Curiosity Pt. 01

Story Info
She thinks being with a woman might put the spice back into.
9.5k words
4.38
10.9k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,673 Followers

Lisa and I had reached that point in our marriage that most couples do. You know the one if you've been married for more than five years. The jubilant early days soon turn into day after day of trying to succeed in our careers, survive the crap the world throws at us, and gather enough personal energy to get through the week.

Nightly sex becomes a few times a week, then a few times a month. Putting heart and soul into wild fucking is replaced by going through the motions. It wasn't that we didn't care anymore; we were too damn stressed and tired. The goal went from bringing each other to loving ecstasy to just getting off and getting to sleep.

We fought the good fight on two fronts, the physical and the mental. Physically, we began forcing ourselves to work out together on a strict schedule. No matter how bad the day had been, we pushed and prodded each other to our workout room, followed by our evening run. It took a bit of motivation to get us to that point.

We lived in a modest four-bedroom house that we bought with the assistance of our parents when we married five years ago. We wanted kids one day in the not-too-distant future, and the house was perfect for a young family. The kids weren't on the way yet, and we had an empty bedroom that we had never gotten around to furnishing. The other was a guest bedroom used only when our parents visited.

Converting the unfurnished room into a workout space required cleaning it out first. The room had ended up as a collection point for stuff one or the other of us brought into the marriage that had no apparent use. Stuff like college mementos, the clothing we never got around to giving away, old diaries, pictures, etc.

The cleanup process moved at a snail's pace in the beginning, mainly because we kept getting lost exploring the contents of all those moving boxes. When we started that first day, we quickly got sidetracked while re-living the past. I thought of a fun way to move things along. "Lisa, I have an idea. I'll go through your old stuff while you go through mine. We can set aside any clothing we would like to see each other in, keepsakes, and anything interesting we want to talk about."

She was hesitant at first. I could see the wheels turning as she tried to remember if there was anything she absolutely did not want me to see. I think what convinced her was knowing she could dig through my stuff.

The honest truth, for my part, was there wasn't but one thing worth discovering, and she was going to have to do some digging before she found it. Sure, some old porn mags were probably buried in that stuff somewhere, but nothing too weird. I was almost giddy thinking about finding her diaries and going through her unmentionables from those bygone days.

I also thought the idea had the potential of creating some fantasies and thus helping us with the mental part. Let's face it: we fell into a rut because our minds led us there. We needed our minds to get us out of it. If digging through my old stuff gave her a bit of a thrill, I was all for it.

The second evening, while working on the mess, she found the small bundle of pictures. They were in a small wooden box covered with seemingly worthless crap that, at one time in my young life, held a lot of meaning for me. I could have told you the story behind the bottle cap, the empty condom wrapper, or anything else in that box. At the time, they were important to me. Now, they were the past. My life was so much richer now. Even when our sex life was at its most lethargic, I felt as blessed as a man could be. Lisa is a treasure beyond compare, and I'm still surprised she even likes me, let alone loves me.

Lisa called out from across the room. "Hey! What's this? Is my hubby a perv?"

She held up an old Hustler magazine, and I gave her a serious look. "You don't know what you are holding in your hand. That is the issue with the interracial couple that led to Larry Flynt's obscenity trial. It's a collector's item, so don't wrinkle it."

For a second there I had her, but I couldn't keep my grin from forming. She acted like she wanted to throw the fuck-book at me but opened it instead. She found the pictures in question and spent the next twenty minutes studying them closely. The woman in the spread was a petite brunette. The man was a tall black man with a prodigious member. It was the first men's magazine that left no doubt that the models were actually fucking. Before that, fake fucking was the best you could expect, and rarely at that. I pounded my meat many times while looking at the pictures of that hot little brunette as she so obviously enjoyed his black cock. I'd found the magazine in a used books store under a stack of old Hot Rod magazines. I was super excited when I took it home with me.

What surprised me though, was her reaction when she found the lesbian pictorial. I could tell by the red rising up her neck that she was more than a little turned on by what she was seeing. Hmm, I never knew she liked girls. This may be something worth exploring.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when she tossed the magazine aside instead of throwing it in the trash. I watched as she reached into the moving box and pulled out my wooden keepsake box. She opened it and started digging. "What's the deal with the bottle cap?"

"That bottle cap is bent like that because I was holding it in my hand when Suzy Jackson gave me my first handjob. Suzy was three years older than me, home from college, and probably bored out of her mind. She was the first girl ever to make me cum, and I fell in love with her instantly. She quickly cured me of that, but we did have fun that summer."

"And the empty condom wrapper?"

"That would be Suzy again. I wore the condom from that wrapper when she took my virginity the next day."

"This golf pencil?"

"First blowjob, number three hole at Willows Country Club."

She grinned at me. "I'm beginning to see a trend here."

She held up a tiny jar of Vaseline. "Do I even need to ask?"

"Nope. It's pretty much what you're thinking."

She continued to dig, and I pretended to do the same, all the while watching her from the corner of my eye. She pulled a small bundle out of the box. The bundle was wrapped in notebook paper and held closed by several dry-rotted rubber bands that crumbled when she tried to remove them. She unfolded the paper to reveal a stack of Polaroid photos taken with my dad's old camera. The stack was upside down, and I turned to watch her as she flipped it over, revealing the first picture. "Oh! This must be Suzy?"

I got up, walked over to Lisa, and settled on the floor beside her. "Yes, she was quite the babe. Not in your league, but not bad for a barely eighteen guy with zero clues about women. I think I turned into a bit of a project for her. None of her friends were around, and she was bored to tears."

Lisa slowly flipped through the pictures, commenting as she went, until she got to one picture in particular. "Uhm, Suzy liked girls too, huh?"

I nodded and waited for her to put two and two together. She studied the picture. "The other woman looks a lot like her. She's too old to be her sister. There must be at least ten years between them."

I smiled a bit nervously. "She's a bit more than ten years older. That's Suzy's mom."

Her mouth fell open, and she stared at the picture. "Wait a minute. Suzy was having sex with her mother?"

"Yep."

"And you were there, taking pictures. You fucked her too, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. After Suzy went back to college, Mrs. Jackson had a lot of chores she needed done. I spent a lot of time helping her out."

She smirked at me. "I bet you did! You were a horny fucker, weren't you?"

"Yep... I want to be again, for you. Those were wonderful times in my life. I can't imagine how much more wonderful they would have been if it had been you instead of Suzy."

I kissed her, and not long after that, our priorities for the evening changed. There was another bedroom in the house we needed to be in. We had a great time. We hadn't been at each other with such passion for a long time.

We were lying together in the afterglow. Lisa rolled onto her side and reached for the stack of pictures she had set on the nightstand. She found the picture of Suzy and her mother and studied it closely. "Suzy and her mom, huh? I mean, wow, that's some kinky shit right there... They do look hot together.

"I bet you loved to watch them, didn't you?"

I looked down at my growing erection, and Lisa's eyes followed mine. She arched her eyebrows at my rapid recovery. "I see that you did."

I looked into my lovely wife's eyes. "We all have fantasies, even husbands and wives. The problem is that we are afraid to share them, especially as a married couple. If you promise not to judge me, I'll share mine. I want to hear yours, too. I promise I won't think badly of you. Fantasies are just thoughts, and I'll never judge you for your thoughts.

"With that in mind, I will tell you my top fantasy. Are you ready?"

Lisa nodded nervously. "Okay, lay it on me."

"You and another beautiful woman fucking each other's brains out. Kissing, caressing, licking, sucking, and making each other orgasm like never before. I want to watch that happen. I want to see you writhing in ecstasy as another woman makes you cum. I want to see your tongue lashing her pussy until she orgasms so hard she squirts."

Lisa was totally silent, and my heart fell. "Too much?"

Suddenly, her mouth was on mine, and her tongue was trying desperately to beat my uvula into submission. Needless to say, I couldn't get any harder. I was thrilled at her response and couldn't wait to hear her fantasies. I had a ton more of my own to share if she was interested.

I fought my instinct to just fuck her brains out. I was way too curious about what she might have to say. I enjoyed the hell out of the kiss and managed to pull my lips away before my ability to think left me completely. "Wow, babe! That flipped a switch! Talk to me. Please tell me what you're thinking."

I think if she hadn't been so worked up she probably never would have been able to share her slutty thoughts with me. "It's just that you hit one of my fantasies pretty much exactly. I mean... I never had a specific woman picked out or anything, but still.

"Before you ask, yes, I've had sex with a woman before. It was just a couple of times, but I liked it. I liked it a lot. I just happen to like your cock a whole lot more. I gave pussy up and never looked back when we started dating.

"Then you tell me that you would love to see me with a woman, and suddenly my pussy is fucking drenched. Are you serious? Because if you are, I think I could do it. I mean, if everything is right. It would be just for fun, right? I don't want some chick being with us all the time, wanting to move in or something like that. I don't want a lover."

I don't know that I have ever been that shocked in my life. I got over it quickly. "I think it would be fun to explore that. I have an idea. Before we have you fucking someone else, how about we get really good at fucking each other first? We set up our gym, get in shape, and reward ourselves by getting your pussy eaten by another woman. What do you think?"

Her eyes got big. "Are you reading my mind? Let me get this straight. You want us to get in great shape while fucking each other in new and amazing ways, and when we think we've earned it, I get girl time? I'll be thinking about it constantly. The slow tease will drive me insane. I can't wait! Let's do it!"

We practically attacked each other. Hot kisses led to oral pleasures, which in turn led to some serious fucking. Epic fucks twice in one day had never happened before. Sure, we've had multiple rounds in one day, and occasionally, one would be epic, but nothing like this.

Talk about your positive reinforcement! That little stack of Polaroids found a new home in Lisa's nightstand drawer. I know that she looked at them often. I had caught her more than once masturbating with them in her hand. She didn't know I was watching. I didn't want to interrupt her fun and was fairly sure she was too shy to masturbate in front of me.

The combination of the fantasy occupying our minds, our physical improvements, and our re-invigorated sex life resulted in a remarkable improvement for both of us. Our outlook on life was much more positive, and we were happier as a couple. I couldn't argue with the physical results, either.

Lisa is an alluring woman, even on her bad days. She's tall and slender but not thin. She has an amazing ass and legs for days. Her tits are nicely rounded c-cups that fit her body perfectly. Hazel eyes, pert nose, full lips, graceful neck, and long brown hair. I used to get hard just watching her walk across the room.

Then, drudgery happened. Her shoulders slumped, and her posture along with them. She didn't enter a room like she used to. She faded in and out of it, never really being present. Her facial expression was emotionless in a perpetual numb tolerance for a life of work and nothing much else. I am sure I looked the same way to her.

Two months after we started our workouts, Lisa walked into the room in her yoga pants and sports bra. I watched her walk toward me, and by the time she'd taken the few steps required to reach me, my cock was ragingly hard. She noticed right away and smirked at me as she came within my reach. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. I pulled my lips from hers with a pop, and she giggled. I waited until she stopped and grabbed her now very tight ass with both hands. "I think it's time we get you some pussy."

The squeal of glee she let out made my ears ring. "Can we try tonight?"

I held up my hand. "Only if you promise to keep your voice below a hundred decibels."

She was grinning from ear to ear. "I will. I promise. How do we do this anyway?"

I chuckled. "What? You're a chick. Don't you know how to pick yourself up? I'd think it would be easy for you since you already know what gets you hot. Just, you know, project your hotness or something. You'll figure it out."

She shook a finger at me. "Oh no, you don't, mister. You're my official wingman, and it's your job to find me the pussy. I have to seduce the pussy once you find it."

I held out my arm, and she rested her hand on my forearm. "Right this way, madam. We must prepare you for the hunt."

I escorted her giggling ass down the hall to our bedroom. While she showered, I pulled the hot little cocktail dress she had worn once on our honeymoon out of the closet. It was the sexiest dress she owned, and she was normally too self-conscious to wear it. I hadn't been able to get her to wear it again after that one wonderful night. It was red, slinky, and very revealing. She couldn't wear a bra with the dress, so all I needed was that nearly transparent tiny red thong she wore on our wedding night. The one she also wore once and hid in the back of her lingerie drawer after that. Matching thigh-high stockings and red CFM heels rounded out her evening attire. I was going to be a good wingman and get lost in the background while she shined. It wouldn't be difficult.

She didn't hesitate when she saw what I had laid out for her. I watched her dress while taking pictures of her reverse strip tease with my SLR camera. I knew that some were destined for the walls. She looked so far out of my league when she finished it was pathetic. It wasn't going to be difficult to fade into the background. Every eye in the place would be on her.

I got a nice look up her dress as she got in the car, and away we went. I drove for a while without saying a word. I wanted to see how long it took before her curiosity got the better of her. I took a few turns she wasn't expecting, and that was all it took. "Uhm, Gary? Where are we going?"

I reached over and patted her hand. "As your official wingman, I am responsible for finding the pussy. Am I not?"

She grinned. "Yes, you are."

"Well then, sit back and relax while I do so."

She gave me her evil look, but her heart wasn't in it, then sat back like she wanted to pout. I knew it was all for show. She was having a blast. The teasing was just what she needed to get her motor running. I pulled into the parking lot of a local club. The place wasn't upscale, but it was nice and looked like the kind of place we liked to hang out at back when we did such things. I wondered if she would figure things out when she saw the sign with the club's name, True Colors.

My lovely wife was about to discover that the club was as nice as it appeared and not like any club she had ever frequented. We were sitting at the bar, having ordered our first drink, when she began to get a clue. She was looking around, studying people, and thinking pretty hard.

A nice-looking guy walked up next to me and smiled. "Hey, you mind if I sit next to you?"

"Not at all. I'm Gary."

Lisa was watching with interest as he sat down next to me. He didn't even glance at her, but his eyes bored into mine. "I'm Bill. I get the feeling that you haven't been here before. I know I would remember you if I had seen you. I wanted to welcome you to the club. You'll have a lot of fun here and very little drama."

I don't know what he thought. Maybe he thought I was Lisa's driver or something. Who knows what he was thinking, but he had chosen to believe I was alone, and I knew what was coming next. I didn't have to wait long. His hand brushed across mine on the bar. "Would you like to dance?"

I moved my hand away from his fingers. "Bill, you're a nice guy, and who knows? We might end up as friends. I'm not upset or anything, but I am straight. Sorry about that. You're handsome enough that if I wasn't, I would."

Bill laughed. "Okay, I had to give it a shot. You're a good-looking guy and nice, too."

Lisa tugged on my arm, and I turned toward her. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "How does you getting picked up in a gay bar get me pussy?"

I held a finger up in the generally accepted gesture to wait just a minute and returned to Bill. "Bill, my lovely wife, and I are trying to make her fantasy real. She wants to make love to a woman while I watch. To do that, she needs some pussy. As her wingman, it is my solemn responsibility to find her that pussy. I studied the ancient texts of Wingmen before me and developed my strategy over many months. A brilliant strategy that brought us here to this moment in time. At a gay bar.

"Why, you say? I'll tell you why. Where else is the density of women who like to eat pussy the highest? Where else can you approach a woman for lesbian sex and know that the worst that will happen is a polite no thank you? The women here know what lesbian or bi-sexual life is like. They live it and understand how a newbie feels. I want this to be wonderful for both women, and the odds of that are infinitely better here than they are with some random pickup at a straight club.

"Oh, and I may have exaggerated a little on the whole wingman thing."

Lisa's face was a study of expressions while I spoke. Shocked that I told Bill, then a little mad that I told Bill, then curious, followed by a gentle smile. Bill was smiling happily. "I knew there was a reason I needed to sit with you. I don't doubt a word you said. One of these days, you'll have to let me read those ancient texts. My friend, I am about to ensure you enter the Wingman Hall of Fame. Stay here, I'll be right back."

Bill spun off his chair and disappeared into the crowd. I turned back toward Lisa. She shook her head and smiled at me. "Gary, you never fail to surprise me. Thank you for being the most awesome wingman in history."

"Don't thank me yet. We have no idea what Bill is doing."

She kissed my cheek. "I don't care. If the night ended right now, I would consider it a success. I love you, Gary."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,673 Followers