Curiosity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Sounds like you two have some new admirers. Two of many I expect you'll have before this vacation is over. You know that you can do what you want but please be careful. Don't distract them from doing their job and I'll be happy."

Rachel got up and walked over to me. She sat down on my lap and leaned in to kiss me. "Gary, I love you. Lisa and I aren't going man crazy on this trip. We haven't forgotten who we love. You need to speak up if we do anything you don't like. I mean it and Lisa means it. We were just having fun teasing them."

"I know sweetheart, but I don't see any reason you can't stretch your wings while you're here. I knew all three of you were going to be having sex with other people when we came on this vacation and I don't have a problem with it. You all know how much you mean to me and I will happily try to give you anything you ask of me."

Lisa stood and shook her finger at me. "Don't you dare go sacrificing your happiness again! This vacation is supposed to be fun for all of us and that includes you."

I grinned. "Oh, I'm having tons of fun. There's no need to worry on my account. So, what's on the agenda for this evening?"

Lisa shrugged. "Jen said she'd stop by and go over stuff with us. We girls are going to dress for dinner. Wear some nice slacks and that new polo I bought you."

With that said my gaggle of wives went inside. I knew I had plenty of time but only managed to swim for fifteen minutes before the need to be prepared got the best of me. I got out and was ready to go in no time. I got nearly an hour of reading in before Jen walked through the door.

She swept into the room. "Where are the girls?"

I nodded toward the bedroom. "They're still getting ready. I'll go prod them now that you're here."

I turned to go and she grabbed my arm. "Before you do that I need a kiss."

You asked for it, babe. I swept her in my arms and kissed her hard and deep. I wanted to leave her breathless and I was pretty proud of myself when I succeeded. I released her and turned toward the bedroom. She stared after me. "You better follow up on that, mister. You don't kiss me like that and leave me hanging."

I turned back around and grinned. "I will definitely tease you, but I would never leave you hanging."

At that moment the girls swept into the room looking hot as hell. The erection I had gotten from the kiss with Jen that had started to subside came raging back. All three looked eminently fuckable. I looked over at Jen. "I hope your security guys are available. We're gonna need them tonight. You might want to call the riot police while you're at it."

That got me three kisses and Jen's impatient foot tapping on the floor. "If you all are done sucking face, can we go to dinner before it becomes breakfast? I'm fucking hungry."

I grabbed her and kissed her again. That seemed to shut her right up. When I let her go she stood in a bit of a daze. I walked to the door and opened it. "You coming, Jen? We're hungry."

She gave me her fake stern look. "Keep it up, Buster! I'm gonna ride you so hard you won't get out of bed for a week."

My girls were laughing when they walked out the door only to suddenly stop, startled by two intimidating-looking guys standing in the hallway. The bigger of the two was a hulking six-foot-four beast of a guy named Zach. His partner Trent was maybe an inch shorter and a bit leaner, in a dangerous way. I took a moment to shake their hands. "Why are you guys standing out here in the hallway? Next time, come on inside and hang out with us."

Zach nodded. "We try to stay professional since we never know how the client will be."

"We aren't that formal or hard to get along with. I figure you guys can protect Lisa, Rachel, and Tina just as easily while hanging out at the pool as you can standing in the hallway and a lot more comfortably. It's up to you. I trust you to know how best to protect them from the slimeballs."

I let the women walk ahead while I had a quiet conversation with the guys. "My wives are beautiful and outgoing. They will be interacting with people and that's just fine. I would like you to step in if you see things going south. They know to follow your orders when it comes to their security.

"I suspect that once word gets out that they are here and what they are here for, the guys will be swarming and trying out their A-game. Let the girls' reactions guide you, but don't let that restrict you from following your instincts. I'd rather have them complaining than in trouble. You won't get any grief from me for doing your job."

Dinner started out fun but ended up being uncomfortable for everyone. A lot of the strippers had a high opinion of their seduction abilities and there was a constant flow of them interrupting our meal. I think Ken and Scott's legs were wearing out from constantly standing up to fend off potential suitors. It got so bad that the hotel manager came to our table because of the disruption. He was a friendly sort and moved us to a private dining room. Our meals were eaten there from then on.

Fortunately, he also provided hotel security to block unwanted guests from entering the room. None of us were very happy about having to eat in seclusion, but at least we had a great view of the Caribbean. The situation concerned me. We had barely gotten started and were already dealing with more idiots than I had expected.

After dinner we walked around the massive resort, getting the lay of the land, and checking out the activities on offer. Jen asked us not to book any group excursions until she got a feel for the shooting schedule. Jen was planning on filming the two wives arriving and getting settled at the resort. Most of it would be a background for the story she was trying to tell. They would follow Lisa and Rachel around the resort with a steady cam and capture a mix of scripted dialog along with random interactions. The plan was for them to meet Ken and Scott for the first time, setting the stage for later scenes. Lisa and Rachel would be wearing normal resort attire and wouldn't be doing anything provocative, except being themselves. Tina and I would be in the way if we followed them around. Tina and I signed up for a snorkeling trip for the morning.

The afternoon was scheduled for photos and video of the four main characters in the temporary studio. Tina and I would definitely be attending. With the details out of the way, the women got together and decided to do some dancing. I gave Zach and Trent a look while Ken and Scott escorted the girls, and we made our way to the dance club on the property.

It was still relatively early but the place was packed and I didn't like it one bit. Too many horny guys, too little security, and the crowd inhibited movement. I herded everyone back outside and addressed the group. "I'm sorry but there is no way to keep you all safe in there. I don't think we would even be able to sit together."

Nobody argued with me. The girls got together and decided a visit to the hot tub was in order. We made our way back to the room to change while Trent and Zach went to change their own clothes. Soon our party of five guys and four women arrived at the hot tub area. There were three large in-ground hot tubs. One was full of resort guests having a good time. None of them looked to be strippers and I decided they were oblivious to us. We lowered ourselves into a tub that had two couples in it. Once we relaxed I took a moment to take in the remaining tub.

Strippers had taken it over and there was quite the mix. Some of the guys were coupled up with other guys while others were just partying. It didn't take them long to notice the hotties in our tub and I knew it wouldn't be long before at least one of them came over to test the waters.

Lisa was on my lap, wiggling her ass while Rachel sat on my right. Tina was on my left and the three of us exchanged random kisses. I was very happy with the situation and did what I could to build their desire. I was kissing Rachel when I heard Ken. "You guys need something?"

I looked up and there were three of them getting into the hot tub. All three had their eyes focused on my wives. The obvious leader of the group waded toward us. "Nah, man. Maybe one of the other guys can take care of you. We're here to introduce ourselves to the ladies."

Zach didn't let the guy's comment upset him but I could see that he and Trent were now on alert. I knew how we handled this would have a huge impact on the rest of our stay. I trusted my wives to handle the conversation.

The leader waded over and stood in front of us and paid me no mind at all. He gave Lisa his best hunky look. "Why don't you come and party with us? I can guarantee you will have the time of your life."

Lisa smiled pleasantly. "I already am."

He gave me a dismissive look. "You've never been with men like us. We can rock your world in ways you can't imagine."

Lisa didn't like that at all. "Go away, little boy. You have no idea how well my HUSBAND rocks our world."

Rachel and Tina played right along. I got a kiss on each cheek while their hands caressed my chest. I smiled a challenge at the asshole.

He sputtered for a moment at a loss for words but he had his Bros with him and couldn't let it go. "Yeh, right. There is no way your brother there can compete with what we have to offer." He swayed his hips and thrust his bulge toward Lisa. She looked at him in disdain. "Not impressed. Go away."

The looks on Tina and Rachel's faces matched Lisa's and he knew his play had failed. By this point, Zach and Trent were both standing and watching closely. The idiot looked over at them and decided to move on. I watched the three men closely as they went back to their hot tub. It took them a few minutes to share their story. My hope was that the others would see the futility of bothering my wives. Hope is not a strategy and I decided that we needed to leave.

None of us were happy but we got out of the tub and were gathering our stuff to leave when another group of strippers started our way. There were seven of them this time and the lead asshole was quite the specimen. He stood well over six feet and looked intimidating as hell. As they approached two guys got between Zach and our group while two others did the same to Trent. That left me, Ken, and Scott, to meet the remaining three.

The leader got right in my face. "You can't give them what I can, so move along cuck."

He gave Lisa an intense look. "Come on, Babe. You can be with me now."

When she didn't move he grabbed her arm. My foot caught him under the chin and snapped his head back. He staggered back and fell into the hot tub, dragging Lisa with him. I learned something important at that moment. Ken and Scott weren't just strippers, they were fighters, too. Rachel and Tina jumped into the hot tub to get Lisa while I moved to help Zach and Trent. By the time I got close, they had things under control and I turned my attention back to the hot tub. My wives were climbing out of the tub and mister studly was thrashing his way toward me.

He wasn't about to let me get away with knocking his ass into the hot tub. "I'm going to fuck you up for that!"

Normally, I would have nailed him again as he was climbing out of the tub but I knew the other strippers were watching and I wanted to send a message. The other six were in various stages of 'I've had enough'. Zach started to move in front of me and I waved him back. These guys needed to know I wasn't toothless.

Mr. Studly was ready this time and the punch that I deflected from my face hit my chest and nearly knocked me off my feet. I decided he wasn't going to get a second one. A sidekick to the knee, a liver kick, and a Superman punch to his jaw dropped him like a rock to the concrete. There was a good chance that I had just ended his stripping career.

Resort security arrived and sorted things out. The other strippers had been quietly leaving the area as rapidly as possible. Six of the guys that had accosted us were taken away by the local police. Mr. Studly was taken away by ambulance. I had dislocated his knee and he was obviously concussed.

I was shaking from the adrenalin rush as we made our way silently back to our suite. I walked in the door, grabbed the bottle of Tequila, and went out on the pool deck. I sat on a lounge chair, took a deep pull from the bottle, and glared at the ocean for a while.

I had been out there for ten minutes or so when I heard the patio door slide open. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and looked up at my beautiful wife. Lisa wiggled her way onto my lap and I offered up the bottle. She took a drink and grimaced hard before setting it on the table out of my reach. She kissed my lips and brushed her fingers through my hair. "I love you, Gary. I know you hate hurting people, but you did what you felt you had to do. Thank you for protecting us, for protecting me."

I hugged her to me so tightly that it was probably uncomfortable. My emotions were high and I fought tears. I couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened to the women I love. She held onto me and I let her closeness calm me. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I noticed her sweet lips were right there, begging to be kissed. I kissed her with desperate passion and she returned it in spades. It wasn't long before things got a bit heated, which in hindsight was totally intentional on her part, and with which I had no issue whatsoever.

Our foreheads touched and I kissed her lips. "You are my anchor, my best friend, and the love of my life. I love Rachel and Tina so very much, but you will always be my everything."

She snickered. "I can't wait to tell Tina and Rachel that I'm your favorite."

I snorted. "You don't think that they already know that?"

She hugged me tightly. "Yeh, I guess they do. Are you back on balance now?"

I nodded. "Yep. What kind of deviousness are you three up to?"

Lisa snickered. "You know us so well... Our two stripper co-stars and our bodyguards went to their rooms, leaving poor Jen here all by her lonesome. The girls and I thought we should help you fuck her. I suspect that Rachel and Tina have her warmed up pretty good right about now. Care to find out?"

Nothing gets a bad experience out of your head quicker than a much better good experience. I followed my lovely wife into the suite and followed my ears the rest of the way. Rachel and Tina were standing in the bedroom with Jen sandwiched between them. The only clothing she had left was her thong and Tina slid that down her thighs as I watched.

Lisa joined them long enough to kiss Jen with deep affection, then she turned and left the room. Tina gave Jen a sweet kiss that left her grinning before following Lisa. Rachel kissed Jen last and created a memory that I will always cherish.

They looked so beautiful together. This wasn't lust, although that was definitely part of it. This was genuine affection between two people who wanted to learn more, to experience more, of what they felt for each other. They had never expected this connection between them and both were going to need time to process it, consider the ramifications, then explore each other knowing that we all supported them. Yeh, I swear that's what watching them said to me. Did I nail it a hundred percent? I'm happy to say, "Yes, I fuckin did." Let's move on, okay?

All I knew was it made me happy that they were happy. I was elated and l also may have had a slight erection. An extremely and painfully hard slight erection but, slight nevertheless. (depending on how you define slight, but I digress.) Rachel parted from her and turned to me. I was smiling like it was Christmas morning. "God, you two have something special starting and I can't wait to see how good it gets."

Her eyes got wet and she looked at me in that way she has that tells me deep in my very soul, how much she loves me. She kissed me softly, then passionately. Her lips slipped from mine and traced up my neck to my ear. "Give it to her good, Baby. Make her feel like you make me feel. Then maybe the three of us could..." She winked at me and left the room.

Our eyes connected as I took the two steps needed to press my body to Jen's. We melded together like we had been destined to touch. Her soft skin felt electric as she rubbed against me. Our lips met in a kiss that got deeper and deeper until mouths weren't enough. Our hands caressed, teased, and played until she pushed me away gently. "Swim trunks. Off. Now!"

Apparently, I wasn't moving fast enough and she started to kneel. I stopped her and pulled her into my arms. "I don't want you on your knees. I want you in my arms."

She giggled, "Really?"

I shrugged a little. "I know it sounds sappy but I do mean it. I mean, for now. Later, if you want to get on your knees I'm pretty sure I'll let you. It's just that I was being all romantic and shit. Did it work?"

She chuckled and I could see that hidden weight fall away. I got the feeling that something was inhibiting Jen shortly after we were first introduced. It weighed on her but it was not something she acknowledged, let alone talked about. I didn't know what it was but at that moment I saw that it seemed lifted from her and I thought that was pretty fucking cool.

I stepped back, dropped my trunks to the floor, and escorted my new lover to bed. She was so responsive, so orgasmic, and so much fun. We made love and we fucked. We cuddled, then went at each other again until we were wonderfully exhausted.

We talked quietly for a while. It's amazing how revealing post-coitus conversations can be. I held her until she fell asleep, then quietly got out of bed. I went out onto the pool deck and sat back in the lounge chair, barely noticing the sky lit up with stars. Round and round my thoughts went until somewhere between one thought and another I fell asleep. The sunrise that woke me was brilliant, and I'm sure beautiful, but my bleary eyes didn't appreciate it one little bit.

I moved as quietly as I could through the suite, gathering my clothes, and showering quickly. I dressed and left on a mission to find some delicious Blue Mountain coffee. I was sitting on the beach looking out at the Caribbean an hour later when Lisa found me.

She sat down on the sand next to me, caressed my cheek with her hand, and gave me a long look. "You okay, Babe?"

I put an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Yes, just thinking."

She squeezed my arm. "Good. Because if you had said anything else I would have badgered you until you cheered up."

I chuckled. I seldom kept things from Lisa these days but I almost didn't tell her. "I love you, Lisa. So much has happened and it's been wonderful. I still worry that it will all fall apart. I've been blessed with so much happiness that I'm afraid the world will adjust and it will all disappear."

"I love you too and you are not alone. I don't know what words I can give you to make you stop worrying. I get where you're coming from. I remember when we started with Rachel. In my moments alone I worried that you would decide you didn't need me anymore. I'll never forget how horrible that weekend you and Rachel spent away was for me."

"The thing is, I know in the deepest part of me that you will never leave me unless I do something ridiculously stupid. I need you to believe that as much as I love Rachel and Tina, none of us are complete without you.

I kissed her lips. "I think it comes down to trusting that you will always love me. Although, for the life of me I can't understand how I'm remotely good enough for you."

Her forehead wrinkled and her eyes were piercing. "I get frustrated when you doubt yourself. Do you really think all three of us will suddenly decide we don't love you?"

She had a point. I felt like I had good reason to wonder how a perfect ten would want to spend her life with me. The fact that three tens told me over and over that they loved me should have clued me in that maybe I had something to offer that offset my much less than ten status. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. The relief and happiness that swept over me made my eyes wet. "No, for the first time, I do not."