Curiosity Pt. 03

Story Info
The group is now four and stardom beckons.
9.6k words
4.8
3.7k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers

Tina had barely shut the bathroom door when two beauties joined me in bed. Lisa and Rachel snuggled up beside me and kissed my cheeks. Lisa caught my eye. "That was amazing and I don't have to ask you if you enjoyed it. Admit it. You had fun, didn't you, Baby?"

I nodded. "She is an amazing young woman and a pure joy to be with. Thank you both for making that happen. It was a wonderful experience."

Rachel grinned. "Would you do it again?"

I nodded. "Yeh, I would, and that scares me a little. I can tell that she's very special. I'm drawn to her."

Lisa gave me a stern look that she didn't mean. "Hey, there's no reason to worry. We know that you love us. We both think she's awesome. If you want to be with her, then be with her."

"You don't understand, honey. I really like her. The sex is wonderful, but I can see it becoming more than that if I'm not careful."

Rachel rose up and looked at me. "So? You love Lisa, and you fell in love with me. That worked out just fine, didn't it? Give the girl a chance. Who knows what the future might bring? You need to realize, though that she is young, and she may not want more than some sexy fun."

Lisa raised up and gave her wife a kiss. She looked down at me. "Anyway, the night is far from over. I expect that little filly isn't done with you yet."

Rachel patted my arm. "Not to worry, dear. We'll find something to keep her busy while you recover."

When the bathroom door opened, I decided it was my cue to climb out of bed and do something with my life. Right now, that meant I needed to hit the shower and get something cold to drink. Tina came back into the room and smiled at me warmly. I kissed her lips on my way to the bathroom. I paused just inside the bathroom door and snuck a peak. I wanted to see how she interacted with my wives.

Tina saw them on the bed and immediately dove between them. Rachel and Lisa held her close as she smiled happily. "I don't know how to thank you for sharing him with me. No one has ever made me feel that good before. He's a wonderful man, and I hope you let me be with him again."

Lisa kissed her cheek. "He likes you too."

Tina grinned happily. "That makes me so happy! Do you know what else would make me happy?"

Rachel shrugged. "Nope."

Tina tilted her head up and kissed Rachel's lips. She then turned to Lisa and did the same. "Being with both of you."

It was on after that. I watched happily as my wives introduced Tina to an all-girl three-way. It took all of my willpower to tear myself away and get in the shower. They were past the preliminaries and well into the serious stuff when I passed through the bedroom on my way for that cold drink.

I brought cold water to the bedroom on the first trip and returned with the wine and a cheese tray on the second. My timing was pretty good. When I arrived with the wine, they were a lovely mess gulping down their water. They took off for a group shower while I took the time to change the bedding. I knew it would be a mess again, but wet sheets are cold and so unnecessary. Washing sheets isn't that big of a deal in the modern age.

I poured the wine and sat down in the comfy chair by the window. I was staring out the window, oblivious to the view, with my mind on other things, when the three of them walked back into the room.

Tina walked over and immediately climbed onto my lap. Her naked little ass trapped my rapidly rising cock against my stomach. Rachel handed her a glass of wine, and she took a sip. She looked into my eyes. For the first time since I've known her, she looked pensive. "Tina? Have I done something to upset you?"

She shook her head. "No, Baby. It's just that I've never had an experience like this before. My feelings are all over the place. I keep imagining things that I can't have. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

I wanted to hug her close when she said that to reassure her, but I didn't think that was a good idea at the time. "I'm very sorry if things went too far. You are so very beautiful and such a pure joy to be with that I probably misread the signals. I hope that you still want to be friends."

She chuckled ironically. "You are adorable. You didn't go too far at all. If anything, I want to go farther. My feelings right now are a bit scary."

Lisa was sitting on the bed nearby, sipping her wine. Her hand was caressing Rachel's leg when she spoke. "Talk to us, Tina. What feelings?"

She hesitated for the longest time, and I wondered if our evening was going to end on a sad note. Tina looked at me and studied my eyes. When she spoke, her gaze never wavered, and that told me she wanted to be totally honest. "Since the first time I met all of you at Finnegan's, I've thought you were awesome. You are so happy together and so much fun. I dream of one day having something close to what you have.

"I've fantasized about you three a lot, especially you, Gary. You're a good-looking guy, which doesn't hurt, but it's how you are that gets to me. You are kind and funny, you treat Lisa and Rachel like they are the only thing in the world that matters, and you've treated me like an equal even though I'm a lot younger.

"Rachel and Lisa are super-hot, and of course, I had to wonder what kind of fun stuff you guys were doing in bed. I thought you must be special to make those two get all giddy when they're around you. God, I lost track of the number of times I flicked my bean fantasizing about you three, especially you, Gary.

"I was thrilled when Lisa asked me to come home with you. Even then, I didn't believe anything would happen. I was okay with that. I wanted to hang out with the three of you as much as possible. I would be happy if we were friends and nothing more. When Lisa and Rachel asked me if I might like to fuck you, I thought my head would explode. Would I? Oh, fuck yes!

"Well, we did, and it was beyond my wildest fantasies. I knew you would be nice, and I figured you must be pretty good in bed, considering that you're keeping two beautiful women satisfied. What happened blew me away. I've never had sex so good and so loving.

"So now I'm feeling things. I know I need to stop because you guys have your relationship and don't need me interfering. My problem is that I don't want to stop. I also know that tonight has been amazing. The excitement of it all has made me emotional. I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days. Right now, I want things I can't have."

Rachel put a hand on Tina's arm. "I agree that you need to take a few days to process tonight. Your feelings will likely mellow a bit after time has passed. It's very important that you take the time to think things through and talk to us honestly about your feelings. We care about you, Tina, or you wouldn't be here. Tonight was very special to us, too. Tonight doesn't have to be the end of it if you don't want it to be."

I kissed her lips gently. "The last thing we want to do is hurt your heart. Whatever you decide, it's important that you talk to us. Take whatever time you need, and don't hesitate to call or come over. No matter what happens, we are friends. Okay?"

She nodded hard as her eyes teared up. She buried her face in my neck. "You guys are so great."

I reached out to Lisa, motioning for Tina's wine glass. She handed it to me, and I handed it to Tina. "If you want to stop it's totally fine with us, Tina. If you want to just hang out and let us enjoy your company, that would be great. Or... I would like to point out that there are fresh sheets on the bed, and we could always use the help getting them all wet and sticky."

Tina looked down at her wine glass for a moment. She raised the glass to her lips and tilted her head up. The most mischievous grin I've ever seen lit her face. Her empty hand found my cock. "I believe you owe me a load in my mouth, mister."

Not being one to argue with a naked woman on my lap, I took a sip of my wine and shrugged. "Oh, we'll get around to that, I suppose. I'm more interested in the journey than the end."

Rachel laughed. "Oooh! Look who's getting all philosophical and shit!"

Lisa rested her chin on her hand. "Please, oh master philosopher, tell us the meaning of it all."

I gave Tina a long-suffering look. "You see what I put up with? They don't worship me like they should. I'm afraid spankings are a distinct possibility."

Lisa sat up, looking all stern, "You're absolutely right, Gary. Assume the position. Rachel and I will get started just as soon as we find that damn paddle."

Rachel stood up excitedly and started looking around. "We can always use his belt."

Lisa nodded. "Now there's an idea."

I looked at Tina. "They're kidding, really."

I looked at Lisa and Rachel in mock fear. "You are kidding...Right?"

I set my wine glass down and took Tina's from her hand. I set it down next to mine and winked at Lisa and Rachel. They moved toward me with their hands out and evil looks on their faces. Lisa nodded at Tina. "You probably should move. This isn't going to be pretty."

Tina had the strangest look on her face. She wasn't sure whether to laugh or be concerned. Her confusion was just what we needed. When Rachel and Lisa were within reach I pushed Tina into their arms. "Take her! I'm outa here!"

Tina's head spun to look at me in shock. I had my hands in the air as if I was surrendering. It worked like a charm. By the time Tina realized she'd been had, my wives had her on the bed. She started to say something but Lisa stifled it with a hot kiss while Rachel started in on her tits. I was chuckling as I crawled onto the bed between her legs.

I kissed my way up her legs and planted my face in her delectable pussy. The three of us worked her over pretty well. After her third orgasm, she weakly tried to push us away and we let her. She lay there like a living doll-shaped wet noodle. I don't think I've ever seen someone so utterly spent and so blissfully happy about it.

