Curiosity Pt. 06

Story Info
Premier night and there's a book club too.
9.6k words
4.67
3.6k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

It had been a few months since we returned from vacation when my phone went off. I was sitting at my desk when Jen's happy voice put a smile on my face. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this call, Jen?"

"It's done! Once the distributor saw the rough cuts, they were all over the editing. I know it's been three months, but that's a fast turnaround for two movies of this quality. I'm so fucking excited I can hardly stand it."

My smile got bigger. "So, what's the plan?"

Her giddy laugh made my day. "Premier party, of course! This Saturday at True Colors. It will be by invitation only, but all the regulars will be invited. We have the place from opening to closing. Please tell me you and the girls can make it. It won't be a premier without you."

Tina's residency at the hospital was the first thing that occurred to me. She had started a week after we returned and was working ungodly hours. We had barely returned from vacation before moving her in with us. Lisa, Rachel, and I were doing everything possible to make her life easier. "I'll have to check with Tina. She's in her residency. When she's not in surgery, she's working emergency. I'll check with her and get back to you as soon as possible."

We caught up a bit, then let each other go about our business. I was first in the door that evening. I poured a few fingers of single malt and settled on the back deck to wait for the arrival of my loves. I shook my head at the wonderful strangeness of my life. Tina's revelation about her education and pending residency had been a pleasant surprise. When Rachel, Lisa, and I talked about it, we decided we weren't all that shocked. We knew there was much more to Tina than her vivacious sexpot persona. Our time with her had revealed depths that were the basis of our relationship. We loved the sexpot but were in love with the deeper person.

Lisa made it home first and joined me on the back deck with a glass of wine in her hand. I stood, took the glass from her hand, set it on the table, and gathered her in my arms. We fell into a long and very pleasant kiss. I loved seeing her hardened nipples when I handed her back her glass. She took a sip and gathered herself. "Hello to you too, dear. Do you have any idea how good it feels when you welcome me home?"

"Do you have any idea how good it feels to welcome you?"

I wanted to kiss her again, but I knew that if I did, we would be all over each other. Rachel would come home and find us in bed, where she would quickly join us. None of those things were unwelcome, but I did have news to share. I wanted to get that out of the way before we distracted each other. "When is Tina due home?"

"She's working twelve-hour shifts and won't get home till around three in the morning."

I nodded. "Do you know when she will have some time off?"

"Yeah, she finishes up Friday morning and doesn't return until early Monday. She'll be in surgery all next week."

"So, she'll leave for the hospital early and be home for dinner. That's great news!"

Her look was questioning. "I'll admit that it is good news. What makes it great news?"

I smirked and took a sip of my scotch. "You'll have to wait until Rachel gets home."

Lisa picked up her phone and began texting. She set her phone down a few minutes later and sipped her wine. "She should be here shortly."

I raised an eyebrow in question, and she waved a hand at me. "You know how focused she gets at work. Sometimes, she needs a reminder that it's time to come home.

"I might have hinted that you had something to tell us. I figure that right about now, her panties are soaked, and she's trying not to get caught speeding."

"How did she get from me having something to tell her to wet panties and speeding?"

Lisa's hand stroked my arm. "Because, Hubby, your surprises are always so much fun. Neither of us knows the details, but we do know sexy fun times are coming."

I shook my head and put on my disappointed face. "Wow, are you guys going to be let down. You should probably text her back and tell her I wanted to discuss the remodel."

During evenings and weekends, I had been working on the expanded bathroom. That had grown into a bedroom expansion. The last few nights, two of us slept in the living room while the others slept in the guest room. I was highly motivated to get the job done. I missed our group snuggle, among other things.

I took the last sip of my drink and stood. "Well, I'm going to change and get started. I'm sanding the drywall tonight. I'll paint tomorrow night, and we can move back in on Friday. I'm taking that day off so I can meet the delivery guys bringing our new bed."

I loved the confused look on her face. "That's it? You stir shit up and just walk away?"

I held my chuckle until I got to my clothes in the workout room. I was in the master bedroom, draping plastic and taping it down, when Lisa and Rachel walked into the bedroom. I pretended I didn't see them until they put their hands on their hips in exactly the same way, at exactly the same time. I stifled my laugh, but they picked right up on the fact that I was shaking with suppressed laughter.

Rachel gave me a wry grin. "Spill it, mister! We're on to you now."

I turned and shrugged like it was no big deal. "I don't know what the big deal is. You two need to pick up the bathroom faucets tonight, or the bathroom won't be finished in time for us to move back in here."

They just stared at me and waited. "Well, there is one other little thing. Hardly worth mentioning."

Two feet began tapping the floor, and the glares started. "Okay, fine..."

Rachel stomped her foot. "Dammit, Gary! Stop fucking with us and spill it!"

I dropped the pretense and walked over to them. I gave Rachel a steaming hello kiss and let her go before she lost all patience with me. "I talked to Jen today. The movies are finished and ready for distribution."

They were very excited, but not so excited that they didn't see the other shoe about to drop. Lisa gave me her patented fake glare. "Don't make me ask you again. You're facing a spanking as it is."

The chuckle I started faded out when I saw the look on her face. I had a strong suspicion she was serious about the spanking. "Okay, okay, relax. I'm getting there. You know what happens when a new movie is released. Jen is holding a premiere party at True Colors on Saturday. It's invitation-only but includes the club regulars. All of our friends will be there.

"I'm sure that Ken and Scott will be too."

I loved seeing that flush of arousal. "I imagine there is a possibility Zach and Trent will attend as well. I'll leave it to you two to tell Tina. I'm sure the three of you will have things to do before Saturday.

"Oh, one more thing. Don't worry about what to wear. Jen has it handled."

I grabbed the tape and waved toward the door. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have a mess to make."

I practically pushed them out into the hallway before taping the plastic down and sealing them out.

They were both grinning when Lisa got in her parting shot. "You are definitely getting a spanking."

Oh, she seems serious! I'm not sure my ass could survive the three of them. Let's hope I can get enough 'atta boys' to make up for this 'you fucked up' before they get another paddle.

I wasn't too concerned about them finding the first paddle. Lisa had bought one at the local sex store when we returned from vacation. The three of them had a great time threatening me with it until it disappeared. The paddle found its way through my bandsaw several times, and I doubted that they would find the pieces in my scrap bin. That wouldn't stop her from buying another one. I knew I was on borrowed time. I suppose if it's important enough to them, I'll let them spank me, but I'm not looking forward to it.

I looked like a ghost even after vacuuming as much dust as I could off my clothes. The sanding was done, the room was vacuumed, and ready for paint. I wadded up the plastic from the door, tossed it in the trash, and turned to leave the room.

A cloud of drywall dust burst into the air when the lithe redhead landed on me. Her arms flew around my neck, and her legs wrapped around my waist. "Hey, Baby! They sent me home early!"

I had questions, but her mouth on mine put them on hold indefinitely. It had been two weeks since we did more than share a hug and a kiss on her way out the door or on her exhausted way to bed. I missed her Koala imitation, her warmth, and her body. I let her know through our kiss how much I had missed her.

She let my lips go and gave me a look that made my heart melt. "Lisa and Rachel told me about the premiere. I'm so excited. We have more important things to consider right now. You need to take me to bed."

"I would love to take you to bed. What about Lisa and Rachel?"

She shrugged. "They're kind of busy looking for something. I don't suppose you know what happened to the paddle that Lisa bought? Do you?"

I gave her my best innocent look. "I can't say that I do."

She grinned. "I noticed how you worded that. You know she'll just buy another one, don't you?"

"God, I hope not. Why can't she be obsessed with feathers or something?

Tina laughed. "Now, there's an idea! I'll have to mention it to the girls.

"But that's for later. Take me to bed, Gary. I need you."

I didn't really think Lisa and Rachel were busy searching. They were giving Tina alone time with me. I cannot describe how wonderful it is that the women in my life have reached their own understanding. I'm never made to feel like I let one of them down by being with another. They calmly and affectionately ensure all of us get what we need. If one of us was the slightest bit jealous or feeling unwanted, our relationship would never work. It took all of us to keep our love strong. I didn't consider that work, I considered it a calling.

Tina and I had a wonderful interlude. Our souls had missed each other. I made love to her gently because that's what we both needed. Our coupling was as much about reconnecting as it was about sex. I couldn't help but notice she was moving gingerly when we snuggled. "Are you injured, Tina?"

I was confused. Our lovemaking had been gentle. I rolled over and turned on the bedside lamp. I turned back and saw the bruise on her side. It looked like she was hit hard enough to bruise her ribs. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how she managed to make love to me. "What happened, Tina? Who did this to you?"

"That's why I'm home early. I was walking down the hall in the ER when some drugged-out huge dude burst out of an exam room. I saw a cop lying on the floor in the room as he threw the other one into the nurses' station. I was only a couple of feet from him when he swung and hit me. I woke up on the floor. I got checked out, and my ribs are fine. It was more of a slap than a punch.

"The head of ER sent me home because I had lost conscience for a few minutes. The hospital can't risk having an ER resident who might have a head injury treating patients. I'm really okay, Baby, just a bit sore."

"You'll be a whole lot sorer in the morning. I'll give you a massage and ice for that bruise. Let's get those muscles relaxed before they stiffen up."

She chuckled. "I have to say that I'm feeling pretty relaxed right now. You have a magic cock."

"Not that magical. Come with me. We're going to get you into a hot bath before your massage."

I picked her up gently and carried her into the new bathroom. The shower wasn't done yet, but the soaking tub was fully functional. I set her on her feet long enough to start the water and add the bubbly stuff. I held her gently while the tub filled. "How's your head with this? I know you're strong-willed, but that was a traumatic experience. You should talk about it, maybe get some professional help."

She hugged me and kissed my chest. "You're all the therapy I need. I will also visit your two specialists, just to be sure."

"My two specialists?"

"Yeh, dummy, Lisa and Rachel. There isn't a thing this world throws at me that the three of you can't get me through."

I picked her up and set her down in the hot water. "You relax, and I'll be right back."

I left her to soak and went looking for my wives. I found them in the kitchen. "Don't get excited, the worst is over. Tina's home early because she was attacked at the hospital. She has a big bruise on her side and was knocked out for a short time."

Of course, both women were on their feet and ready to run to Tina's side. "Hold on a minute, please. She's soaking in the tub. I think we should take her some wine and dinner. When she's ready to fall asleep, she'll be ready for her massage. I don't want her to be stiff and sore in the morning."

Lisa and Rachel were on a mission now. Lisa went to talk with Tina while Rachel helped me start dinner. Lisa came back, and Rachel left with wine and some fruit. When Lisa and I walked into the bathroom, Rachel was feeding Tina blueberries between kisses. Within moments, Lisa was feeding her dinner, Rachel was refilling her glass, and I was gently massaging her temples.

A tear ran down her cheek. "You make my heart so full. Thanks for taking care of me."

Kisses and caresses followed. Rachel and Lisa gently washed her and helped her out of the tub. I had the towel waiting and gently dried her off. A few minutes later, she was in bed, on her stomach, while I began her massage. She was sound asleep when I rolled her onto her back. An occasional soft moan was her only response as I completed her massage. Lisa wrapped the ice pack in a soft towel and braced it against Tina's side with a pillow. She would have the bed to herself tonight. None of us wanted to risk bumping her in the night.

I think what we did for her helped, but the fact that Tina is in remarkable shape was probably the deciding factor. She moved a little stiffly in the morning but was fine by lunch. I was relieved to see that the bruise hadn't turned colors, indicating a deeper injury. She wouldn't be modeling swimsuits professionally for a week or so, but she'd be fine. She would be an awesome swimsuit model if she had the time. She's exhibitionist enough to enjoy it if she did.

By the time Saturday rolled around, Tina was doing fine. She still had a bit of bruising on her side, but nothing too glaring. I'm sure there would be questions at the club if anyone saw it. What the hell am I thinking? Of course, people will see it. My wives will be strutting their stuff and will likely end up naked before the evening is over.

I couldn't believe that they ganged up on me and made me wear a tuxedo. Lisa was carrying an overnight bag when we left the house for the club. "What's the bag for, Babe?"

She shrugged. "Just some clothes in case we want to get more casual later in the evening."

I saw the smirk on Rachel's face. "Okay, what are you guys up to?"

Lisa stopped and gave me The Look. Any guy that's ever been in love knows what The Look is. Every woman ever loved has one, and her man has a Pavlovian response to it. First, there's the 'Uh Oh' stage, followed by the 'What the fuck did I do?' stage. Next is the 'I hope she'll forgive me stage' followed by the 'Oh, that's it? I can talk my way out of this' stage. Then reality hits when we realize that she's having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

The best response is, "Yes, dear." Followed by, "You're absolutely right, dear, and I'm very sorry." Only a young guy is dumb enough to argue her point. It doesn't matter if she has a good one or not because she's serious as hell and won't be buying anything you're selling. You can be right, or you can be happy. I choose happy every time.

"Consider yourself lucky, mister. We didn't find the paddle, and Tina talked us out of buying another one. Go along to get along. You copy?"

I snapped to attention and gave her a crisp salute. "Yes, Mam!"

Rachel chuckled. "I will admit you look pretty good saluting in that tux."

I looked at Tina, but she refused to acknowledge me. I knew I was in for it then. She always takes my side. I grinned at my wife. I didn't know what she had planned, but whatever it was would be fun.

I suppose I should take a moment to describe what my wives were wearing. To put it succinctly, there was a hell of a lot more flesh showing than was hidden. Lots of cleavage and the slightest lean forward revealed nipples. That same lean would reveal some stunning ass flesh. Climbing onto a bar stool would instantly reveal the lack of panties and the tops of the pull-up stockings they all wore. They were smoking hot!

My neighbor and his wife were outside and made a beeline for us. Bill walked up and shook my hand. "Wow, just wow! You guys look amazing. What's the occasion?"

Tina, having no filter whatsoever, told him. "We're going to the premier party for the movie we made."

Debby was looking me up and down with interest. "You guys are in a movie?"

Tina, of course, told her. "Yeh, we made a porno on vacation."

Bill practically fainted. "I gotta have a copy of that, man! You gotta hook me up!"

I held up a finger and turned around to go back into the house. I found what I needed on the kitchen counter and walked back out. I handed the two invitations to Bill. "Here you go. It starts in an hour at True Colors. You know where that is?"

Bill looked surprised. "The gay bar?"

"Yep, fun place too. You're not afraid of catching gay, are you, Bill?"

"Oh, no, not at all. Come on, Debby. We need to get changed."

I chuckled as they turned to leave. "No tux required. Wear something comfortable that you don't mind finding on the floor later."

Debby shot me a grin and gave her ass a shake as she walked away. My three loves were standing there looking like sex goddesses, but Debby didn't hesitate to flirt. I love a confident woman.

Rachel looked over at Lisa. "We are so going to fuck her."

Lisa nodded. "Yeh, we are, and that gives me an idea. Hubby aint bad either."

My pants got very tight as I watched my girls get into the limo Jen had arranged. I had resolved to keep my alcohol intake to the minimum but couldn't resist drinking a glass of champagne during our ride. I'd never been in a limo before. The experience wouldn't be complete without sipping on champagne.

We arrived at the club, exited the car, and two rather huge gentlemen held the doors for us. As we walked through, the two men looked at my wives with admiration. The one on the right looked at me and smiled. "You have to be Gary. Zach told us how awesome you guys are. We thought he was bullshitting us, but Wow!"

I gave him a high five and an answering grin. "Yeh, they are, aren't they? Can you imagine anyone luckier than me?"

"Dude! It aint fair man! It just aint fair."

I nodded. "I know, trust me, I know."

Jan was waiting for us just inside. "You all look amazing! Are you ready for your grand entrance?"

I shrugged and stood behind my wives. They would make the entrance while I followed along. I knew who the crowd really wanted to see, and it wasn't me. I couldn't wait to watch my girls shine. Our two new bouncer friends held the inner double doors open. I watched, then followed, as Jan led our little entourage into the room.

I was surprised at the applause we received. Hell, they hadn't seen anything yet. I guess it was a hometown pride kind of thing. The entire club had been transformed. We entered the Dance area, where tables had been organized to face the stage. A huge projection screen hung on the wall behind it. We were led to the tables reserved for us and stood while the crowd in front of us gave my wives a standing ovation. I was grinning from ear to ear in happiness for them.

I took in the crowd and the table adjacent to ours. The four gentlemen standing there were grinning and giving my wives lascivious looks, for good reason. Ken, Scott, Zach, and Trent looked pretty good in tuxes, and I didn't need any special skills to read their collective minds. All were practically drooling, reliving the events of a few months back.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers