Curiosity Killed the Cat

Story Info
Lured into a trap and forced to have sex with two young men.
14.8k words
3.95
19.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

This revision is 40% longer than the last. Many of you commented that the ending needed to be more complete.

I hope this is closer to your expectations.

It was nearly 10 p.m. and they were finishing up a nice evening. Kath and Joyce often visited this restaurant and liked sitting at the bar, watching people and interacting with others also sitting at the bar.

Joyce, a very attractive shapely late 30's married woman, had just asked for the check as it was time to get home to their respective families.

The bar tender approached them with a small envelope, handed it to Joyce and said that their bill had been paid.

This was not something that they had expected. They had not spoken to anyone who, in their opinion, would pay the bill.

A curious Joyce took the envelope and, with Kath, a stunningly fit and beautiful late 40's married woman, opened it, took out a folded 5x7 sheet of paper and unfolded it. It read:

"Lovely Ladies,

Thank you, for the most pleasing view to have dinner by.

You are both stunningly beautiful.

Hoping to have the pleasure of seeing you both again.

Thank you!"

They looked at each other and called the bar tender over and asked who had given him the note. He replied that he did not know the patron so couldn't say. He showed them a note, attached to the envelope that had been left by a patron on the way out. It had a diagram of the bar with 2 circles indicating were Kath and Joyce were sitting with instructions to pay the bill in full, give the note to the women and for the bar tender to keep the change for his efforts. Apparently, cash well in excess of the bill had been left with the note.

Wow, this was something that they had not seen coming. Usually, some guy would try to buy drinks and they would politely refuse. They knew, and the guy knew, that he was trying to make contact so that he could hit on them or try to establish a relationship with the ultimate goal, sooner or later, of sex with one of them.

This was different. What should they do? Drinks and dinner, some $150.00 plus tip, were paid for. The content of the note indicated that they weren't being asked for anything. Indeed, the patron had already left the premises. It seemed that the patron just wanted to show appreciation and nothing more. Should they insist on paying? What would that achieve? Joyce, always the one to look for a bargain, was happy to have the bill paid and leave it at that. Besides, it may never happen again. They both agreed on this. Further, they agreed that it would be best if they did not mention this to their respective husbands and went home.

Over the next few weeks, they talked about the note as they were curious who would have done such a thing. If nothing else, they were flattered that it had happened.

It was a month or two later, after one or more uneventful visits at the same restaurant, when it happened again. Time came to pay the bill and again the bar tender, a different one, informed them that the bill had been paid and handed them a note. The note read:

"Lovely Ladies,

Seeing you both again is a gift from God. So beautiful!

The food may be good here, but your presence is what makes dinning here great.

Would appreciate seeing you in dresses, if that's possible?

Thank you!"

This bar tender had not taken the note so had no idea who had handed it in. He asked a couple of the waitresses, but no one knew. Again, cash well in excess of the bill had been left.

Their curiosity was now peeked. Who was this person? Whoever it was seemed to have money. They now assumed that it was a man as a result of the request for dresses. It appeared that this person enjoyed their looks and was indicating appreciation for the same.

Again, they decided that they may as well accept the payment of their bill. They again agreed not to say anything to their husbands.

They now had two free outings with no incursion on their privacy. Over the next two weeks they debated whether or not to wear a dress the next time they went. They had the additional dilemma of not knowing if he was going to be there or not, so might be doing this for nothing. Finally, they agreed that they would, but that they would wear long dresses or skirts. Doing this was safe, as it would not be too revealing so should not raise the suspicion of any of the other patrons.

When Kath left the house that night, she thought that her husband gave her a look of "you usually wear jeans". But he didn't say anything.

Their visit passed and no note was forth coming so they assumed that the mystery man was not there that night or was disappointed. In any event, they decided that the next time they went they would again wear a long dress or skirt, which they did.

This time a note did appear and read:

"Lovely Ladies,

You look even better tonight. Impossible but true. Such beauty.

So pleasing to see. You look exquisite in your dresses.

Thank you for your effort, it is appreciated.

Would love to see you in something much shorter, if you dare.

Thank you!

P.S. Back in two weeks."

Once more, the bill was fully paid for and again Kath and Joyce asked the bar tender who the person was. No one was able to assist. Kath asked the bar tender if he, or someone authorized, would review the camera video to try and ascertain who the mystery patron was, and he agreed he would ask.

It appeared, to Kath and Joyce, that this patron appreciated looking at Joyce and Kath as beautiful women who's presence he wanted to encourage as pleasing to the eye. Paying their bill was his way of showing his appreciation. What was the harm in that? They accepted the paid bill and left.

They were dying to know who this patron was now. It had been several weeks since he had paid the first bill and the mystery of his identity had become an obsession. They decided that they would definitely wear short dresses in two weeks' time.

Later that week they checked with the bar tender who informed them that the security cameras in that section of the restaurant had been inoperable for three days last week, including the night in question.

Two weeks later Kath left home dressed in her jeans to make sure that her husband suspected nothing. As usual she told her husband that she was on her way to Joyce. Her husband knew that they would usually go in one car from Joyce's house.

Earlier that day she had packed a short black dress, high heal shoes and matching jewelry. Once at Joyce's they both dressed in their short dresses, applied their make-up and jewelry. They hoped that this time he would surely reveal to them who he was.

The evening went as usual except that one of the regulars asked why they had dressed up. They stated that they were going out to a special event later.

Kath and Joyce ate dinner and drank as they usually did. Time went by and still no mystery man. Maybe he had not gone to the restaurant that night, but he had clearly stated, in the note, that he would be there.

They decided to call it a night and asked for the bill. Once again, the bartender said that it had been paid and gave them yet another note.

Kath quickly opened the envelope and she and Joyce read it.

"Lovely Ladies,

You have surpassed everything that one could possibly imagine.

Are you sure you are from this world? Don't think so. You are both so stunning.

Please come for after dinner drinks tonight 9:30, the bar, The Grand Hotel.

Thank you"

It was already 9:30. Their curiosity was driving them insane. They decided that they had to go as this would be the only way for them to find out who this mystery man was.

When they arrived at the bar, nobody greeted them, and they did not see anyone who appeared to be their mystery man. The bar tender welcomed them and told them that they were to have a drink before their meeting. When asked about the mystery man he said that he was not in a position to say anything more.

Kath and Joyce discussed the fact that they were being quite daring and kept looking around to see if they knew anyone who was friends of them or their husbands. There were not that many people around but still they were nervous as they knew that neither of their husbands would approve of what they were doing, but they had to find out who this man was. The mystery had been going on for nearly two and a half months and the suspense was killing them. Finally, they were on the brink, only minutes to go, of discovery and were determined to see it through to its conclusion.

They kept looking at the time as they knew that they would be expected home at any minute.

The bartender then came and told them that they were to proceed to suite 301 of the hotel to meet their party. He handed them the entry card to the suite saying that they would have to swipe the pad in the elevator to go up to the floor.

There was no time to have a careful discussion on this latest request and the girls decided that they had to know and so had to go to suite 301. As they walked down the corridor to the suite, they discussed that one of them would enter the suite and the other would hold the door open for a quick escape, if necessary.

When they arrived, Kath said that she would go in and Joyce would hold the door. Kath opened the door and walked into a brightly lit room. She looked around but saw no one. What did catch her eye were the two massage tables and the robes sitting on each one. A note was on the closest one. Kath walked in and picked up the note which read.

"Lovely Ladies,

Bodies as beautiful as yours deserve to be pampered. It has been arranged for you each to have a relaxing thirty-minute full-body massage. Please change into the robes as your masseurs will arrive in 10 minutes.

See you right after your massage.

Enjoy."

Kath read the note allowed and then handed the note to Joyce. Now what should they do? "Mystery Man" was dragging this out, but he did say that he would see them right after the massage. Joyce said "We have to see who this is, we can't go now, we have to know." "I know said Kath. But that means we will have to deal with the massage.. On second thought. Maybe a massage is what we need. The suspense is killing me."

They figured that they should send a message to their husbands that they were having a good time talking and would probably be another hour or so. No need to have them looking for them at the restaurant.

They had stripped and put on the robes and lay face down on the tables when there was a knock on the door. It opened and, when the door was fully closed, the brightly lit room went dark, pitch black, in fact. The relaxing music that usually accompanies a massage could be heard. Somehow the masseurs found the women and started to massage them.

The masseurs knew exactly what they were doing and both Kath and Joyce were soon feeling completely relaxed. Any stress in their neck and back was the first part to be relieved and then the masseurs moved to their feet and worked up from there.

They were also beginning to feel a little stimulated as the masseurs worked their hands very carefully and quite lightly up along the inner buttocks. Their hands moved down between the buttocks and lightly across the labia and up across the anus. The sensations were exquisite. They were asked to turn over. The room was still pitch black and the women wondered how the masseurs were able to locate the oils so easily and then back to them as if there was some light. Nevertheless, the massage continued, and towards the end the hands were now going over the anus and between the labia and oh so gently over the clit. The masseurs edged the women for a good ten minutes. Both women were now very turned on, close to coming, and desperate for that ultimate relief, the result of an extremely erotic massage. The masseurs stopped and light came into the room as they went out the door and then it was black again.

A voice came out of the darkness. "We hope you enjoyed you massage." At that point each woman felt a man, with a very hard erection, climb on to the table between their legs. They had no time to react. After all, they had just experienced the last half hour of receiving a complete body relaxing massage. All their senses had been dulled. They were sexually stimulated, yet half asleep. During the last two months or so the circumstances with the mystery man had always been passive with no indication of any overt sexual connotation whatsoever.

Each could feel an uninvited, but pleasurable, pressure as the men very slowly pushed the head of their penises into their respective target. Both women were well lubricated from the erotic portion of the massage, so penetration was achieved with no resistance.

Oh no, this is not supposed to be happening, they thought. Their already stimulated bodies began to react immediately. They were both so close to a climax at the end of the massage that it was not long before their bodies betrayed them and they locked their legs around the back of the men, pulling them deeper into them.

The men stopped and, while still coupled, picked the women up and carried them into a connected bedroom, lay them down on the bed and really started to pound them. Both women were now making sounds of extreme pleasure. Kath was going nuts. The man screwing her felt well-endowed as she felt a fulness that she had rarely experienced. He seemed to go deep, and the girth of his penis pressed the walls of her vagina in a most pleasing way. He was hitting all the right places and the sensations; well, she was soon experiencing one long, very powerful orgasm. Joyce was also close and the sounds that each made, was having a further stimulating effect on the other.

When Joyce came, it was the strongest that she had ever experienced, and her scream of pleasure must have been heard outside the soundproof windows. The two men came soon thereafter and released several strong streams of their sperm into their respective woman.

Slowly the men pulled out and both Kath and Joyce experienced that feeling of emptiness.

A light came on and nearly blinded the girls as they had been in pitch black darkness for so long.

The men had removed their night vision goggles so were able to see.

Kath was about to say something when the man who had just fucked her, a six-foot, muscular, well-tanned man who appeared to be in his early to mid-thirties, spoke.

"Just listen, then you may speak. We have enjoyed the chase, and your performance tonight has confirmed that we want, and intend, to continue to have sex with you both.

We have recorded this entire evening, the massage, and the sex on our infrared cameras.

If you mention this to anyone, or don't comply with our demands, we will give this video, and copies of the notes that we have given to you over the past few months, to your husbands.

We think that you understand the implications of them receiving such information.

You will create a way for you both to be free to have sex with us at least once a week.

We will allow you to pick the day, but you must give us at least 48 hours' notice, and you may not, under any circumstance, cancel.

Now Kath, yes, we know your names, you wanted to say something."

Kath looked at Joyce and said, "can we go now?"

"Yes, we don't want you to be late for your now, 'cuckhold husbands', do we?" replied the second man, still standing beside Joyce.

He looked like he was a little older than the first, slightly taller and a little less well built, but still in very good shape. But what caught the girl's eyes was the thick and sizable cock between his legs. Indeed, neither were lacking in that department, and it was clear, from the way each had been thoroughly fucked, that they knew how to please a woman, but his was very large.

When you were having your massage, we took your cell phones and created a WhatsApp group account for each of you with each of us. It is titled 'Girl's Night Out'.

I am "J" and he is "G". You can call us by those names.

We have burner phones, so don't think of anything stupid. Indeed, this room was not booked by us, and it is not in our name either. We even managed to have it paid for in cash."

"Well, I think that covers everything for the night. You can both get dressed and go home now. We expect to hear from you within the next 5 days. Remember, sex once a week. Oh, and make sure that we have at least 2 to 3 hours for sex." Said G.

The two men then walked out, leaving the two women to themselves.

Kath and Joyce looked in the mirror and realized that they needed to redo their make-up. It was clear that they had both received a through fucking. They decided that it would be best to get a quick shower to wash off the sex as well. They did most of this in silence as they tried to gather their thoughts.

Once they got back into Joyce's car they started to talk. "How are you feeling?" asked Joyce.

"I don't know", replied Kath. "What the hell just happened, how did we get here, why? How are we going to deal with this? I don't know about you, but my life will never be the same, Oh God! I have never cheated before and have never had any intention of cheating."

"You heard what they said, they have everything on tape. They know our names and so must know how to get to our husbands. They must have been planning this from the first night. And, we went along with it, all the way." Said Joyce.

"If it wasn't for the googles, I might have doubted them about the video. This is a nightmare. Though, I must admit that the sex was really good." said Kath.

"Oh my God, I have never come so hard in my life." said Joyce.

"Well, unless we can think of a way out, it looks like we have no alternative but to comply with J and G's demands. You know that it has been hard enough for us to get away every two weeks, but every week, I just don't know how we can achieve that?" said Kath.

"Send them a WhatsApp and tell them that we are only able to get away every two weeks, that we never do every week. See what they say. They probably don't know our routine." Said Joyce.

Kath took out her phone, sure enough there was a WhatsApp group called 'Girls Night Out." She sent a message explaining the situation and asking if they could do this every two weeks rather than every week.

She could see that the WhatsApp message had been received.

They had just pulled up at Joyce's house when they got a WhatsApp message. It read: We have the video. How you get away is your problem. Two to three hours of sex once a week and nothing less.

"Let's think about this tonight and call each other in the morning". Said Kath.

When Kath got home, her husband was there to greet her. The feelings of guilt and betrayal that Kath felt were almost overwhelming.

Her husband had done nothing wrong. Yet here she was, standing in front of him with the remains of another man's sperm deep in her. Only an hour ago, she had been naked in the throes of a strong orgasm in another man's bed with another man's cock buried deep in her, pleasuring her.

She gave him a hug and kissed him. "Did you have a good time" he asked. "Yes, we did." she replied, knowing that she was lying.

When they got into bed that night, she was glad that he did not try to initiate sex. Her husband was smaller than G and he might notice that she was not as tight as he had come to know over the last 18 years.

The next morning Joyce and Kath had a long ranging conversation. It covered such topics as, should they tell their husbands, now, and take the consequences, whatever they may be. After all, when you analyzed it, they were both raped. But then neither had resisted and they had actively participated. However, they had been primed, so to speak.

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers