Curiosity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three days before we heard from Tina. She called Lisa and that pleased me. The young woman was proving to be much more mature and intuitive than I expected. Lisa invited her over for dinner since it was Tina's night off.

She showed up and I immediately realized that I had wasted a ton of time worrying about nothing. She was her usual bubbly self and we had a lot of fun at dinner. We settled in the living room afterward. Lisa led Tina to the couch and sat her in the middle. Rachel sat on Tina's other side, and within a few minutes, the three of them were snuggled together, perfectly content. I got up and grabbed the quilt and tucked them in. I left the room long enough to grab my camera and managed to capture a few images of the three of them before they caught me.

I settled back in the recliner while the three cuties on the couch talked around the real subject for a while. Tina was happy as a clam. "I've been thinking about you all constantly since we were together. I want you to know that I still can't believe you guys want to be friends with me. I'm not going to question it because I'm loving it. Speaking of love, I'm really sorry if I worried you about that. I care about you all very much, but I know I'm not in love with you. Well, not yet anyway but I think it will happen. I mean, if it's okay with you guys.

"I don't want to mess up you guys and if I think for one second that I'm not making all of us better by being here, I'll leave and you'll never see me again. Just cause' I like to have fun doesn't mean I can't think seriously. I'm a lot stronger than I look.

"Like, for example, I know that you three belong together, and I'm not part of that. I may never be, and that's okay. I want to be with you and see where my life takes me. Friends with benefits work for me just fine. If that changes, I will let you know.

"I mean, well, think about it. I'm twenty-one years old and there are a lot of hot guys out there. I kind of think there's one that's perfect for me. I'll know it's him when he meets you and sees what I see. If he doesn't get it I'll know he isn't the one. It's simple, really."

I smiled gently at her. "I'm impressed, Tina and I'm happy that you are thinking about your own future. There is something we need to discuss that affects us all. You are on your journey of discovery, and we all wish you well with that. We care about you, and your happiness is important to us. The guys that will be trying to get in your pants? Not so much.

"Those guys won't necessarily have your best interests at heart. They certainly won't care about ours. If you're going to have sex with us, you're going to need to be damn careful about STDs. I'm not trying to force you to commit to exclusivity to us, but if you're going to be having sex with other people, we can't take the chance. Do you understand my concern?"

The smile had left her face, leaving no doubt in my mind she was taking me very seriously. "I would never put any of you at risk. I think you've figured out by now that I love sex. I'm not stupid, though; I'm very careful about whom I have sex with and how I have sex with them. You're the only man I've ever had sex with and not used a condom. Ever."

Her revelation shocked me. I will admit that it made me feel special. Of course, she had to go and ruin it.

"I know you're safe. You guys are in a committed relationship. I know you, Gary. You would never fuck around on Lisa and Rachel. Just as they would never fuck around on you."

Lisa's face went pale, and Tina didn't miss it. "What? Am I missing something?"

Lisa nodded. "Yeh, a while back, there was a thing that happened at the spur of the moment. We got tested afterward, but I had a scary few days. I found out since then that the others involved are pretty exclusive, but not always so, and they get tested regularly."

Before Tina could start probing for details, I added my two cents. "Things can happen. You may meet someone who sweeps you off your feet, and the next thing you know, it's morning, and there's not a used condom in sight. All we're asking is for you to be honest with us. If something happens, please ensure you get tested before sex with us again."

Tina's face lit up in that wonderful smile of hers. "So, let me make sure I understand. You still want to put that big fat cock of yours in my pussy and make me cum so damn good?"

She turned her head toward Lisa. "And you still want to sit on my face and eat my pussy?"

She turned the other way to look at Rachel. "You too?"

We all nodded exuberantly. Tears formed in Tina's eyes. "I was so scared when I got here tonight. I just knew you were going to break things off with me. Now you're telling me that you still want me. I've never been so happy."

She started bawling her eyes out. Rachel and Lisa hugged her close while I sat there in confusion. If she's so happy, what the hell is she crying about?

