All Comments on 'Curiosity Pt. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Timk1961Timk19616 months ago

That was one WILD ride!

Great story!

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

I think this was a great start; next episode can be Rachel and Lisa going toy shopping, and a Feeldoe/Realdoe and a double ended strap-on are on the shopping agenda. Maybe some plugs, or fox-tailed plugs. Bunnies, kitties too. At some point, the pair of them will explore Gary's boundaries; he might like the finger or prostate vibrator while other action has him tied up. At some point, Rachel might suddenly have a Mom to introduce to them, since Gary's not new to that. When enough libido has been lit on fire, maybe Gary and Lisa can choose to share the trans girls. Gently, for Gary. Maybe Gary and Lisa need to hook the transgirls up with Bill at the bar. Long term, Lisa's "don't need or want a lover or move in" attitude might change and Gary would have a start on a flexible harem of his own, if they can prove to themselves that they won't lose each other. Lord knows, keeping 2 living quarters is expensive, maybe they DO need Rachel to move in. IDK, so much to develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Curiosity Series Info