's fingers making squishy sounds as she began finger-fucking Beth with one hand, and gently strumming her clit with the other. Blended with those sounds were some grunts and guttural noises of erotic nonsense syllables from Beth as she rapidly spiraled up to her second orgasm. And this one was building to such an intensity that it was almost frightening! But it would not be denied, or even held back! With a howl, Beth climaxed, and it felt like a dam was bursting in her loins. Indeed, for perhaps the first time in her life, she actually squirted as she came! She enjoyed that wave of release for an interminable period of time until, almost like a circuit breaker had to be thrown, she slumped into a faint.

Sometime later, she awoke to find her friends gently nursing on her tits, not in an arousing way -- more like in a soothing way. Beth's voice was a little hoarse as she whispered, "Oh my god... what did you guys do to me? I've never..." She was going to say 'cum that hard' or 'squirted' or something like that, but words actually failed her. Nothing seemed adequate to relay what she'd felt. Monica hadn't lied. The ropes really changed the whole dynamic of orgasm.

Monica murmured softly into her ear, "Steve's going to fuck you now. Should he use a condom?"

Beth noticed Monica wasn't asking if Steve could fuck her. She was stating that it was going to happen, and she was merely asking her preference about condoms. Beth's mind raced. "Steve fuck me? Do I want that? Won't Monica mind? Be jealous?" Beth's still quivering pussy seemed to be answering her mind, stating, "If Monica minded, she'd certainly stop it! Her fingers in me felt great, but I really need to be filled and stretched with some man meat! So don't stop this from happening, or I'll be really unhappy that you passed up this opportunity!"

Beth swallowed to moisten her suddenly dry throat. "Err... no, he doesn't need a condom. Even though I haven't had sex recently, I've still been taking my pill regularly," she whispered back.

Monica grinned. "Wonderful." She looked at Steve. "You're going to be a bareback rider, you lucky dog. Let me see you give my roomie a good, thorough screwing. And now it's my turn to play with her tits while you two fuck." She sat back to let Beth have a good look at Steve undressing. When his cock came into view, it was obvious that he was quite turned on by the opportunity to have sex with a new partner. As he pulled down his underwear, his freed cock sprang up so hard that it slapped his mound before assuming its normal angle of erection. On his knees he shuffled into position, straddling Beth's thighs. Without analyzing what she was doing, Beth parted her thighs minutely, unable to move them very far apart, but at least trying.

Ever helpful, Monica reached down and held Beth's labia apart, offering him entrance. "You certainly don't need any lube, honey. Look at this sopping cunt of hers!" she remarked. He leaned forward, bracing himself on one hand so he could aim his cock with the other. Monica let go of one of the pussy lips and grasped his cock just behind its head with her thumb and fingers and guided it into the glistening hole. For a brief moment, Beth felt those fingers touch her sex at the same time the head of the cock touched her entrance. And those fingers whispered erotically over her pussy lips, pee-hole and clit at the same time the swollen head of his cock stretched her opening as it pressed inward. The combined sensations made Beth groan loudly as she curled her toes in reflex.

Monica took her hand away and sat back, watching her lover begin fucking her roommate. His cock slid completely out of sight, only to emerge a moment later wet and glistening with her pussy juices. He slithered it all the way back inside, and there was a subtle sound as his ball sack pressed against her damp inner thighs. With his cock well lubed, he picked up the pace, thrusting a little faster and harder as he found his rhythm. Meanwhile, Monica shifted up near Beth's shoulder and began tantalizing her breasts with a knowledgeable mouth and facile hands. Beth was moaning louder and louder as the pair of them played with her, fanning her lust.

The tied up recipient of their attentions was quickly discovering something. Normally, when Beth had sex, she tried to caress her partner to make him feel good, using her own hands and mouth. This took her focus a little away from her own body, since she was concerned that her partner was enjoying himself. Now, bound, she couldn't do that. She couldn't use her hands or mouth -- she couldn't even move her body very much at all. This meant she could only focus on what was being done to her... she could only focus on the sensations... the pleasure. And the sensations she was experiencing were not only that of the cock moving inside her, and not only the actions of Monica's hands and mouth. She was also aware of the grip of the ropes, confining her.

Monica had exhorted Steve to give Beth a good, thorough screwing. To the best of his ability, he was doing just that. He'd worked his pace up to where he was now pounding her pussy, as if demanding that she cum for him. If this had been 'normal' sex, Beth would've tried to delay her orgasm by adjusting her angle, or playing with his nipples, or pulling him down for a kiss. But helpless as she was, she could do none of that. His pumping, along with what Monica was doing to her tits, sent her careening upward in a fast spiral of excitement, culminating in a spectacular climax!

Shrieking with joy at this amazing release, her body strained at the confining ropes, which somehow strengthened the bliss. Even though she was cumming, neither Steve nor Monica stopped what they were doing. As her orgasm ebbed, their actions thrust her back up into another one only minutes later... and then, in what seemed like an even shorter interval, another... until she felt like she was one big orgasm.

Noting that Beth was inarticulate, and hyperventilating, Steve stopped thrusting, leaving his cock planted inside her, and Monica took away her hands, and kissed Beth's cheek softly several times. When Beth's eyes swam back into focus, Monica murmured, "It looks like you're enjoying this."

Beth had to laugh shakily at that huge understatement. Then, when she'd caught her breath, she matched it with one of her own. Sheepishly, she said, "Yeah, a little... I guess." But then she burst into giggles.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers