All Comments on 'Curiosity Laid the Bachelorette'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Yep, just pull the magic handle and all your guilt

is taken away. Too bad she couldn't keep a promise to her fiance to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I could scream! Why do people continue to "moralize" in their comments.

If they don't like this kind of story, why do they read it?

Hope you continue writing; you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too overly detailed

for a confession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story was good but girl is absolutely stupid.

Hopefully she wont have kids and pass on this genetic defect. For those that wonder at the moral comments. Who died and made you god? Anyone can read anything and feel what they feel. I like safe sane consensual sex stories of whatever tyoe. But stupid ones who get themselves sexed for any reason that is not safe sane and consensual even in fictional and fantasy stories seem as guidelines for those with lesser interlect. This bitch should not have married her husband. She would have made a good sex for use stripper at bachelor parties not a wife. Remember some people are maxed out just getting sex without having to think. If you dont read the story you really have no idea what it contains, it may or may not be safe sane and consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cool premise....

....but just a little short on connecting the dots. The seduction was too easy (especially for a woman who had stayed a virgin), and there wasn't enough reason for us to believe that she'd really go along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry folks I dont see any moralistic comments.

I do see comments by assholes that think if you dont believe what they say you are the asshole. Folks like that would make excellent far eastern religious fanatics. But then they would have to stone the bitch to death then stone the asshole that fucked her. Hell according to that bunch she wouldnt be dressed, she wouldnt drive, she wouldnt speak to men, and she wouldnt be allowed out of the house without an escort. A shame she will spread her diseases to her unknowing husband and cause him painful problems for her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a worthless slut

hope her husband finds out and divorces her she went out and fucked others while engaged and has the nerve to still marry him and lie to him what a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
for those that like stories like this

i hope your wife or gf gets knocked up by a stranger and you raise the kids and none of them are yours.

have a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLAIN STUPID LILL' SHITTY STORY

UNO ESTRELLA

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 10 years ago
What Now?

Being a Catholic girl I thought your story was great. I wonder what would happen should I go to confession and tell my story to a priest. BTW - 500 hail Mary's is way over the top, not enough time in a day to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fifty years ago this tale would only be a few minds...

and missing the minds of a lot of husbands to be... Over the years husbands have been asking themselves what did my bride do at her party...Should you ask her, they become silent or say "I cannot remember"..

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Damn That Kimberly!

Kimberly's little remark about bachelor parties and what goes on,implying that Mark was getting laid,opened the door to Amber wanting to see for herself.That curiosity lead to her losing her virginity,and getting gang banged by several spades.

So what's she gonna say when her husband comes down with a couple of STDs?

AND,how will he react when their first child is born and he's blacker than the Ace of Spades?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just too stupid to believe

Wow so original. Woman gets stupid so she has to become a super whore. She jumps right in with no problem to screw over her man who hasn’t done anything Yay right. He would find out and she would have looked like she was road hard and put away wet that Morning. Her friend would got it from one look at her. Her man would have got it as soon as he saw she wasn’t a virgin and her abused body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...