Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eric, I know I shouldn't ask you this, but can I sleep with you tonight? I know you still think I'm damaged, so I know you don't want to have sex with me, but it's been so long since I had a good night's sleep, and felt safe and warm."

"Okay Andie," I heard myself say. She dropped the robe and was naked under it. Then she climbed into bed next to me. Over the next few minutes she slowly moved closer to me until we were almost touching. I felt one of her feet tentatively touch mine and then start inching its way across my legs.

"Andie, just stop wiggling around and get comfortable," I snapped.

"Are you sure you want me to be comfortable?" she asked quietly.

"I said so didn't I?" It came out far harsher than I'd intended but somehow the tone didn't seem to matter.

"Okay," said Andie, I could hear the happiness in her voice. The next thing I knew she'd swung one of those long legs over mine, and her left arm was wrapped around me. Her left breast was resting on my upper abdomen, and it's softness was tickling the hair on my stomach. The biggest problem was that this position had her left leg in contact with my dick, and her vagina was in contact with my left leg. I could feel the heat coming from it, and I'm sure Andie could feel me swelling."

"This is sooo much better," Andie cooed. "I've missed this for so long. This is the way I'm supposed to sleep. Are you sure there's nothing you want to say or do before we drift off?"

I was thinking a lot of things right then. Rolling over and taking my pussy back was chief among them. I started to say something and my arm rubbed against her breast. "Ohhh!," exclaimed Andie.

"Sorry, that was an accident," I snapped.

"Don't be sorry," said Andie. "I didn't mind at all."

That was the problem, I realized. I don't think she minded who fucked her as long as she got fucked. Even though I didn't see her fucking Mike, My mind was flooded with images of Andie with her legs spread wider than humanly possible, and Mike's hairy ass pumping up and down between those legs, while his dick plunged in and out of what should have been my pussy. All of a sudden, my dick shrank and I was uncomfortable being close to her. I rolled over in the opposite direction with my back to her and no contact. "Sorry, I'm not comfortable sleeping on my back," I snapped. "Good night Andrea."

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard her quietly sobbing. I felt bad about the way things were between us. I also felt guilty because she was clearly trying hard to fix things in our relationship, and I had adopted a very casual attitude about it. I guess my mind said let's just wait and see. If it works, it does. If not, we tried.

Early the next morning I dreamed that Melissa was giving me a blow job. It shocked me because until that point I'd actually never had a sexual thought about Melissa. Seeing her in that swimsuit the previous night had definitely put her on my radar though. In the dream Mel stopped sucking me and mounted me. She slowly lowered her steaming hot pussy over my dick until our pubic bones were touching. Then she started to ride me in small short strokes. God that woman was good, she knew exactly what I liked, as if we'd been screwing each other for years. I reached up to feel those big tits that I'd been so enthralled with at the pool last night and couldn't find them. All I felt was a small pert breast with a rock hard nipple. In a second I realized what was going on and grabbed Andie by her shoulders and pulled her off of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Andie?" I screamed at her.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you so badly," she cried. "And you liked it, and you needed it too."

"I was asleep, Andie. I didn't know what was going on. My mind keeps going back to a time before all of this happened. Back when there was only us. Back before you fucked us up. We were so happy then and in the dream I was having, it was like old times when we couldn't get enough of each other," I was lying through my teeth, but telling her that I was dreaming about fucking Melissa would have only made things worse. The surprising thing was that I had never lied to Andie before then, and I guess I should have felt guilty about it, but I really didn't. That didn't bode well for the relationship.

"So why can't we just pretend that it's still like that?" she cried. "Or pretend that we're past all of my curiosity, and the damage it did to us. that way we could undo all of this bullshit and get back to just us."

"Andie I'm not that good at pretending," I said. "You want me to pretend that you didn't fuck Mike. Pretend that we hadn't talked about it before hand. Pretend that you didn't just fuck over 10 years of friendship and trust and love, because you were curious about what another dick would feel like."

" Okay Andrea, since you're so good at games, hold out your hands and close your eyes."

Andie held her hands up in front of her. "Remember the way we used to feel about each other. Run that through your mind. Remember the closeness. Imagine the fact that I loved you so much I couldn't stand to be away from you. I would have done anything for you. I'd have chewed my arm off to get to you. Having sex with you was the greatest thing in the world. Every inch of your body was a treasure to me. Andie, I've had my fingers, my dick and my tongue in every orifice of your body. I've drank, licked or smelled every fluid or substance you put out. When you had the flu, I still stuck my tongue down your throat not only so we could be sick together, but so I could taste your snot. I always had the feeling that if you ever died, even if it wasn't from sickness or disease or old age, even if it was something stupid like a car accident, that I'd die soon after. I'd have to because I was simply not capable of living without you."

"Can you feel that Andrea?" I smirked. "Put all of those feelings in one hand." Even in the dark I could see Andie smiling.

"Now for the other hand," I began. "Have you noticed the distance between us now? Have you noticed that I still have trouble being in the same room with you for more than a few minutes. I really tried last night but sometimes you still make my skin crawl when you touch me. Do you understand that Andie? When I come home now I don't run through the house trying to find you because I can't bear to be away from you anymore. Sometimes I find myself praying that you're out visiting someone, but then I wonder who you're visiting, and whether or not you're fucking them. Every time you brush up against me even by accident, I need to take about a hundred showers before I feel clean. At this point if you were in an accident I don't know whether I'd even feel sad let alone die. In some ways I know that you're trying to save our marriage Andrea. But I can't help feeling that maybe it would be better if we just let it die. If we go our separate ways it'll hurt me for a while, but I was almost over it. I'm not sure that it would even hurt you, because you were so eager to risk throwing it away so you could fuck Mike. I don't trust you anymore, and I'm not sure that I ever will again. Melissa says it'll take time. But I don't think we can ever get back what we had, and I wonder if I wouldn't be better off looking for something like that with someone else, than settling for a pale imitation of it with you. In short we're like a broken glass Andrea. all of the water is flowing out of the hole. Only it's not water flowing out, it's my love for you. Unless we find some way to plug the leak, it's all going to be gone." Andie's smile had now faded and she was crying again.

"Compare those two sets of feelings Andie," I snapped. "Which one do you like better?"

"The first one," she said quietly. "That's what I want back so badly. I'd do anything to have that back. And despite what you think, we're going to get it. It may take a little time and a lot of work but I promise you when this is all done, we'll be back there. And we'll be stronger."

Something in what she'd just said set my alarm bells off but I didn't pay them any attention.

"So Andrea, think about that second hand, the way things are now, feels like," I said.

"I don't want to," she said. "I don't like it. I hate it."

"But you need to really run it through your mind Andie. It's really important to us for you to know that," I said seriously.

"But why, it's ugly and I don't feel like you love me anymore," she snapped.

"Because Andie, it's what you wanted to find out from the start," I said. "That's what another dick feels like. Now you know." I went into the shower and got ready to go to work leaving Andie in the bed sobbing. I hated to be so hard on her, but none of this seemed to be getting through to her. Several of the things she'd said had filled me with dread and uncertainty.

She'd said, "When all of this is over." And in another conversation she'd said, "When my curiosity is all done."

She'd also told me next time I won't be this honest. I won't tell you.

Over the next few weeks things slowly improved between me and Andie. We got back to the point where I was able to stay in the same room with her. And we even spent time sitting next to each other on the deck after dinner. Mel joined us sometimes which always made Andie jealous, but I could tell she was trying not to say anything. She hated the fact that Mel and I still spent a lot of time together.

"Have you fucked her yet?" Andie asked me one night out of the blue. She was really angry because she'd seen me hug Mel after one of our runs. We'd just done our first ten miler and were just two friends congratulating each other for a big accomplishment. But Andie's jealousy got out of hand.

"If I had, you probably wouldn't still be here," I replied. Andie burst into tears and ran away.

Later she came out on the deck. "I'm sorry," she said. "It just hurts sometimes. I've been back in our house for almost 3 months and things are better between us, I can feel that, but you still won't even touch me let alone have sex with me. But then I see you hugging her. And I know that to you it's just a buddy hug, but if you saw the way the two of you looked into each other's eyes and embraced, you'd understand why I want to strangle that bitch."

"Now you know why Mike and I will never be friends again," I said. "The difference is that I only hugged Mel. In public, with all of our clothes on. You let Mike fuck you."

"Yes I did," she snapped. "I let Mike fuck me. So now I'm damaged good forever, and the only man I love, the one who promised to love me forever, won't even touch me. Do you know why I hate Melissa so much now? It's not just the fact that you guys are friends, it's because I would literally die, to have you hug me, the way you just hugged her. The two of you, are so easy together. So confident, and comfortable around each other. Mike and I aren't like that, and as you never stop bringing up, He fucked me. He and I had sex, and it hasn't made us nearly as close as you and Melissa are. But in your mind, love and sex are connected. Where's the connection between Mike and me? We hate each other now because we fucked, and it's cost us our happiness."

"Eric, if I let someone drive your precious Mustang, you would be pissed. Let's say it was one of our neighbors who really wanted to see what driving it was like. So I let him drive it around the block one fucking time. Less than a mile so your odometer doesn't even change. He doesn't damage the car, and you wouldn't have even known except for the fact that you came home and saw him pulling into the driveway. How would you react to that? I know you'd be pissed at me of course. But let's not talk about your feeling towards me. Let's talk about how you'd feel about your precious fucking car."

She could see me getting angry just at the thought of it, because we both knew that I'd probably kill him, cut the body up into small pieces and bury them all over the country. No one touched my Mustang.

"You'd probably wash the car two or three times, inside and out. Recondition the leather with some of your Armor All leather cleaner. Even though he's only sat in the driver's seat you'd do all of the seats and the interior. You'd do the driver's seat twice maybe three times. You'd do the steering wheel and everything else he touched at least three times. You'd be angry as hell. It would probably take a couple of days, maybe even a week but I doubt that, but then you'd drive that car again wouldn't you? You couldn't help it. You love that car, so even if someone else despoiled your precious car, you'd drive it again."

"You wouldn't have keys to it ever again, and if I didn't drive it. I'd reprogram the garage door so no one could even get near it but I guess I would drive it again," I admitted.

"So why the fuck won't you drive me?" she snapped. "Mike fucked me for 5 God Damned minutes, one time. I keep telling you there was nothing special about it. I didn't even like it. I was only curious. I've taken hundreds of showers since then, but you still haven't even kissed me and it's been 3 months. Not even a peck. You told me a few weeks ago that having sex with me was the greatest thing you could think of. If you'd go back to driving the car again. Why can't we go back to having sex. A hug like the one you just gave Melissa would at least give me some hope Eric."

"I should have figured that's what all of this is about," I said slowly. "How about tonight," I said smiling as I pulled out my iPhone.

"You're going to hug me tonight?" she asked hopefully.

"I thought you wanted to be driven," I smiled. "I thought you wanted to have sex."

"I do, I do...!" she said, so excited she was bouncing up and down.

"It's for you," I said handing her my phone. When she heard Mike's voice over the phone her whole face turned red and she flung it as hard as she could. That's how I lost that iPhone.

The end of the summer was coming up and Andie and I decided to throw a party. Just a few friends and neighbors, and some family members. Melissa was invited, which made Andie really pissed, but Mike wasn't which made me really happy. Her Parents and siblings and their spouses were coming. We were very busy planning it and buying food and supplies for the party when it happened.

Mel and I had just come back from a run. I was watching her ass as she went into the house to shower, when I noticed Mike jump over the fence into my yard. Andie had told me that she would be out for a while doing some shopping for the party, so I knew she wasn't home. What the fuck was that bastard doing going into my yard when neither Andie or I was home. I followed him and I swear to God I thought that he was trying to steal something from me, or borrow one of my tools without asking, because he knew that I'd never loan him anything ever again.

Mike didn't stop in my yard he hopped the fence into George and Sandy Cooper's yard. I waited for a few minutes and followed him. He walked right into their house without knocking. I pulled out my new IPhone 4. I got it to replace the IPhone 3GS that Andie had thrown. I crept up to the window. I was sure that Mike was fucking Sandy Cooper now and the video would help Mel get rid of his cheating ass for good.

Sandy Cooper wasn't home. But George was, he and 2 other guys were fucking Andie at the same time. "Last time you wanted to try double penetration bitch," said George. "This time you're getting three at a time. That should take care of your curiosity, slut."

"I'm next," said Mike.

"No Mike," I already fucked you once. You weren't any good, and you fucked up my marriage," said Andie. "I almost lost Eric because of you."

"Shit Andie, I just wanted to see if I could make you scream the way that he does. I almost lost Melissa too. She hasn't fucked me since then. At least you get fucked." said Mike.

"It isn't the same," snapped Andie. "I just wanted to try the group thing out of curiosity. I really don't feel anything, except for a lot of rubbing and thrusting. These guys can't do it either. To get me to have an orgasm they have to eat me or masturbate me. No matter how hard they pound me with their dicks it isn't doing anything. There must be something to Eric's theory about love and sex. "

"But Andie if you don't fuck me, I'll tell Eric you did this, and at least then he might forgive me and talk to Mel for me. I only fucked you once, this is George's 3rd time and the 2nd time you've done more than one guy," said Mike.

"This is never going to happen again, my curiosity is all settled," said Andie. "After tonight no one but Eric will ever touch me, so if that's what it takes to shut you up, I'll let you stick your tiny little dick in me for 5 more minutes. Unlike these guys you won't even need a condom since you only shoot blanks."

I didn't stay long enough to see mike get his turn. God Damn it, I thought I was all cried out over Andie but I wasn't. I ran into the house and started packing everything that I needed. I was loading my suitcase into the Mustang when Melissa came out of her house.

"Eric, What's wrong?" she asked.

I gave her the phone and hit the play button. "Eric, I'm so sorry," she said. She was crying too and I could tell she meant it. "Where are you taking her this time? Back to her parent's house?"

"No Mel, I'm leaving this time. There's no way back from this one. I just need to get away, while I start hiding my assets to limit my exposure in the divorce. Believe it or not I'll probably miss you more than I'll miss that cheating whore," I said.

"No you won't, don't say things that aren't true," she said. "Wait a minute I need to get something." Mel ran into her house and came back with a suitcase. She threw it in the trunk next to mine, and said "Let's go."

I looked at her in shock.

"I told you a long time ago, I was getting rid of Mike. This is as good a time as any," she said. "Unless...you don't want me to come with you."

I hadn't given any thought to where I'd go. So we drove around for a while and ended up eating at the lake. As it started to get dark and we still hadn't made any plans, I told Mel that we'd have to check into a motel.

I saw the first of those awful romantic couples come strolling along the water front. I was so enraged that I grabbed my supersized soda and heaved it at them. It would have hit them too, if Mel hadn't grabbed my arm and made the throw go off target.

As soon as we got back in the car, my phone started ringing. I saw that it was Andie and let it go to voice mail.

We drove to the nearest hotel we could find. It turned out to be the Summit Inn. A little pricey, but at least we wouldn't have to worry about hookers. I'd seen enough whores on my phone tonight to last me a lifetime. Which really was funny because I'd always thought I was going to spend my lifetime with the whore on my phone.

Mel and I stepped up to the desk and put our suitcases down. A few seconds later a gangly old man got behind the desk.

"Gee mister, your wife sure is pretty," he said.

I looked at him strangely and said, "My wife is a cheating blonde slut. She's the ugliest bitch I can think of because of it."

"Her hair isn't blonde," he said puzzled.

Suddenly I realized he was talking about Mel. I smiled and said, "Yeah you're right, she really is pretty. She's the most beautiful woman I know."

"We need two rooms," I said.

"One," said Melissa. "Neither of us should be alone tonight."

"Oh boy, we're in trouble," I said as we stepped into the room. "There's only one bed."

Melissa started laughing. "Eric, whether you know it or not, you're my best friend. I trust you totally. We'll be fine, whatever happens . But we need to have a talk." I didn't know whether to run out of the room or not. Whenever a woman says, "We need to have a talk," or any words to that effect, it's always fucking serious.