Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

"Well that's good, because Steve hasn't cum yet. And I think it's only fair to let him get his rocks off after giving you such pleasure, right?"

Beth nodded, biting her lip erotically, using her inner muscles to squeeze the dick that was so snugly occupying her tunnel. She didn't say any anything out loud, but mentally she was thinking, "Trussed up like this, I'm a fuck toy! The two of them can use me -- and use me for hours. And I can't do anything about it but accept!" And then she realized what she was accepting... pleasure... and more of it than she'd ever experienced in a single evening. Pleasure that blossomed anew as Steve started fucking her again. Pleasure that peaked not long after that as he finally peaked and started spurting inside her. Jet after jet of warm semen spewed from his twitching cock. It felt heavenly to Beth.

"Oh my god. It can't get any better than this," Beth moaned.

She was wrong.

Because as Steve pulled his cock free, Monica dove down and fastened her lips over Beth's pussy, and began sucking. Having Steve's hot seed injected into her had felt great, to be sure. But having it sucked back out by this oral urging that her roommate was doing felt magnificent! The curious sensation of the warm fluids flowing out of her honey pot and into Monica's mouth was titillating... arousing... building... building... oh my god... building... peaking! With a keening cry, Beth started cumming again, trying to mash her pussy against Monica's lips... and again found the restraint of the ropes making that impossible. She just had to ride the orgasmic wave, helpless.

Vaguely, she felt Monica's lips break contact with her overheated cunt. When her eyes managed to focus, she saw her roommate kneeling near her shoulder with pursed lips and slightly bulging cheeks. It took her a moment to fathom Monica's intention. With a dry throat she whispered, "Oh! Do you have something for me?" Monica nodded, grinning but keeping her lips tightly together. Beth thought, "Well, this'll be a new experience." Obediently, she opened her mouth and waited.

Monica leaned in close, carefully parting her lips just a little. A thin, whitish drizzle emerged, and as it elongated, Monica adjusted the position of her head to aim it carefully into Beth's mouth. Now Beth was no stranger to either the taste of her own cum or that of semen. But as this stream struck her tongue, she thought, "Oh wow! So that's what my cum tastes like mixed with the guy's! What a uniquely delicious combination!" She swallowed it avidly, her throat no longer dry. She licked her lips when Monica's mouth had no more fluid to give. Monica went down on her a second time, and again delivered the mixed load to Beth's mouth... but this time she finished it with an exciting kiss. Steve watched this interaction, thoroughly enjoying the show.

As Monica moved out of the way, Steve told Beth, "Now I want to fuck my girlfriend, and you're going to help get me stiff again." So saying, he straddled her shoulders and stuck his limp dick into her unprotesting mouth. Once again she tasted the mixture of her own cum blended with his, but this time on the warm flesh of his cock. She sucked greedily, like a woman crossing a desert that had stumbled across an oasis and was now being offered water. Steve groaned loudly as he felt his rod stiffening and swelling under Beth's oral attentions. With the arousal of a 'strange new woman' sucking his cock, he was fully erect again within just a few minutes.

Beth looked a little frustrated when Steve pulled his manhood out of her mouth, and Monica noticed this. "Don't worry, Beth," she advised her. "We'll still keep your mouth busy." Monica got on all fours with her pelvis above Beth's face. Steve moved up behind her, straddling Beth's chest. Beth had a fascinating view of Steve's cock being inserted into Monica's wet, waiting pussy. However, once the two of them were coupled together, they widened the stance of their knees, which brought Monica's clit and the upper part of her pussy lips against Beth's mouth! "Start sucking and licking me, roomie," Monica commanded.

Beth had never, ever, seen another woman being fucked, let alone tasted her pussy during the act! But, being not only curious by nature, but also tied up and helpless as she was, she mentally shrugged and decided to give it a try. She licked and licked, tasting the juices being pressed out of her roommate's tunnel as Steve's swollen member stretched and filled it. She was also able to touch her tongue to the underside of his cock as he began pumping it in and out, which seemed enjoyably salacious. Monica went a little crazy when Beth finally suckled her clit. Her cunt muscles spasmed on Steve's cock as she shrieked and came hard, squirting as she did so. Her tightness jacked him off and his dick spewed. Beth ended up with her face drenched with male and female cum. She was thrilled, and almost saddened when they finally untied her.

That was Beth's first plunge into the world of kinky sex.

Several days later, Beth knelt with her hands tied behind her back, trying to suck off Steve with just her mouth and body movements. She worked hard at it, sucking while bobbing her head and tickling his shaft with a fluttering tongue. Ultimately, Monica had to help by sucking his balls at the same time. Beth got the mouthful of hot semen, but she shared Steve's gift with Monica.

Not more than a week after that, Beth found herself tied face down on Monica's bed, spreadeagled. In that position of vulnerability, she had her first taste of anal sex. She wasn't sure she should agree to this, but her curiosity demanded that she not turn down the experience. Luckily both Monica and Steve used their fingers and a lot of lube to open and relax her anal ring. Still, she winced and grunted when Steve's cock penetrated her back door, but once the cock was inside, she began to enjoy that naughty sensation. She even enjoyed it more when Monica's hand slipped under her and her roommate's fingers toyed with her until she came. Then Steve unloaded inside her ass! "God, what a weird feeling," she thought. "But I think it's one I could get used to... maybe even crave."

Weeks later, Beth received a real surprise. Steve had stripped both the roommates, and had them stand back to back. He tied them firmly against one another -- arm to arm, thigh to thigh, leg to leg, torso to torso. They had to stand with their legs slightly apart to keep their balance. Beth felt herself getting turned on, watching Steve walking around them, studying their nude forms, brushing his fingers on breasts, tummies, pussies and thighs. She could feel Monica's skin heating along her back as well. Just then there was a knock at the door. Steve answered it, and the two women were astonished to learn that he'd invited his friend Josh to participate!

Thankfully, Steve fucked Beth first, while Josh sank his cock into Monica's pussy. This tacitly gave Beth a chance to complain to Steve and opt out of the encounter. But she'd discovered that her kinky streak ran deep, and she was curious at to how it would feel to be fucked by a virtual stranger like this. She soon found out... and it was wonderful. The two men took turns fucking the women, grabbing them by the hips and bucking their cocks in and out like jackhammers. Monica and Beth were soon moaning, groaning, and cumming not just from the frenzied pumping and the hot injections of seed. The pounding they were receiving had their asses being buffeted together, which heightened the sensations.

When the men had their fill, and the women felt filled as well, the guys braced the shoulders of the tied roommates against a wall for support, and sat down to ogle their nude, perspiring bodies. The guys also wanted to see which woman would leak semen down her thighs to her knees first. Monica won that contest. As Beth stood there, she secretly thought, "I hope that Josh'll be called upon to visit us again soon." She pondered another minute. "Hmm, if he does, I'm curious as to what Steve might dream up to do to us."

She got her wish three days later. This time, Steve had tied the women front to front, and even during the tying, some interesting breast rubbing took place which began stoking the women's carnal fires. By the time Josh arrived, the room reeked of aroused femininity. The men stripped off, and Josh immediately sank his stiff erection into Beth's pussy, causing her to grunt with delight. Steve started thrusting into Monica soon thereafter. The buffeting the women received this time rubbed their tits together, and good, hard thrusts... timed right... made their clits touch and mash slightly.

Josh and Steve fucked their pussies, switching off from time to time, reaming them well. When they weren't gasping and cumming, Beth and Monica kissed each other with such abandon that you'd think they'd been doing it all their lives. It was totally erotic! The guys then switched to anal sex, graciously lubing their cocks first, and rubbing a good amount of lube up the women's butts with fingers, before penetrating their anal rings.

Beth found this even more arousing than the time she'd received it on the bed, partly because she was squashed against Monica's warm smooth skin. But also there was that very weird feeling when one of the guys would pull his cock out of her ass to walk around to go behind Monica. She couldn't see, of course, but the feeling of cooler air entering her rectum convinced her that her ass hole must be gaping open until the other guy reached her to plug it closed again. That humiliating mental image was such a turn on that when the next cock entered her ass, she invariably climaxed.

The men finally emptied their loads so deep up inside the roommate's asses that it took a good 20 minutes before any of that semen started oozing out. This was an established fact because the guys had carried the bound women to the bed and placed them on their sides. Ropes were removed from their legs and thighs so the men could lift each upper leg up high and stare at the revealed intimate areas. Josh remarked, "Those pussy lips still look so red and puffy."

"Yeah, we gave them a good workout. And look at the redness around those ass holes," Steve pointed out. "I think they'll remember that screwing for quite some time to come." Hearing Steve talk about them as if they weren't there... as if she and Monica were merely objects to fuck, sent shivers of delight through Beth's core. Goosebumps erupted on her arms and legs as she realized that she was really getting into the role of being a fuck toy. She had her first mental orgasm at that point -- an orgasm that just occurred in her mind, and it was delicious.

Unfortunately, Josh was only around for two weeks since he'd just come to the area on his vacation time. Steve didn't have any more male kinky friends like Josh, but he was still inventive enough in his rope work and sexual prowess to keep both roommates blissfully sated most of the time. Beth learned she liked being humiliated a little -- called nasty names and such -- since it intensified her orgasms during kinky sex.

But all that kinky fun and adventure had come to an abrupt halt when Steve had gotten a great job four states away, and Monica had gone with him. Luckily, by that time Beth's career had gotten to the point where she could afford her own place. And even though she had friends, and gave and attended parties, she now felt a void. She craved those kinky interactions that she'd shared with Monica and Steve so many times. Life seemed more empty, more boring without them -- it lacked a certain luster. And Beth had no idea how to get back into such excitement. Sure, she was curious, as curious as ever. But she was also very shy about these needs. She and Monica still texted, and spoke occasionally on the phone, so at least she had a friend who'd listen to her plight. Someone who'd understand the mental 'itch' that was plaguing her.

Then, one day out of the clear blue sky, Monica called, her voice dripping with enthusiasm. "Beth, honey, I think I've got the solution to your little problem." As she continued with her idea, Beth's pupils dilated with either surprise or fear.

(to be continued...)


mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers