All Comments on 'Curiosity Gets The Best Of Kat'

by hyde2hyde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
briiliant

have not read better stuff outside of Siver moon books. Well done

boojum17boojum17almost 13 years ago
Very nice indeed.

A fine and exciting story - 5 *s and my thanks; I can hardly wait for the sequel - very well done.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
This otherwise fine story

is spoiled by overuse of !exclamation marks! They are unneccessary. Your writing tells us of the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What exclamation marks

I reading the story I am sure I did not even notice the exclamation marks I was so into the story. Got me really excted.

mntnman64mntnman64over 12 years ago
More ...More

Hyde....I hope you are planning to write more about this couple. I'm sure many readers....and I KNOW , for me, we want to read MORE!! The possibilities of where this couple's needs and desires can go, are endless. Please finish this story with 2 or 3,,,or 4 , 5 6 more chapters would be read and appreciated; by your readers.

brownidnbrownidnover 10 years ago
Very hot

I didn't notice the exclamation marks for the well written story that didn't just follow the generic pattern for these stories

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
I'm impressed

I really enjoyed the set up and follow through with the story. I loved the fact real world consequences or the potential for them were not ignored or covered up with some contrived, imbecilic blackmail attempt. Instead, she made the decision to walk into whatever they were going to engage in with her eyes open and willingly. Such a breath of fresh air...figuratively speaking.

abingtonabingtonover 9 years ago
when !

Just WHEN is the author of this story going to get round to finishing it !

Chumbers69Chumbers69over 8 years ago
Great Story

We both loved this story, maybe a sequel one day? :)

hobbleddreamhobbleddreamalmost 6 years ago
I want to be on that Desk!!!

You have a great way of writing and a very mean streak as you've left us, your fans, hanging

We need to know what happens next

More Please!!!

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent erotic story, awaiting the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhyde2hyde@hyde2hyde
30 Followers
I'm Kinkier than a cheap garden hose! LOL. I'm a Dom although i have in the very distance past switched as will be apparent from some of my stories. I've recently returned to this, and after getting locked out of the account and the e mail account associated, I'm happy to b...