Curiosity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of us watched in fascination as my lovely wife did her best to swallow her whole. She'd never had a cock that big in her mouth before, and she choked on it with several inches left in her hand. She must have realized that there was no way she was swallowing all of that because she settled into a nice blow job using as much cock as could fit comfortably in her mouth. Anna had zero complaints.

She worked that big cock over pretty well until Deb decided to move things along. Anna pulled her cock from my wife's mouth, then got onto the bed. She leaned back against the headboard. Lisa got the hint right away. She moved between her legs and returned to sucking her cock. Lisa's cute little ass wiggled invitingly. Deb moved onto the bed behind Lisa and began to rub her cock up and down Lisa's labia. When she got it wet enough, she pushed inside my wife.

Lisa was groaning around the huge cock in her mouth as Deb began fucking her with long strokes. It was odd, yet very erotic, to watch a slender woman with some pretty awesome b-cups and a pert ass fucking my wife with her big cock. Apparently, Lisa felt the same way because she let out a muffled scream as she came all over Deb's cock.

Deb pulled her rigid cock out of my wife's spasming pussy and switched places with Anna. Anna rolled Lisa onto her back and pushed her legs up and back, exposing her most intimate parts for the entire room to see. She rubbed the head of that big cock of hers up and down my wife's soaked pussy.

Lisa watched with her mouth gaping as Anna pushed inside, then, inch by long inch, sank deeper into her. When she had Lisa full to capacity, she stopped moving. Her butt began flexing, and I knew that she was flexing her massive cock in my wife's pussy. Lisa certainly noticed and orgasmed loudly as she was joyfully impaled on that massive prick.

Anna was far from done. As soon as Lisa's respiration steadied, Anna pulled slowly back, then pushed back inside. Within a few moments, Anna was fucking Lisa with nice long strokes. Lisa was nearly delirious with ecstasy. Deb had been left watching because of the way that Lisa was positioned. She couldn't get her cock anywhere near Lisa's mouth.

Anna increased her pace and was really putting the meat to my wife when Lisa suddenly let out a piercing scream and orgasmed so hard that a puddle formed on the bed.

One of the oddest things happens when an experience is so far out of normal that the brain decides it's time to start looking for an out. My wife was getting her brains fucked out by two transgenders that didn't fit any transgender definition that I had ever heard of. We hadn't discussed her fucking another cock before now. I definitely would have remembered that conversation, especially if we decided that multiple cocks were allowable. It all kind of happened organically, but that didn't mean my brain wasn't fried.

She was obviously having a wonderful time. I was happy for her in that regard. Two other cocks fucking her, I wasn't so sure about. Especially one that I was worried would become addictive to my wife. I know that for most women, size isn't really something they concern themselves with. At least if the guy is somewhere in the average range. I know that I'm well-endowed and that my wife loves my cock. That didn't stop that little voice in me from telling me I'd just been replaced.

All of that was sending my brain reeling, so it found an out. My attention focused on my wife's orgasmic puddle and took solace in the fact that we'd put a leak-proof mattress pad on the bed. I mentally patted myself on the back for a brilliant decision that would prevent an unsightly stain. I would strip the bed when everyone left, throw the sheets in the wash, and the stain would be gone when the cycle was complete.

My view of the puddle was blocked when Anna pulled out of my wife long enough to reposition. Anna rolled onto her back and pulled Lisa on top. Lisa wasted no time feeding that big cock back into her pussy. She was grinding on his cock when I noticed Deb digging through the nightstand drawer. I was just about to ask her what the hell she was doing when she pulled out the lube. She shoved the drawer closed and moved behind my wife.

She's not doing what I think she's doing. Is she? If the slippery finger that just got buried in my wife's asshole was any indication, she was definitely doing it. Deb spent several minutes preparing my wife's ass. Lisa's response to the anal intrusion was to groan and shiver in ecstasy. I shrugged internally and let it go. I had either already lost her or had never lost her at all. Our conversation in the light of day was going to be interesting.

Deb positioned herself over my wife's ass and aimed her cock at my wife's asshole. Her experience was obvious as she entered Lisa's ass smoothly. By the time Deb started seriously pounding Lisa's ass, Lisa was loving every second of it.

To this point, Anna had been unmoving below Lisa. That changed when her hands came up and gripped Lisa's hips. She pushed up and back, forcing Lisa onto Deb's cock and giving herself room to stroke upward. Anna and Deb settled into what was obviously a familiar rhythm. At first, they alternated strokes. Lisa came so hard that she screamed herself hoarse.

They stopped stroking into her until she returned to earth, then returned to stroking into her, only this time in unison. Lisa was a babbling mess by this point. Anna and Deb nearly simultaneously shot their loads into my wife's pussy and ass, and that sent her into her final orgasm of the night. Her head was lolling between Anna's tits while she gasped for breath and tried to remember her own name.

During the entire threesome, Rachel's body had been pressed up against me, and I found her presence reassuring. I really wasn't interested in sex at the moment. I was more concerned about what would happen next.

I watched as Deb slipped her spent cock from Lisa's ass. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Anna gently rolled Lisa onto the bed and kissed her softly on the lips. Lisa was aware enough to return the kiss. Moving her lips was about as much muscle as she was capable of moving for the moment. Anna was tender with her and kissed her for several very, very long minutes.

I think Rachel sensed my stress and gently held my hands, letting me know she was there for me. Anna got off the bed and joined Deb in the bathroom. The shower started as I went to my wife. I put one knee on the bed and touched her cheek with my hand. Her eyes gradually opened, and she looked up at me. She smiled softly. "Thank you for giving me that. I love you so very much."

She paused for a moment and licked her dry lips before looking at me again. "Honey, it was fun and everything, but I don't like that you weren't part of it."

I shook my head. "I want you to be happy, and they made you happy. Honey, they made you cum harder than you ever have in your life. I'm glad you got to experience that. It was something that you seemed to really want. There was no way I could refuse.

"It happened, honey, and you had a wonderful time. It doesn't have to be anything more than that if you don't want it to be. If you decide later that you want more, we'll need to talk. Right now, I'm okay with it. If we're going to have sex with people outside our marriage, then it needs to be like it is with Rachel. Not separately having sex with other people. I can't live a life of a cuckold, and I don't want a replacement for you."

She reached for me and I let her pull me in. She clung to me desperately without saying a word for what seemed like ten minutes but was most likely less than one. "I feel the same way you do. Can we chalk this up as an adventure and let it go?"

I nuzzled her neck. "I think that would be for the best. That doesn't mean we can't talk about it, right?"

"Yes, baby. We always need to talk. I love you, Gary."

The shower shut off, and I stood to face our guests. Rachel got onto the bed and knee-walked over to Lisa. "Hey, slut! You got seriously fucked!"

Lisa gave her a bleary-eyed look. "Jealous much, bitch?"

They grinned at each other as Rachel bent down to give Lisa a kiss. They were nestled together when Anna and Deb came out of the bathroom and began dressing. It didn't take them long. They were ready to go when Anna turned toward the three of us. "Deb and I are really sorry if we messed things up. We both had an amazing night. We think you guys are great people. I hope we can all be friends, even without the awesome sex.

"We should go. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. We know we're different. We're used to people pushing us away. We tend to be a bridge too far for most folks. It's okay if you don't want to see us again."

I held up a hand. "Now, hold on a minute. What happened tonight was beyond our experience and has given us much to process. That's not because of you. It's because of the sexual lines that were crossed. We had a wonderful time with you as friends, and I think that Lisa and Rachel agree that we like you. As long as we respect each other's boundaries, I don't see why we couldn't remain friends.

"The fact is that I'm not ashamed of you or anyone else in this room, and I'll be seriously offended if you are ashamed of yourselves. You do need to work on your approach. I'm surprised that presenting those horse cocks like some kinky jack in the box hasn't gotten you punched. It's a bit jarring and not something a person wants to be sprung on them in the heat of the moment."

I grinned at my wife. "Well, some of us. Apparently, others find it quite stimulating."

Lisa blushed furiously, but the wiggle of her hips and the grip she had on Rachel's hand told me she wasn't about to argue my point. I walked them to the front door and was reaching for the handle when Anna pressed up against me. "You are a very sexy man."

I held up my hands. "I'm flattered. You are very beautiful, but the cock hanging between your legs just isn't my thing."

Anna chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. "Well, if you ever get curious, I will happily volunteer to educate you. You might be surprised at how much fun it can be."

I stepped back and opened the door. "Not likely, but thanks for the offer. We'll see you at the club."

I closed the door behind them and walked back down the hall to the bedroom. I had a lot to think about.