We took our turns giving her soft kisses until she got her breath back and determined that her arms and legs would in fact work again. She got to her feet and grabbed her wine glass. She poured half a glass of wine down her throat and gave us a devilish grin. "Payback is going to be so much fun."

She sauntered into the bathroom and left us grinning like idiots. We freshened our glasses and took our own turns in the bathroom. Tina settled in the chair by the window while Rachel, Lisa, and I sat on the bed. We sipped our wine quietly for a while, each of us lost in our own happy thoughts. Tina perked up, then looked shy. "Can I watch you guys make love? Would that be okay?"

I threw my hand up in the air. "Great! That's just great! I'll never get it up now!"

Lisa and Rachel laughed, set their glasses aside, and dove for my cock. They had me achingly hard in seconds. After that, we kind of forgot that Tina was there. We've been together long enough now that we move together very well. The movement between partners was seamless and natural. We're not trying to break any bedroom gymnastics records. We give each other love and pleasure. At times it's fast and at times it's slow, but it's never rushed.

The switching around also gives me a moment to get a grip on a pending orgasm. If I didn't pull out once and a while and stop the sensations I wouldn't last long. Rachel or Lisa could make me cum in no time if I let myself go. The two of them together are so damn magical that I've learned to back off for a moment rather than give in to the sensation. My stamina comes from strategy and willpower, not genetics.

I'd just fucked my amazing wife Lisa into a stupor and was lying on the bed holding Rachel's head while she brought me to the brink when I heard Tina call out, "Hey! That's my cum! At least share it with me!"

Rachel snorted out a laugh which in turn made her spit my cock out and that was all it took to get Tina on the bed like a shot. She was kind enough to share my cock with Rachel and I can't say I minded in the slightest. I reached out and clasped Lisa's hand and let myself go. Tina took the first shot greedily and let Rachel have the second. Lisa slid down the bed and dove in for the third. The rest just kind of dribbled out the end and they bumped heads trying to get at it.

I chuckled tiredly as they rubbed their heads and did a quick rock-paper-scissors. Tina was giddy that she won and got busy with her tongue until the cum was gone and my groin was a wet mess. Somehow we managed to stagger to the bathroom, shower, and get ready for bed. Five minutes after we left the bathroom we were snuggled in bed and fading into sleep.

I woke up in the morning by myself which shocked me. Normally, I'm up first unless Lisa or Rachel's movements when one of them wakes up get me up as well. I rolled out of bed and did the normal morning stuff before going to the kitchen. I desperately needed coffee and something to eat. Lisa and Rachel smiled at me as I walked into the room. A rush went through me at the sight of them. Their loving expressions, their sheer beauty, and the crazy, but undeniable, fact that they love me sent a thrill through me. Coffee didn't hold a candle to the energy that they gave me.

I poured a cup anyway and sat it on the table. I gave them each a good morning kiss before sitting down and picking up my cup. "I take it that Tina left?"

My wives looked at me with a twinkle in their eyes and I braced myself for one of their devious plans for me. Lisa sipped her coffee as a deliberate delaying tactic. From the look on both their faces, I quickly figured out that nothing was wrong, Lisa was enjoying messing with me. I smirked at her and pretended to get interested in my phone.

"Fine, you're not as easy to stir up as you used to be, Gary. Yes, Tina left and she promised to stay in touch."

Rachel chuckled. "Yeh, no doubt. That girl is smitten with you, Gary."

I looked up from my phone. "It's not only me she's smitten with. She is very much into both of you as well and I certainly don't blame her for that."

I pondered for a moment and decided to address the issue head-on. "What do you two think? Is she confusing a hot night in bed and real love?"

They shook their heads at me in disappointment. "What?"

Rachel gave me a stern look. "Even you aren't that oblivious. The girl has it bad for you and I think, she's beginning to get that way for all of us. The question is what happens next?"

I nodded. "What you are really asking is what do I want? My top priority is us. What the three of us have is everything to me and I will protect it with my life.

"That being said, I think she is someone that's important to us. She's a pure joy to be around and she adds to all of our lives. I don't know what form our relationship with her will take. Maybe she'll be a friend, or maybe she'll be something more. I'm not worried so much about us as I am about her. She's young with a lot of life and love ahead of her. I don't think it's good for her to be in a committed relationship with us at this point in her life. By the same token, I have concerns about casual sex with her if she's seeing other people. The last thing any of us need is an STD.

"It's really up to her to let us know what she wants. After that, we have to decide if we want what she wants."

Lisa looked relieved. "I admit to feeling a bit inadequate around her. She's so young and beautiful, so full of sexual vitality, and so smitten with you. I don't want to lose you to her and at the same time, I want us to see how things go."

I took Lisa's hand, then took Rachel's as well. "She's pretty amazing and I do have feelings for her. It's not love yet, but it could be. That will never change how I feel about both of you. You are my love and my life. There will never be a day that I love you less or someone else more. Never."

Rachel gave me a loving smile. "I know that and Lisa knows it too in her heart. The thing is we both know the real Gary and we've been lucky so far that other women haven't figured it out. Tina has, and it's more than a little threatening."

I shook my head at how ridiculous that was. "You two are amazing and any man with half a brain would want you. I live every day wondering when you'll wake up and move on to someone who can give you more than I can. I don't deserve one of you. How can I expect to keep the love of both of you?

"I live with that every day because I cannot imagine my life without you. I will gladly live with that hanging over my head if it means I get to spend the smallest portion of my life with you. I refuse to let the future I'm sure is coming ruin my happiness now."

Lisa patted my hand. "You didn't have these doubts before. What's causing them now?"

I looked at her in shock. "Wow! I guess you never knew. Honey, I've felt this way since the day I told you that I loved you. You have always been the perfect woman to me and I know for a fact that I'm far from the perfect man. I'm okay with that. I'm happy as I am but I have no delusions about my status as maybe a seven. You're both tens and you haven't met your male equivalents yet. When you do, I'll be a pleasant memory at best."

Rachel looked pissed. "I won't fucking have it! Do you hear me, Gary? I won't fucking have it! I won't have you degrading yourself. Who are you to judge what my ten is? I fucking decide what my ten is, just as Lisa does. You're my ten and you don't get to say you're not! Now stop being all mamby-pamby. Where's that self-confident stud that we love?"

I raised my hands in surrender. "Yes, dear. I did get a bit carried away and I apologize..."

I pointed a finger at my wife, "But, Lisa started it!"

Lisa shook her head. "Yeh, I kinda did, didn't I?

Rachel squeezed our hands. "Look, this love we have is still growing and every day it grows stronger. I truly believe now, after all my doubts about myself, that you both love me. It's not only that you love me, really. It's that you love me deeply and completely.

"None of us knows what the future will bring but when you think about it, what are the odds we'll end up apart? I think they are infinitesimally small and I refuse to waste my happiness on worrying about it. I might as well worry about what I'm going to do with the billions of dollars of lottery money I might win.

"The real problem as I see it, is there is a new person that we all find attractive. Suddenly, the potential for deep feelings outside of our throuple is real and that can feel a bit threatening. I argue that it isn't at all. I trust both of you to protect my heart and you know you can trust me to do the same. Accept that we are going to be just fine and that our concern should be for Tina.

"This is all brand new to her. I doubt she's been in a relationship with a fully mature adult in her life. I would be amazed if she has ever had sex like last night. I believe last night opened a new world for her and it is likely the euphoria of great sex has heightened feelings she already had. This is all very intense for her and we need to be very careful. Giving her a few days to think things through was the right thing to do. The ball is in her court now. I think we should continue to treat her as our dear friend and let her take the next step. We can decide what we want when we truly know what she wants."

I tried to think of a funny comment but came up dry. Sometimes funny falls flat. "I love you, Rachel. I also think you are absolutely correct. I would like to add one thing, though..."

I looked into Lisa's eyes. "No one will ever replace you in my heart."

I turned to Rachel. "And no one will ever replace you in my heart. That's the promise I made to both of you when I told you that I loved you. I meant it then, and I mean it now.

"The fact that I can honestly say that to both of you should tell you that hearts have plenty of room. There is no need to kick someone out because someone new showed up. As far as Tina goes, let's play it by ear and always together."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers