Curiosity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "Good. The perfect answer again. One more question. Are you ready to go back to the room? You and Tina are going snorkeling while Rachel and I have to do the starlet thing.

I stood and gave her a hand up. She nodded seriously. "Good. No badgering required."

I gave her cute ass a smack and she squealed before spinning and kissing me hard. We made our way down the beach toward our suite, our hands together and swinging, enjoying the hell out of the moment.

Tina's snorkeling was a revelation. She swam like a mermaid, gliding through the water with her amazing ass flexing, and her body undulating in a most erotic manner. I was captivated and so very glad I had brought the waterproof case for my camera. I got some wonderful pictures. One or two even had fish in them.

We got back to the resort and met Rachel and Lisa for lunch. I could see that they had been enjoying themselves. "You two don't look like you're suffering for your art much."

Rachel gave me a wicked grin. "We've been getting to know our co-stars. We got our preliminary shots out of the way pretty quickly so we changed and did some stuff in the pool."

Lisa smiled, "Yes, then it was the hot tub and a lot of hugging and stuff. Ken and Scott are very good kissers."

I nodded. "I figured you guys would be paired off. How'd you end up kissing them both?"

Lisa chuckled. "Honey, this isn't a chick flick, it's porn. Of course, we traded back and forth."

Her logic was impeccable. "I heard you say porn, not soft porn. I take it you two have decided to cut loose?"

They both shrugged and Rachel took the reins. "I mean, probably? The four of us are hitting it off and it looks promising. Are you still okay with this? You know this is sexy fun. If you are unhappy in any way we'll keep things in the soft zone. I promise we will both be fine either way."

I smiled. "Thanks for checking in but you don't need to worry about me. I want you both to have a wonderful time. You decide what that includes or doesn't. I love you both very much. Now, go forth and pornify!"

Lisa was laughing as she stood. "Pornify?"

Rachel grabbed her hand as they walked to their afternoon shoot. Tina and I had somewhere else to be and I spent a tiring two hours there before we returned to the suite for a shower and some overdue fun. Tina and I were snuggling after a wonderful interlude when Rachel and Lisa returned from a long day of strutting their stuff under the hot movie lights.

I could tell by the way they both glowed that the shoot had gone very well indeed. "I thought the good stuff wasn't until tomorrow. What did I miss?"

Lisa looked at Rachel, who opened her hand to reveal a thumb drive. "Why don't we do a show and tell?"

It didn't take me long to connect my laptop to the television. We went pretty fast at first. One picture led to another like watching a movie frame by frame. There was a lot of frolicking and suggestive posing. The four of them looked very hot. When I got to the afternoon shoot the frames started moving much slower. What started out as suggestive boudoir posing progressively got hotter and more erotic.

I paused at the pictures of Lisa's lips kissing down Ken's chest, her tongue tracing his belly, and her hand wrapped around his very hard and very long cock. When we got to the picture of her tongue touching the drop of pre-cum before it fell in a perfect photographic moment, Tina grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. I teased her pussy while my other hand continued to hit the space bar.

Rachel became the focus of attention as Scott had her legs artfully spread and his tongue against her clit. Her labia were open and wet and the look on her face was intensely erotic. A few frames later it was obvious that she was orgasming hard and the camera had caught her perfectly.

The pictures continued. Lisa sat on Ken's face while sucking Scott's cock, Rachel with Ken's cock in her mouth, and the two women in a sixty-nine while the two guys stood by and stroked their cocks. The final set of pictures showed my lovely wives lying side by side with their heads touching, their tongues out, and Ken and Scott's cocks in mid-spray. You could see the arc of cum and draw a mental line to the women's waiting tongues. The last picture was of my wives' cum covered faces as they licked the last little bit of cum from the stripper's cocks.

Lisa took the laptop from me and put it on the dresser. "That's all we did today. Ken and Scott had to go finish the qualifying rounds for the competition."

Rachel crawled up on the bed and gave Tina a kiss. "Baby, did Gary give you a good fucking today?"

My hand had Tina very close to an orgasm. "Mmm hmm. He made me cum so good..."

Her ability to talk left her for a moment while she writhed her way through a sweet orgasm. Rachel smiled fondly and waited until Tina was finished. "Well, sweety, Lisa and I didn't get fucked today and we really need it. Would you mind moving your cute little ass out of the way so we can climb on that cock?"

Tina grinned at her. "Of course, lover. I like to share."

Rachel was on me like a shot. I chuckled as Lisa put on her pout face but Tina took care of that. Rachel had my cock in her mouth when Tina grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her onto the bed with us. As she knee-walked backward she grinned lustily at Lisa. "Since there is only one cock and there are two of you, it's my solemn duty to keep you company while you wait."

Lisa tackled her and they were kissing lustily when Rachel took my attention away. As lovely as her blowjob was, I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled her up until she straddled my hips and her wet pussy began rubbing up and down my cock. Our kiss was full of pent-up heat and Rachel was more than ready. She reached between us and guided me to her entrance. She lowered herself onto me slowly until our groins met, then kissed me again. We let the kiss carry our passion while my cock pulsed inside her. Soon she began grinding her clit against me as she rocked slowly.

Her rocking was moving an inch or two of my cock in and out. It felt amazing and the nice thing was that I could hold off for a long time like this. If she started sliding up and down my pole, all bets were off. As soon as that thought crossed my mind she started seriously sliding up and down until she was going at it as fast and hard as she could. My saving grace was the fact that she reached an obviously epic orgasm quickly. Just watching her fuck herself on me was so erotic it was mind-blowing. I gritted my teeth, thought of roadkill, and still nearly lost the battle.

Rachel collapsed onto me quivering and gasping in the aftermath of her orgasm. I took advantage of the opportunity to kiss her softly. She returned it was such loving grace that my heart was ready to burst from the love and joy of it all. I held her close and we basked in her afterglow while Lisa and Tina made erotic noises nearby.

Rachel's hand came up and caressed my cheek and her eyes were filled with emotion. "I love you, Gary. I could stay like this forever." Then she grinned. "But I really need to pee."

I felt my achingly hard cock slip from her warmth and she stood next to the bed. She was a bit woozy and I reached out a hand to steady her. She smiled down at me. "See what you do to me? For fucks sake, you're not happy taking my breath away, you have to take my ability to walk too?"

I was pretty proud of myself as I watched her ass wiggle on her way to the bathroom. I turned my head to watch Lisa and Tina. By this point, Tina had worked her magic on Lisa and now Lisa was returning the favor. Lisa's back was arched and her amazing pussy was staring me in the face. I interpreted the expression to be one of begging for my cock and quickly moved behind her. I sank my cock into my wife's lovely pussy. Her wet warmth pulsed around my cock and I mentally patted myself on the back for my clear understanding of pussy expressions.

Tina orgasmed almost immediately and that was a good thing because I was soon pounding my wife's pussy and she lost her ability to do anything but writhe and moan. Lisa isn't all that vocal normally but on this occasion, she came so hard that I was concerned her screams of ecstasy were going to break the windows.

I managed to fall exhausted onto the bed. I could have missed the bed completely in my spent state but it was right there, so it was kind of hard to miss. I needed to thank Ken and Scott for getting Lisa and Rachel horny for me. Then, I wondered if there was a miracle drug that might give me the stamina I needed to enjoy my three loves, without fucking myself to death in the process. Oh, what a way to go though. What a way to go.