All Comments on 'Curiosity Killed the Cat'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Reasonable story. I could believe it to a point

Johnny3018Johnny3018about 1 year ago

The story let it open as to the final out come and if the girls kept seeing the guys G & J. I don't know how it would have looking in a court if one of the husbands had showed up and found the two men with the ladies. It could have gone very bad and taking sex or any thing else under the pretense of a messuage is still rape. The courts do see this type of case but it doesn't go public as the deals struck are set up to shut down the release of anything to the public or subject to time for rape of this nature would be high. 7 to 10 years, but off in 3 to 5 if the women had shot the men in self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I coups believe it to a point, but then it went silly: why should two happily married wonen behave so stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would of been nicer to have an epilogue where the guys get their just deserts. Have them be shipped to a mexican whorehouse where they become the whores after having their dicks cut off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It wad good to a point, but then it went silly: why should two well fucked wonen behave so stupid and stop getting the cock!

The airtight would have only solidify their growing addiction to the best sex of their lives.

Then G would surely have them 'introduce' their other lady acquaintances. Coworkers, sisters, Kath's grown daughters.

...

At what point did the ladies protest or even say stop during the massage, their actions was clearly consent, How many johns chasing happy endings would use that defense when the tallywhacker tugger turned out to be an undercover lady cop!

As for stopping the videos once they hit the internet copies would reproduce faster than rabbits.

...

Nice touch having Joyce fake her death and go down and work in a Mexican whorehouse.

Plus J would have found a way to reconnect with Kath, more likely she would have found him. If nothing else to drowned out her sorrows she would just take that big J dick on the daily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.