I decided that the loves of my life had a handle on things and would educate my ignorant ass when they got around to it. They managed to get the tears to stop with the judicious application of hugs and kisses. When Lisa and Rachel released her from the group hug, she was off the couch and on my lap in an instant. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me so tightly that I was having a bit of difficulty breathing. Then, she kissed me, and I forgot how.

A very pleasant while later, she came up for air and smiled sweetly. "I promise I will be very careful. I will never lie to you or hide things from you."

A mischievous look crossed her face. "For the sake of transparency, I need to tell you I'm mid-cycle. How about you guys?"

I groaned internally because I'm not dumb enough to groan out loud. Rachel could sense my discomfort and, of course, piled on. "We're both about a week ahead of you. I'm sure we'll match up before too long."

Then the three of them started in on what kind of birth control they were using, their favorite tampons, and so on. Between the three of them, they were yanking my chain so hard I was getting whiplash. Fine! I can play that game. "I don't suppose you guys would be interested in a graphic description of my last bowel movement?"

Rachel waved a hand at me in dismissal. "Typical male, all grossed out by girl stuff."

"Hey! That's not fair. I'm not grossed out. I just don't see the need to know the graphic details. I can't help you with any of that stuff; I can't affect it, and I sure as hell haven't experienced it."

I saw Tina wink at Rachel. I braced myself for an extended period of teasing. There is a downside to having three women in your life.

Tina put on an obviously fake serious face. "Would you pick up tampons for me when you go to the store?"

I shrugged. "There's a post-it note on the refrigerator with Lisa and Rachel's preferred brand and size. Just add yours to the bottom."

Tina let out the cutest little huff of frustration. "Damn, I thought I had him!"

This conversation needed re-directed, and I knew just how to do it. I laid a lip-lock on Tina that had her grinding on my lap in no time. A few minutes later, we made our way to the bedroom, and I got my revenge. I edged the poor girl until she was ready to scream before fucking her brains out. She didn't seem all that upset about her punishment.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We took Tina with us on our next outing to True Colors. We didn't know what her views were on the gay community, but I figured that considering how readily she had sex with my wives it wouldn't be an issue. She took to the place like a duck to water.

Tina had been spending time with us for a few months by this point. We couldn't have been happier. Saturday night the four of us made our way to True Colors. We saw Anna and Deb sitting at a table with a married couple and took a moment to introduce Tina. They were quite smitten with the petite beauty, but I could see that they were occupied. We settled at another table. I was in the restroom a bit later when Anna walked in. She quickly reassured me that the couple knew about the appendages that had surprised me on that fateful night months ago.

When I returned to our table, one of our newer friends was talking animatedly with the girls. Jennifer, who went by Jen, is a freelance videographer and always has an interesting story to tell. This evening, her story got interesting in a hurry.

Jen had a lucrative contract to document a male stripper competition being held at a resort in the Bahamas. She had two local strippers who were supposed to accompany her to the competition. "So, the guys are good to go. They're around here somewhere and I'll introduce you when they decide to sit for a while. Anyway, my money wasn't going to be made so much in documenting the competition. I was going to video the dancers interacting with a couple of women during the competition. The idea was that the women would be vacationing without their husbands at a resort. The two women were perfectly innocent and had no idea that there was a male stripper competition scheduled during their vacation.

"My job was to video the interaction between the vacationing wives and the strippers they discover have overrun the resort. It would have been some great fantasy, and I know I would have made tons of money off the still shots and video. I reserved rooms at the resort, paid the male strippers and the female models an advance, and signed a contract with an adult studio. Everything was on track. I was looking forward to a great payday.

"Then, those ignorant bitches took the money and ran. It was the stupidest move I've ever seen. They took the advance I gave them and took off. I'm going to let my lawyer deal with them. The problem isn't the money those dumb cunts took. My problem is my commitment to the studio and all the cash I've got invested in this. If I can't deliver on that contract, I'm done. I'll lose everything because a couple of stupid bitches lost their ever-loving minds. There is no way I can replace them on such short notice. The shoot is supposed to start on Monday. I'm totally fucked. So, here I am, drinking what will probably be my last dollars' worth of alcohol and hoping oblivion will take me through Monday when my world ends. Cheers!"

I was pondering her story and noticed Lisa and Rachel giving each other significant looks. It didn't take a rocket mechanic to figure out what they were thinking. It didn't take a whole lot of thought on my part to decide to follow their lead, either. Rachel abruptly stood. "Jen, would you give us a minute? I think I might have an idea."

Jen nodded and studied her drink, lost in her misery. Rachel motioned for Lisa and me to join her and we went outside to talk. I decided this was as good a time as any to get the vape pen out. I suspected we needed to be a bit mellow for this conversation, and I wasn't wrong.

Rachel put a hand on her hip and gave Lisa a smirk. "I know you're thinking what I'm thinking. I think we should offer to be her models. We've wanted to go on vacation, and this would be a fun way to do it. Everything is paid for, so we'll get off pretty cheap."

I smirked at both of them. "Yeh, I'm sure saving money is the main reason. Cause', you know how strapped for cash we are. Which is to say not at all. You both are positively giddy at the thought of hanging out with a bunch of male strippers. Especially since you'll be getting naked with them. There is no doubt in my mind that you will both get your brains fucked out if we go on this trip. I don't have a problem with that.

"What I do have a problem with is going on vacation with my wives and spending it alone while they go have fun. That doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Or do you want me to stay home while you two go?"

Rachel pressed up against me. "First of all, we aren't going anywhere without you, so get that idea out of your head right now. Second of all, I'm not ruling out the possibility of some sexy times, but neither of us is going to forget the man we love.

"Still, if we do this, Lisa and I will be tied up modeling for a lot of the time. Why don't we take Tina with us? She can keep you company when we're busy with the shoot." I chuckled. "Yeh, that will work." At least until Tina gets an eye full of those hot strippers.

I wasn't going to hold my wives back. This sounded like a great once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them. I wanted them to enjoy it. Was it my first choice for vacation fun? Nope, not gonna lie, I figured I would be on my own for most of it. Still, their happiness is worth it to me. I certainly wasn't going to hold Tina back from the fun, either. As young and hot as she is, she'll have her pick of hot studs.

It seems like time has flown since this all started. It had been nearly a year and a half since Lisa and I had met Rachel, and while our awesome sex life looms large in my mind, we had spent many days just being people who loved and cared for each other. I knew in my heart that the only way to keep my two loves close to me was to let them go. I wanted their lives to be full of joy. Our sexual adventures gave them that joy. I was done letting my insecure side hold any sway over me. If the worst were to happen and they both moved on to someone new, then that was what they both needed, and I would let them go. I would die inside, but I would let them go.

I chose to focus on the adventure and also decided to focus more attention on my ab crunches. We were going to be surrounded by very fit men. I was bound and determined to hold my own. "So? What are you waiting for? Go talk to her."

Rachel hesitated. "But, we don't know if Tina can go."

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter whether she goes or not. You and Lisa want to do this, so let's do it."

I put an arm around each of them and pulled them close. "Look, you two. I love you more than life. I think this will make you both happy. That's all the reason I need. Whether Tina goes or stays won't change that."

That got me a group hug, and both cheeks kissed. We separated and held hands as we walked back to the table. When we sat back down, I reached out, took the drink out of Jen's hand, and set it down out of her reach. "Jen, are you sober enough to listen to an idea we have?"

She snorted. "Hell, I just got here. That's my second drink you so rudely confiscated. Spill your idea or give me back my drink. Better yet, give me back my drink, then spill your story."

So, I did. She nearly choked on her drink when I offered up my wives to replace her models. Her eyes got huge. She looked at Lisa and Rachel in question. "Is he blowing smoke up my ass?"

Lisa and Rachel grinned at her and shook their heads. Jen looked back at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? Of course, I want them! Hell, if I'd known they were interested, I would have asked them first. Lisa and Rachel are way hotter than the fuckin bitches I hired. Plus, there is the added benefit that we're all friends.

"This is so fuckin awesome! Please tell me this isn't some cruel joke."

I shook my head. "Nope, not a joke. We need to go over the details. I'm sure we'll have lots of questions."

A huge grin lit her face. "Well, no time like the present! The plane leaves tomorrow afternoon."

Half an hour later, Tina, Jen, and her two stripper friends, Ken and Scott, were sitting at our dining room table going over the itinerary. Our flight would be interesting. Our transport was primarily a cargo jet with seating for twelve passengers and no cabin crew. It was going to be louder than a normal plane, and we would have to take care of ourselves. That wasn't a big deal, in my opinion. We could bring our own snacks and drinks.

The plan was to start on Monday filming my wives as they played giddy married women who had arrived at the resort to discover a male stripper convention. Scott and Ken would introduce themselves, and the seductions would begin. Jen made it clear that she wouldn't push for more than Lisa and Rachel were willing to do. I laughed. "I don't think that will be much of a problem."

I looked over at my wives significantly. Jen chuckled as she followed my gaze. At the moment, both were having a difficult time keeping their eyes and hands off our stripper guests. The attraction was obvious, and the heat was building between the four of them. It wasn't a matter of if. It was a matter of when. "I have one big concern, and that's STDs."

Jen nodded. "That's a big one for everybody. The strippers are tested upon arrival at the resort and every day that they are there. The same goes for any guest at the resort. Everyone staying there is involved with the convention, making it much easier to manage. If anyone comes up positive, they're sent home immediately. "Birth control is another matter entirely and is the individual's responsibility. Condoms are not required otherwise."

Tina was sitting there with huge eyes and a ton of questions. I stood, took her hand, and led her down the hall to the bedroom. Once behind the closed door, I gave her all the background I had. "Rachel suggested you go to keep me company while they do their thing. If you go, I expect you to have fun, and it doesn't have to be with me. I'll be just fine on my own."

Tina shook her head in exasperation. "If you think for one minute I'm leaving you to do whatever, you've lost your mind. I get to go to a tropical resort for the first time, all expenses paid, and I get lots of alone time with you. There isn't a stripper in the world that would tempt me away from you and me time. You better believe I'm going!"

Then, she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, put her lips on mine, and stuck her tongue down my throat. That pretty much took away any doubts I might have had. When our lips parted, she gave me a huge grin. "Take me back to the kitchen. I need to say goodbyes before I go pack my stuff."

She made no attempt to get off me, so I walked down the hallway with my little sexpot clinging to me. Lisa and Rachel broke out laughing as soon as we made our entrance. Tina kept her legs clamped around my waist and leaned over to grab her phone. She called out to everyone, "I'm gonna go pack. Please pick me up on your way to the airport."

She grinned at me. "Let's go, my mighty stead!"

I walked her to the front door while everyone laughed behind us. I opened the front door and waited for her to get off. She just looked toward her car and waited. I didn't try to hold back my laughter as I walked to her car, both hands cupping her ass, hoping my neighbors would see me carrying the little hotty.

By now, my neighbors were well aware of my relationship with Lisa and Rachel. They either accepted it or they didn't. I didn't care much either way, but I did enjoy the grins of my more progressive neighbors across the street as I set her on her feet.

I opened her car door, and she tilted her head up to give me a hard kiss. "That should hold you until I need my stead again. Next time, we'll do that without our clothes on. I can ride your saddle horn."

I watched her drive away before turning to go into the house. My Neighbor Bill and his wife waved. Bill called out. "You're my fucking hero Gary!"

His hot little wife Debby grinned and stared at the raging erection bulging in my pants. She winked at me. "Yeh, Gary. Maybe we could get together for dinner or something soon. You can share your secret to success with me."

I grinned at her lasciviously. "That could take a few hours. What would your poor husband do while he waited?"

Bill grinned. "Oh, I don't know, but I'm sure I could find something interesting to do with Lisa and Rachel."

I nodded. "We're leaving on vacation for the week. I'd appreciate it if you would keep an eye on the house. Let me know when you want to get together after we return. I'll have the paramedics on standby for the occasion."

We turned toward our houses. I immediately turned back around to watch Deb's cute little ass as she walked away. She knew I was watching. She turned her head to shoot me a grin while wiggling her amazing ass.