All Comments on 'Curiosity Got the Better of Me'

by Bicuriouscuck69

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
510mike510mike10 months ago

What a hot story...I'd love to be taught like that!

Popper_PapaPopper_Papa10 months ago

Oh Fuck!!!! I have blown on my face like that!!!! I was high on poppers and my mature lover had his huge cock in my asshole! I could feel my prostate quiver and spasm on his cock!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

I doubt it's going to take a week for this young man to go through that door again, now that it's been opened.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Thanks for your thrilling story! Goes without saying, I could go for a big cock from a hairy man right now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That’s an amazing story. The only thing I hope is different for me is that I’m dressed. I need to be a man’s sissy CUMslut. I desire to be on my knees in panties, thigh highs and a nightie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wear a thong all the time as it teases my hole wonderfully. Sometimes a butt plug, a super clean hole and finger myself daily. Craigslist unfortunately took down that site just as I was ready to take big cock, having stretched my hole for large cock and have taken a 11 inch dildo in, begging to to fucked by a real cock. I love cum, the taste and to be seeded with it oozing down my leg is sensual. To be filled again in both holes is my desire !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ohhhhhh my god! That is literally my biggest fantasy come to life

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Would love to meet a man that would use me as his fuck toy. Love eating my own cum and would love to be fucked by real cock again.

673djp673djp10 months ago

I loved the story. My experience was very similar. Met Tom and 15 minutes later we were naked having gay sex. First incredible blow jobs. Then bareback anal. We’ve been together for years enjoying gay sex.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71310 months ago

I can so relate. Kneeling for my first cock confirmed so many things for me. It was so natural to submit and want tp please. I identify with the bitch so much!!! Super hot read - like you wrote it for me, baby!!

FunsexvtFunsexvt10 months ago

Hot story! I'd love to use you as Tony did!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

greattttt i want this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot!! That is my fantasy and wish that it would happen soon. I need a cock in my mouth and ass. I would leave my wife for someone like Tony!!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please.i look forward to you writing bi Cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Give me more, please, Sir. I enjoyed everything - the smooth approach, the Submissive Sissy, the nipple play, the surprisingly pleasurable kissing and the beautiful fucking. Perhaps most of all - the After Glow. My wife pushes me off her after we "make love". I so much long for the afterglow!! One more thing.....I would love to read about Andy lying on his back on the bed, head dangling over the edge as Tony slides his beautiful cock in and out of Andy's mouth, playing with his nipples, making Andy his true sex slave!! I would do this!! FIVE STARS, SIR!!

Lkin4frndsLkin4frnds9 months ago
Nice

Very erotic, nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's a good story just please, proof read next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the hottest story I have read in a long time! Thanks for sharing. I hope in the next chapter he wears panties and thigh highs.

I would love to be used like that!!@

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now that’s exactly what I would l would love to try/receive. Just take pictures and video of me begging for your cum. A+.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh fuck yes please. I need this so much even though I know my ass is to tight & damaged from years of medical issues. I know if I could actually ever get a cock in my old virgin ass that I would be hooked & back for more time & time again.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth9 months ago

Wow, hot story and built up very well, leading slowly to the (literal) climax. While reading I could almost feel what you felt.

Tom599Tom5999 months ago

Beautiful story loved it

Have had a cock in my ass and sucked

A couple of men know the lovely feeling

Keep up writing hot stories

derbybiderbybi8 months ago

I've been fucked only once. I was so surprised to have submitted but absolutely loved it as he buggered me. Need a local friend to submit to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story. I need to have my first time happen like this

IloveyoubobbyIloveyoubobby8 months ago

Hot.story. I loved when he came inside you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My only experience with another man was watching him jerk off in a car soon blowing his load in four or five high spurts. He was about 60. Without hesitation I unzipped, stroked briefly and shot my creamy cum in all directions as he watched. I was 17.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wham Bam, thank you sir. Andy will think about it, especially as Tony’s copious cum leaks from his puckered hole. Saturday won’t come soon enough. Does the girlfriend strap it on to try to save Andy from himself? For now I’d give Tony the edge - he filled Andy twice! Awesome. Nicely written, felt like I was there. Hello Andy. C’mon chapter 2.

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad20014 months ago

I like the way you portrayed the main character's sexual confusion. Been there, done that. As I said in my lone story, you and you alone decide where you are on the continuum between Straight, Bi, and Gay. Sometimes the people we love and desire do not come packaged in the right bodies and each of us has to decide how much we are willing to adjust our expectations. Your character started committed to a pussy and ended up lusting for a hard cock and whatever cum as he could bring forth. Much more normal than we think.

RobineaRobineaabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much and it brought back the memory of the first time I was told to kneel down in front of the man that had just kissed me in the way that he had. His kiss was amazing as I relaxed back into his arms and moaned as he took control. I didn't know it at the time but it was at that moment that I was already his and would willing do anything he asked of me. I will always remember the feelings of desire, trepidation and fear of what I was about to do and also at the same time the overwhelming feeling of being powerless to resist. Then before I knew it I was on my knees and totally intoxicated with the sight, scent and desire to give in to his cock. Nothing was more important to me in that moment than to first lick and then suck and do my very best to pleasure this man. I'm grateful to you for bringing these feelings to the front of my mind again. I so hope you write an account of Andys return visit when I trust he will respectfully be wearing panties and thigh highs for Tony. Thank you

thaumatinthaumatinabout 1 month ago

A bit late commenting on this one but like a lot of others thought it was hot as fuck.

Thanks for posting it.

I love the feeling of getting my butt well filled and creampied.

Would love to read more like this from you, but please, in future proofread first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous