Curiosity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meandered back inside and found everyone finishing up in the kitchen. Jen and the strippers left a few minutes later. My wives were smiling happily up at me between sips of wine. I headed toward the garage. "I'll bring in the suitcases so we can get started packing."

Lisa looked like the cat that ate the canary. "Just bring the carry-on bag for Rachel and me. We can put our toiletries and makeup in it."

I paused. "What about that other little stuff? You know, like clothes?"

They both giggled like two pre-teens. Rachel held up a finger. "Well, as international models, we rate free clothes and the suitcases to carry them in. Jen bought everything the models would need; amazingly enough, the models are our sizes. Oh! Don't bother packing swim trunks. Jen's going to hook you up with the latest in men's swimwear."

I groaned. I just knew that they were going to saddle me with some skimpy little dong thong that would struggle to keep my cock contained. I decided to sneak some board short trunks into my suitcase just to be on the safe side.

A van picked us up around eleven on Sunday. An hour later, we were taxiing in the rented jet. The seven of us had plenty of room in the cabin. We were barely off the ground before I started pouring Margaritas from the two-gallon jug I had brought. Outside of announcing our pending landing, we never heard a peep from the flight crew.

Half an hour into the flight, everyone except Jen and me was asleep. Jen motioned for me to follow her to the back row. We settled into the seats as I waited for her to tell me what was on her mind. It didn't take long. "Are you going to be okay with this, Gary?"

I decided to have some fun with her. "Okay, with what?"

"You know. Your wives being naked with strippers."

"WHAT?

"The hell they are! You had better turn this plane around right now!"

She looked so totally shocked that I couldn't maintain the façade. "I'm yanking your chain, Jen. I expect nudity will be the least of it."

She leaned back in her seat and shook her head. "Okay, first of all, I thought you were a nice guy, and now I find out that you're an asshole. You about gave me a heart attack!"

I grinned. "I wouldn't mind giving you a bit of CPR."

Her face turned beet red. "You are a smooth one, Gary. Seriously, are you going to be all right with some softcore posing and video?"

I nodded. "Of course. We all knew that from the beginning. It's a bit late in the game to bring it up now."

"What about more serious stuff like oral sex?"

I nodded. "Anything else?"

"What about fucking? What about fucking more than one guy? What about girls?"

"It's entirely up to Lisa and Rachel. I'm happy if they are happy. That being said, I don't want them at risk. Do you have security handled?"

She nodded. "I do for all the shooting. When we're not shooting, we're pretty much on our own."

I gave her a look. "Let me get this straight. We're going to a resort full of horny male strippers where you will be filming my wives doing sexy things, some of which will be in view of the guests. What do you think will happen when all those horny people see my wives walking around when you aren't shooting? I'm good with them doing their thing but I am definitely not good with them being at risk. Every dick in the place is going to want to get close to them. I don't want to spend my vacation fighting off the idiots that can't take no for an answer."

She patted my hand, which I found to be a bit patronizing. "Relax, Gary. More than half of the strippers are gay, and most of the others are in relationships. At this level, what they are doing is a career, and they take it seriously. Bad behavior will get them bounced from the competition.

"Still, you have a good point, and I don't want anything bad to happen. Let me text the security team when we get on the ground and see what I can arrange. I really do care about all of you. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you saved my project. Hell, you haven't saved it. The three of you have made it more than I ever dreamed. I can't wait to get your hot wives in front of the camera. They have a presence the models I hired couldn't come close to on their best day."

We talked for a while after that. It was nice to have a private conversation with her without the club trappings. I had always liked her public persona. I began to find her very attractive as I got to know the real person a bit better. It doesn't hurt a budding friendship if the new friend is a hot forty-year-old with a rocking body.

I knew she didn't realize it, but her hand was gently stroking my thigh as we talked. She was looking into my eyes and giving me her undivided attention. Our conversation had turned to automated responses to questions neither of us was paying attention to.

I shrugged internally, Fuck it, go for it. I tilted my head forward and slowly moved closer. I wanted to give her plenty of time to turn her head away. She didn't, and our lips met. It was a sweet kiss of hello between us. A kiss that said, "I've decided that I like you a lot; you're beautiful, and I want to touch you."

At least, that's kind of how it went in my mind. I have no idea what she was thinking, but I sure know how she responded. That hand that had been gently rubbing my thigh had slipped onto my crotch and was squeezing my rising erection.

I let her play for a bit and ended our kiss. I wasn't about to take things further without my wives knowing ahead of time. If it happened, it would happen. I wasn't in a rush. It would be wise for me to wait and see the desire build or dissipate before we did what we both wanted to do.

She sensed me backing off. "You are a kind man, Gary, and that makes you even more attractive. If things work out, I could have fun with you. I really hope things work out. Even if they don't, I love being around the three of you. I'm good with whatever makes all of you happy.

"Still, I have to say, I like what I'm feeling."

What she was feeling was my painfully erect cock. I laid my hand on hers and squeezed it gently. "As much as I would love to see where this goes, I think we need to wait. Believe me, what I just said makes me want to give up my man card because you are one very attractive woman."

She smiled at me. "You won't be with me without Lisa and Rachel's approval... Fuck, you are so damn adorable, and you have such a nice fat cock. You're making me crazy, and I love it. I promise I'll behave, for the most part."

I was looking forward to the part that wasn't the most. Our conversation turned to her project. She gave me an overview of various scenes she wanted to start with. Depending on Lisa and Rachel, she also had other scenes in mind. Scenes that went beyond softcore by a mile or so. "Am I going to be allowed to be on set?"

She leaned back and looked at me. "Of course. Actually, I might have use for you. Have you ever considered starring in a pornographic movie?"

I had to laugh. "Really? Why on earth would you think of me as a porn star?"

She shrugged. "Granted, you're not the typical porn guy, and maybe that's what makes you special. You have a killer body, from what I can see. You have the equipment for it, and those blue eyes of yours make my knees weak. I have no proof you would be good in bed, but the fact that those two practically drool over you says a lot... Would you consider learning how to strip?"

Huh? "I've never really thought about it, but, sure, why not? Lisa and Rachel might get a kick out of it if I don't make a total fool out of myself."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll get Ken and Scott to teach you. If you can pull it off, I have a ton of ideas. Let's keep this our little secret for now. It will be so much fun for you to surprise Lisa and Rachel."

I had doubts that I would learn how to strip in the time we had. It was likely that I would make a total fool of myself. Still, I was sure that Lisa and Rachel would love it if I tried. Worse case, they would get a good laugh at my expense. I decided the smart thing to do was enlist Tina as my co-conspirator. She could provide a woman's point of view while Ken and Scott taught me the technical stuff. I did have a few things going for me. I'm in great shape, love to dance, and am pretty good at it.

We landed and spent the next two hours loading everything and driving to the resort. Our arrival required more cat herding before Lisa, Rachel, Tina, and I made it to our suite. Jen had arranged a two-bedroom suite. She took one room while the four of us shared the king bed in the other. It was going to be a bit crowded in bed, but we were used to snuggling together and were perfectly happy with the arrangements. Ken and Scott shared a room just down the hall.

I had barely started unpacking when my girls got all giddy with excitement. They wanted to change and put their feet in the crystal blue Caribbean. Jen had other ideas. She walked into the room and let out one of those shrill whistles that a person knows from childhood or never learns. I never learned, and I can't say I feel a hole in my life because of it. It did serve her purpose, though. It got our attention.

"Lisa and Rachel need to come with me. We going to get the preliminary shots out of the way. We won't be needing Ken and Scott for this part. It's mostly a bunch of clothing changes and scene-setting shots. This is the grunt work part of it I want to get out of the way.

"Gary, you're welcome to watch, but it will be boring as hell. If you would prefer to enjoy the resort, I can text you when we are finishing up We are going to be at it for a few hours."

Her wink clued me in. "I think I'll pass on watching for now. Tina and I can explore while you guys are busy."