Curiosity Pt. 04

Story Info
Filming starts and Gary learns a new skill.
9.4k words
4.73
3.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

A few minutes later Lisa and Rachel left with Jen. They had barely left the suite when Tina was in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist. We were getting into it hot and heavy when there was a knock on the door. I wanted to ignore it, but I was pretty sure I knew who was there. I tried to set Tina on her feet but she remained firmly clamped to me. "I really need to answer the door, you hot little minx."

She grinned, "Go ahead. I'll be right here."

I went with it and went to open the door with the gorgeous little hotty clinging to me like a Koala bear. I doubt that a Koala bear would give me the erection I was sporting at the moment but still. When I opened the door the looks on Ken and Scott's faces were priceless.

Ken found his voice first. "Jen asked us to show you how it's done. Are you ready?"

"Sure, let's do this."

Tina looked at me puzzled but made no attempt to get off me as we left the room. I carried my clinger down the hall and she finally got down when we got on the elevator. "Where are we going, Gary?"

"The guys are going to teach me how to strip. You can't tell Lisa or Rachel because it's a surprise."

She was giddy with excitement. "So, I'm going to have my own private strip show? This is the best vacation ever!"

Maybe for her, but for me it was one hell of a workout. It takes an amazing amount of work to be a good dancer. Those slinky moves that look so easy are anything but easy. By the time we had spent two hours at it, I was drenched in sweat. The guys asked Tina to get us something to eat and drink to get her out of the room. While she was gone they helped me put together a short routine. The plan was for me to perform for Tina and have her critique my performance.

When she returned and we finished our break, Ken had her sit in a chair in the middle of the room. She wiggled her cute ass in excitement as she sat waiting for the show to begin. Scott turned on the music and I started my routine. At first, I was tentative and my movements felt mechanical. I was thinking about the steps instead of just going with it. I decided that the only way this was going to work was if I just let myself go. I certainly had a great incentive sitting in the chair in front of me.

I focused my attention on Tina and did my best to ignore everything else. I set out to seduce her with my body. She made an excellent muse and I relaxed into the short routine. When I finished I was standing inches from Tina's face with a raging erection that had my stripper thong straining to contain me. Tina looked ready to fuck and her hand was reaching for my cock when laughter shocked us out of the moment.

I looked over at Ken and Scott puzzled. Ken shook his head. "That's not a problem we usually have. We've all done this so much that we rarely get fully hard. Most of us have to concentrate on a fantasy to get half hard for the show."

I was very confused. "You're telling me that dancing naked in front of a bunch of horny women doesn't turn you on?"

Scott shook his head. "When you've done this as long as we have it becomes a performance. The women are transient and don't give a shit about us as people. We're just eye candy. Hell, a lot of us are gay anyway.

I looked at Tina. "So, how did I do?"

The look of lust on her face surprised me and filled me with pride. Still, she wasn't exactly an objective judge. Her hand reached out and caressed my cock. "You've got me so hot right now. I want this cock in me."

Ken chuckled. "Yeh, you did pretty well. Much better than we expected. We're going to need to get rid of the G-string though. That one isn't going to contain you enough to get by the judges. You should probably go with a pouch."

Tina had stopped paying attention. She pulled my G-string down and had my pole in her mouth in a hot second. She treated me to her lovely mouth for a few moments, gave me a lick like I was her favorite lollipop, and grinned up at me. "Is it okay if all of you guys fuck me?"

I raised my eyebrows. "All of us?"

She nodded and grinned lasciviously. "Uh-huh. When will I ever get a chance like this again?"

I looked over at Ken and Scott in question. They looked like kids that were just given the keys to the candy store. Ken was the first to find his voice. "Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Scott just nodded his head like a bobblehead doll with a bad spring. Tina looked up at me hopefully and that was all it took. She really wanted this and the last thing I was going to do was get in her way. I knew that Ken and Scott would treat her well. I figured that if I had three superhot women wanting to fuck me I wouldn't miss the chance for anything. I should know, I've done it and my good fortune still amazes me. Two years ago I would have bet you money that such a thing was an impossible dream.

I kissed her hard. "We are going to make you cum over and over."

I watched the goosebumps rise on her arms and the need fill her eyes. I stepped back and grabbed my sweatpants. "Let's go to the room where we can be comfortable."

Scott and Ken decided to shower first and promised to be along shortly. I didn't doubt them for a second and I suspected their showers would be as fast as humanly possible. I needed one myself but I had one very special advantage that they didn't. Tina would be showering with me and I was very much looking forward to it.

We were in the shower within seconds of arriving in the suite. I kissed her soft lips as our wet bodies came together. This was our first kiss alone since the trip started and it was a wonderful expression of our feelings for each other. I managed to pull back before things escalated, or at least I thought I had.

When our lips separated I reached for the body wash while Tina's hand wrapped around my cock. Her tongue traced my neck and her voice was husky with need. "I need you to fuck me. I need you in me now!"

I leaned down and kissed her lips quickly. "Let's get cleaned up and I promise you a good fucking."

She was kind of pouty for a moment but I knew she was loving the tease. She insisted on washing me first and I had zero problems with that. Especially since that meant I got to wash her last. Washing her sweet body was wonderful at any time but this time was one of the best. I took immense pleasure in heightening her arousal before abruptly turning off the shower, grabbing a towel, and drying off. I grabbed another towel and tossed it to her. She was so turned on that she barely managed to catch it. The knock on the door was perfectly timed.

I let the guys in and had a quick whispered conversation. They waited while I fetched Tina. I dragged the round ottoman to the middle of the main room before turning to the petite redhead. I kissed her deeply and pulled her towel away. She was quivering in anticipation when I had her sit on the ottoman. Then Ken, Scott, and I began to dance for her.

We weren't out to show her the club dance. Our dancing had a different purpose. We were building her arousal and showing her how much we wanted her. We were naked dancing around her, moving closer, and backing away. Each time we approached her we got closer and more intimate. Light touches became caresses and hard cocks touched her skin. I brushed my cock across her lips and her tongue darted out, just missing as I pulled away. Her moan of need thrilled me.

The guys followed our plan as I kissed her deeply. Scott moved behind her as I helped her stand on weak legs. Scott put his arms around her and began playing with her tits while Ken dropped to his knees, put a hand behind her left leg, and lifted it onto his shoulder. Her needy pussy called out for his tongue and his mouth found her wetness. I kissed her passionately and within moments she was orgasming hard on Ken's face.

Scott continued to hold her up while Ken got to his feet. Scott let her go as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed and Ken moved between her legs. She was panting with need as he positioned the biggest cock I'd ever seen in real life at her entrance. He was gentle with that ten-inch cock and gave her plenty of time to adjust to it sinking into her depths. He fucked her long and deep and she orgasmed gloriously on his cock.

Scott got onto the bed near her head, braced a hand on the wall, and brushed a cock nearly as long as mine against her lips. Her mouth wrapped around his cock with a hunger that made it very clear she was enjoying herself. Ken managed to fuck her through another orgasm before he moved off long enough for her to take over on top.

She straddled him and fed that monster cock back into her pussy. Scott moved behind her and I slapped the tube of lube into his hand like he was a surgeon in an operating room. He took quite a while lubing and stretching her anus with his finger. Tina was quivering and moaning, completely unable to articulate in words the ecstasy she was experiencing. I watched as Scott pressed his glans against her little star. I was a bit concerned that it would be too much for her to take. I needn't have worried.

Scott slipped inside her ass and began fucking her. He pushed and pulled a few inches in and out, gradually increasing the length of his strokes as her body adjusted. When Ken and Scott began their coordinated fucking of her ass and pussy Tina lost her mind. She thrashed and screamed out her orgasm and I braced myself for panicked pounding on our room door. Apparently, the rooms are better sound-deadened than I thought. The knock never happened and I decided it was time to complete our foursome. I moved in front of her, grabbed her hair, and shoved my cock in her mouth.

She came so hard, and so much, that I was starting to worry about her. Her enthusiasm never waned and if anything she became more energetic. I backed off to let Tina breathe and watched in fascination as she was gloriously fucked. Ken came first and while he and Tina were grunting and moaning out their orgasms, Scott tipped over the edge and filled her cute little ass.

Scott slipped his cock from her ass and staggered to the bathroom. Tina rolled off of Ken and lay panting on the bed. I settled next to her and held her close as her body quivered through the aftermath of some pretty amazing orgasms. I knew she was back in the real world when I felt her hand gripping my raging erection. Her voice was gruff and her face was buried in my neck, but I heard every word. "I love you, Gary."

She found the energy to slide down the bed where she took my aching cock in her mouth. She laid her head on my belly and gave me the gentlest and most loving blow job of my life. As horny as I was, her slow manner brought me torturously slowly closer and closer to the end. When I thought that I would surely come at any second, the pressure kept building until I thought I would go insane. When the explosion finally came I didn't recognize my own moaning voice.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and let the first jet of cum fly over her head and hit me in the chin. She stifled her own giggle when she stuffed me back in her mouth for the rest. She drained me and kept my cock in her mouth. We basked in the afterglow in silence. After a while, I felt her gently sucking and I raised my head up to peer down at her. She was asleep and sucking my cock like it was her own supersized pacifier. I was nearly overcome with affection for the sweet little beauty. She's just so damn lovable.

Normally I would be perfectly willing to stay that way but my cock was so damn sensitive that I was ready to scream. Ken and Scott saw the state we were in and both chuckled as they got dressed. They let themselves out.

Once Tina and I were alone I gently rolled her onto her back. I got out of bed and pulled the cover over her. I cleaned up and dressed before settling on the private pool deck outside our suite. I had been deep into a new novel for well over an hour when Lisa and Rachel returned.

I walked back into the room and saw them in the bedroom doorway. I walked over and stood behind them as they watched Tina sleep. Rachel leaned against Lisa and their heads touched. "She looks so beautiful. I think our hubby wore her out."

Lisa whispered her agreement and I thought I should set the record straight. "I had help. She wanted Ken and Scott too and they really put it to her. I've never seen her orgasm so much, or so intensely. The poor thing is totally fucked out."

Tina raised her arm weakly and her hand quivered as her fingers splayed in a one-finger salute. "Nuh-uh."

Lisa and Rachel looked at me in momentary shock before we all started laughing our asses off. Tina's hand fell to the bed and she was out like a light. Rachel and I turned to go while Lisa's hand felt along the wall for the light switch. I heard her soft voice whisper, "We love you too little one." The light went out and the three of us walked happily, but deep in thought, to the kitchenette.

I started pouring drinks and the room was silent until we each had a glass in our hand. I wasn't going to wait. "I heard what you said, Lisa. I think Rachel feels the same way and I know that I do. I guess the question is, where do we go from here?"

Rachel took a sip of her drink. "It's all up to her, isn't it? If she wants to love us and be with us she has to tell us how she feels. I don't want her to feel like she's anchored to a relationship she's not ready for."

Lisa nodded. "I agree, and I don't want to limit her choices. She has so much to discover in this world and I don't want to hold her back.

Of course, they would react this way. Lisa and Rachel loved the girl and would do anything for her. Sacrificing their wants for Tina's was a no-brainer as far as they were concerned. I had a more optimistic view. "I think we should tell her how we feel. She needs to know that whatever she decides to do with her life, we will always love her. She doesn't have to choose between our love and the life she wants to live. Do you think I'm wrong in this?"

Our drinks sat on the counter forgotten as we came together. We kissed softly in that special way we have. Rachel spoke first, "You're not wrong at all. I agree that we should tell her."

Lisa had a tear running down her cheek. "Yes, please."

The oddest sound I think I had ever heard filled the room. It was joyful laughter, giddy screaming, and vulnerability all wrapped up into an involuntary vocal outpouring. The three of us looked toward the doorway where Tina stood quivering, crying, and smiling. She ran to me and jumped into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms flew around my neck. She squeezed me so tight it was ridiculous and cried her eyes out.

I held her and rocked her through her emotional rollercoaster. Lisa and Rachel gently rubbed her back and after a while, the sobbing ebbed and she calmed. It was pretty obvious that she had heard everything but she hadn't heard it directly. "I love you, Tina. We love you."

She raised her head and looked at the three of us with such love and adoration it nearly undid me. "I've ached for you. I've loved you all since the beginning and all I dreamed of was us, together. I didn't believe it could happen. I could never let myself believe in the possibility. I just knew that if I told you all how I really feel it would ruin everything. The last thing I wanted to know was that you don't love me. I couldn't risk losing you, so I didn't tell you.

"I'm telling you now. I love you, Gary. I love you, Lisa. And I love you, Rachel. I don't want or need anyone else to fill my heart. I'm yours and I want you all to be mine."

Wait a minute. Did I just get another wife? I'm dead! Totally dead! There is no way I can keep up with the three of them. Within a month, I'll be a desiccated zombie with a hard-on, lying on the bed drooling. Instead of constantly lusting for brains, I'll be lusting for pussy. I'll die happy though, and that's nothing to sneeze at.

The next while was filled with some serious snogging between the four of us. Tina finally decided to end her monkey act and my back was thankful. She climbed down and gave my spent cock a kiss through my swim trunks before running off to shower.

The three of us looked at each other and the smiles that lit our faces were all the assurance we needed. We picked our drinks back up, saluted each other, and drank deeply. I turned back to the blender and talked over my shoulder. "So, how did things go today?"

Apparently, it was Lisa's turn. "It was a ton of work. I never thought I would get sick of dressing up but holy shit there were a lot of clothes. It did get fun toward the end but we'll talk about that when Tina joins us.

I turned and raised an eyebrow at my wife and she was quick to reassure me. "We kept our hands to ourselves, or should I say, between ourselves."

I laughed. "I bet you did!"

We chatted away happily until Tina bounced her way back into the room. I mixed another batch and took the pitcher with us out onto the pool deck. We settled on various chairs and I gave Lisa and Rachel my undivided attention. Tina was bouncing in her chair in anticipation and I knew from the smirks on Lisa and Rachel's faces that they weren't in a hurry to get started.

Tina finally bounced to her feet, put her hands on her hips, and gave them her equivalent of an evil look. It made me smile because there was no way she could pull that off. Lisa and Rachel were looking toward the sea as if uninterested and it was all I could do not to start laughing. Tina shook a finger at them. "You two need to start spilling the details. Stop fucking with me and start talking!"

Lisa put on a disappointed face. "But I like fucking with you. You taste so sweet when you cum."

Tina's face went red. "You... You know what I mean!"

Rachel shook her head. "Damn, I was so looking forward to those pretty green eyes looking up at me while she licked my pussy. Oh well."

Tina wasn't taking that lying down. She trotted over to Rachel and put a lip lock on her that made her toes curl. She released her with a loud smack of the lips and was on Lisa in a heartbeat. After kissing her thoroughly, both were left breathing lustily. Lisa managed to find her voice. "You win, but you have to promise to finish what you just started."

The grin on Tina's face made it very clear that she was looking forward to that.

Rachel took it from there. "It started off kind of boring with all the equipment setup, clothes sorting, and makeup. We started with tiny bikinis and wore less and less as the shoot went on. At first, we had fun posing and we were getting pretty excited. After a while with all the clothing changes and uncomfortable poses it got to be a bit of a job. Jen stopped everything and told us we looked like we were bored, not horny. She told us to take a lunch break and figure it out.

"A couple of security guys escorted us to the grill down by the beach and joined us for lunch. We flirted with them shamelessly and that got our motors running again. They are quite handsome in a hulking, all-serious, alpha-male kind of way. Zach and Trent had some major bulges going by the time we finished lunch. Lisa and I were ready to go when we got back.

"I decided that the best way to stave off further boredom was to do anything I could to turn Lisa on while we posed. It worked really well until she started returning the favor. I'm pretty sure that Jen got what she needed before things got a bit crazy. Lisa and I ended up in a sixty-nine right there on the set. Knowing we had an audience was so fucking hot and we orgasmed like crazy.

"When we finally looked up from each other, everyone in the room was watching us. Zach and Trent looked like they were in pain their cocks were so hard. Trent was still on the job though. He had his back against the door to the conference room we were using while he watched us. Nobody was getting in that room without moving him and at a deliciously hulking six foot and forever inches, he wasn't moving."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers