Curiosity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

When the applause finally died down, Jen did the introductions of our co-stars. Drinks were served while random scenes from the stripper competition were shown. I caught Jen's eye, and she came over and sat on my lap. Before she could say anything, I gave her a nice kiss. The nice kiss got a bit heated and a hand gently squeezed mine as it was squeezing Jen's ass. Lisa reminded me where we were.

I reluctantly let Jen's lips free and we took a moment to catch our breath while looking into each other's eyes. Jen shook her head, trying to clear some cobwebs. "Gary, I swear you could take me right on this table if you wanted."

I smiled gently. "I would prefer a little more private setting. Maybe we can talk about that after tonight.

"Thank you for all of this. I do have a favor to ask. Our neighbors should be here any minute. Is it possible for them to sit with us?"

She assured me that it was and reluctantly left my lap to arrange things. The timing worked out well as Bill and Debby arrived at the same time their place settings did. Jen sat at the far end, followed by Tina, Rachel, Lisa, and then me. I had a wonderful view as my neighbors approached. Debby is a slender, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty. She carries an air of mischievousness about her that I find very attractive. Her firm B-cups, along with their very erect nipples, were impressing themselves wonderfully on the thin silk of her dress. The cocktail dress hugged her bubble butt nicely and ended with a ton of leg showing.

Debby was seated next to me, and her husband Bill to her right. Bill's eyes were the size of dinner plates as he took in the room. I pulled him out of his shock when I shook his hand. "Take a deep breath before you hyperventilate my friend!"

He gave me this dumbass grin like that of a teenage boy seeing his first boob. Debby laid a hand on his arm and grinned at him. "I think we are going to have a very special night, dear. Are you ready for it?"

The look he gave her was full of heat and sincerity. "If you are, then I am, but only if it's what you really want."

She made sure he watched as she slid a hand over my rising erection and gave me a squeeze. "I want it bad, dear. I want this to be a night we will always remember and get horny every time we do."

I raised my hand. "Uh, sitting right here. With your hand on my crotch, in front of my wives, and... Well, look at that! A whole room full of people!"

Lisa, Rachel, and Tina hadn't been too distracted by their co-stars. All three were laughing at my predicament and our neighbor's inability to keep her hands off my crotch. Debby turned red as a beet when she realized how extensive her audience was and quickly pulled her hand back. She turned to her husband and caught his suppressed laugh before punching him on the arm.

Dinner was served, and the conversation was lively. My wives made it around the room greeting folks, and I followed their example. I had just greeted the other Bill when Jen let out that crazy whistle of hers and silenced the room. "Okay, people! Get comfortable and have plenty of lube and wipes ready. It's time for the premier of Wives On Vacation!"

I absolutely loved it, and it soon became obvious that the crowd did too. By the time the movie was nearing the end, there were a lot of nearly naked people doing nearly naked things to each other while keeping at least one eye on the screen.

I was glancing around the room, just taking in the sights, when Lisa get up and took my hand. I followed her as she led me into the men's restroom. Once inside, she handed me the bag she had brought with her. "Change into your stripper outfit. You're going to put on a show, and Debby is going to be the center of your attention. Listen for your cue. It won't take long."

I quickly changed and stood by the door with it cracked open so I could listen. Jen's voice rang out and quieted the rowdy crowd. "I hope you enjoyed our little movie."

The crowd went crazy, cheering, clapping, whistling, and I'm sure I heard a couple of orgasms. She got them quieted again and continued, "We have another movie to premier starring our wonderful Tina, but we'll save that one for another evening.

"Something else wonderful happened during the filming of the movies. One of our group took second place in the stripper championship..."

"Boo, hiss, he should've been first!"

I chuckled at Tina's enthusiastic outburst. I could see in my mind's eye Lisa and Rachel laughing and holding her down. Jen's chuckle came over the PA. "Yes, he definitely should have. Now, for your viewing pleasure, I would like to present our very own, Gary!"

I quickly made my way down the hall and entered the main room. I began my routine while getting the lay of the land. It didn't take me long to notice Debby sitting on a loveseat that had been placed center stage. Her eyes were huge as I danced my way across the room. Lisa and Rachel were sitting next to her, I suspected, to help things along. I pretended not to notice Debby as I danced for each of my wives, letting them take a few liberties before dramatically fending them off. Debby was taken by surprise when I suddenly faced her.

I was inches from her, swaying my hips and drawing her eyes to my swelling cock. I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly and heard her soft moan as I pushed her legs apart and moved between them. She pulled the hem of her dress up and spread her legs wide. I grabbed her ass with both hands and began to grind my erection against her thong. I teased her mercilessly until her hips began to move in response, then backed away. The look of disappointment on her face became one of lustful interest as I began stripping.

Lisa and Rachel began kissing Debby's neck and running their hands over her body. As their hands caressed, they also undressed. Debby was so focused on my dancing that she raised her hips so that Lisa could pull her thong off without a thought.

I got down to the skin-tight cock-sock and moved in close again. Debby seemed to be under a spell as her eyes followed my throbbing cock. She moaned as her hands reached for the center of her focus. I waited until her fingertips brushed against my erection before stepping back. Her look of disappointment didn't last long. I released the Velcro and revealed my aching cock before moving close to her again.

Lisa and Rachel grabbed her hands as I approached, causing Debby to moan in frustration. I rubbed my cockhead across her lips, and her tongue darted out to lick my frenulum. I let her mouth envelop the head of my cock, and she groaned as my cock filled her mouth. I could see the lust aching to break free as her blue eyes held mine. Inch by inch, she took me in until she had all she could take. She began moving her head, riding her mouth up and down my cock in no hurry to finish me. She enjoyed having my cock in her mouth and seemed perfectly content to suck me as long as I would let her.

Lisa decided to change things up a bit. She let go of Debby's hand and moved between her legs. Debby shivered and moaned as my lovely wife began to eat her pussy. Suddenly, Debby was sucking my cock ravenously while her freed hand pumped my shaft. She was ravenous for my cum, but I wasn't about to let her have it that easily. She had a few orgasms coming first. I pulled my cock from her mouth and stepped back.

My intention was to tease her pussy with my cock before fucking the bejeebers out of her. Rachel had other plans. She shoved Debby onto her back as Lisa repositioned and re-buried her face in Debby's pussy. Rachel found a perch on Debby's face, and the race to orgasm was on. Debby had a head start, but Rachel was very aroused, so it was a toss-up as to who would cum first. I was pretty sure that either way, both would win.

I took a moment to see how her husband, Bill, was doing. It's one thing to fantasize about watching your wife have sex and quite another to see the reality. The look on his face was partly due to the sight of his wife being taken by three of his neighbors. I suspect most of it was due to the fact that his cock was pounding in and out of Tina. She had her hands braced on the end of the table while he took her from behind. All while watching his wife being pleasured.

Relieved, I turned back in time to see Rachel and Debby climax, with Debby winning by a second or two. Rachel rode out her orgasm and moved off. She kissed Debby long and hard while Lisa gathered herself and moved off the loveseat. As soon as Rachel stood, I moved between Debby's spread legs.

Her hands came up and cupped my face. "Fuck me, Gary. I need that big fat cock in my pussy."

I grinned at her and began rubbing my cock head up her slit and around her clit. "Look at your husband, Debby."

She looked over and saw her husband joyfully fucking the living crap out of Tina while looking right at his wife. She let out a moan and brought her eyes back to mine, then down to my cock. "God! Fuck me, Gary! Put that fuck stick in me!"

I slipped the head of my cock down her labia and pushed slowly inside. She was ridiculously tight as I continued to push, keeping my strokes short and gentle until she enveloped me fully. She tried to maintain eye contact, but her eyes closed as her head fell back. Her body stiffened like she'd been electrocuted. Her hips jerked, and I felt her canal spasm over and over as she orgasmed on my aching cock. Her mouth fell open, but no sound came out as she lost herself in ecstasy. Now that's an orgasm!

Her quivering gradually subsided, and her hips began to move to meet my gentle thrusts. She was definitely getting into it now. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a frantic and lustful kiss. Her sweet tongue met mine, and I will admit that the moment became something unexpected. I knew she was hot and sexy. I didn't know how much I would enjoy her open sexuality, or her sweet lips, for that matter. I was captivated by her.

Her orgasm left her pussy awash with her erotic wetness, along with my groin and the loveseat. I took advantage of the lubrication and began to stroke deep into her, re-building her passion, along with my own. I felt a rush of heat through me from her amazing beauty and sensual nature. I felt immensely privileged that she would share herself with me and set out to make her glad that she did. So far, things have been going very well.

Her arms and legs were wrapped around me, and her mouth was devouring my tongue as I stroked languidly into her. We weren't in a hurry now. I settled into a nice rhythm that brought us closer to a wonderful release. Her pussy began to spasm wonderfully, and she screamed into my mouth as her next orgasm took her. I stopped stroking and held myself deep inside her while she rode it out.

Her kiss became less frantic and more affectionate as her breathing steadied. I released her lips and looked into her hooded eyes. She smiled sweetly. "That was so much better than I dreamed it would be. Your cock feels amazing inside me, and you haven't even cum yet. Can we fuck some more?"

I gave her a peck on the lips. "Are you kidding me? I would have to be a complete idiot not to."

She grinned up at me and wiggled her hips. "Good, cause I want to ride your cock while I watch my husband fucking your wives."

I chuckled. "You think he can handle all three?"

She laughed as she squirmed out from under me. "Oh, hell no! But it sure will be fun to watch them wear him out!"

I sat back on the loveseat, and she straddled my legs facing out. She settled onto my cock in reverse cowgirl and began to move her hips, grinding her pussy on my aching cock. I tilted my head so that I could look around her and immediately snickered. Lisa and Rachel were on their knees, sucking on Bill's cock. I have never seen such a euphoric grin on a guy's face.

I was completely taken aback when a naked man walked up to them and stood watching. He had his back to me, and I was suddenly curious. Debby was beginning to ride up and down my cock, moving a few inches in and out while building her arousal. Her eyes were locked on her husband as the naked man talked to him. It was very odd to see my two wives sucking his cock while he talked to a naked man.

When the naked guy leaned in and kissed Bill, Debby and I blurted out in unison, "What the fuck!"

Debby moaned and leaned back against me. I held her hips and stroked a few more inches in and out of her. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I don't think she realized she was speaking. "That's so fucking hot. Fuck him, Bill. Come on, baby, I need to see it."

The kiss wasn't a peck on the lips. It was deep and with a lot of tongue. It also revealed the identity of the naked man. My Friend Bill, the man responsible for bringing Rachel into our lives, was sucking face with my Neighbor Bill!

Friend Bill sucked on Neighbor Bill's nipples while Linda and Rachel continued to tease his cock. They weren't trying to make him cum now. They were keeping him near the edge and watching how things progressed.

Friend Bill said something to Rachel. She stood and walked to a nearby table, grabbed the bottle of lube that had been thoughtfully provided by the club, and returned to their foursome. She opened the bottle and poured some into Friend Bill's hand. His mouth met Neighbor Bill's again, and his hand moved behind Neighbor Bill's back. I couldn't see what he did, but I did see Neighbor Bill come up on his toes. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that Friend Bill had just slipped at least one finger in Neighbor Bill's ass.

Debby practically screamed out, "Fuck!" and came all over my cock. "Holy shit! He's got his finger in my husband's ass, and it's so fucking hot!"

I chuckled. "You haven't seen anything yet. Look what Bill is doing."

"I am looking at what Bill is doing. He's getting his ass fingered by another guy!"

I shook my head. "No, the other Bill."

"There's two Bills?"

"Yep, and the other Bill is putting on a condom. What do you suppose he's doing that for? He's totally gay, so he's not planning on fucking Lisa or Rachel."

That was it for Debby. She orgasmed hard, and I slammed my cock into her while she did. I let up on her as she came out the other side of it and returned to slow, short strokes. We were far from done. I could tell this was pushing all of her buttons, and I honestly wanted to see how many orgasms she could have. She was going to remember this night forever. It only made sense to me that she should have as many orgasms as possible.

Friend Bill moved behind Neighbor Bill, and it became obvious what he was up to. Fortunately for Neighbor Bill, Friend Bill was perfectly average in the cock department. Although the way Neighbor Bill grunted and came up on his toes, you would have thought Friend Bill was sticking a log up his ass.

My lovely wives went back to work on Neighbor Bill's cock while he came to terms with the cock in his ass. It didn't take him long. We could clearly hear his moans as Friend Bill began fucking his ass. Friend Bill was gentle about it, I'm sure out of concern for Neighbor Bill's ass virginity. His hand came up and pulled Neighbor Bill's head back before plunging his tongue into his mouth. His pace picked up a bit as Neighbor Bill got more into it.

Neighbor Bill's chest was heaving, and his body tensed. Rachel and Lisa sat back on their knees while Lisa kept pumping Neighbor Bill's cock. He let out a grunting wale and shot a load of cum several feet into the room. Rachel and Lisa were grinning like idiots as they watched him shoot for distance. The second shot landed a bit short of the first one, while the third barely made it three feet. I've never shot cum for distance, but I think he may have set some sort of record that night.

A final thrust by Friend Bill smacked his hips against Neighbor Bill's ass, It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he was filling his condom. He held himself deep inside Neighbor Bill as he shot his load. Friend Bill's arms were wrapped around Neighbor Bill's chest, holding him tightly as he kissed his shoulders and neck. Finally spent, he pulled out of my neighbor, spun him around, and kissed him passionately. Neighbor Bill kissed him back enthusiastically.

Debby appeared to enjoy her husband's gay interlude very much. So much, in fact, that she was wearing herself out on my cock. I gripped her hips and began pounding my cock into her. It only took a few seconds to throw her over the edge. She came so hard she practically fell off me before her eyes fluttered, and she passed out. I held her close as her body shook, and she gradually came back to life.

I could feel her trembling and her pussy spasming as she lay against me. Her voice was a husky whisper, " I can't move, Gary. Please pull out before I go insane."

I pulled my achingly hard cock from her pussy and turned her sideways on my lap. She curled up, wrapped her arms around her knees, and tucked her head under my chin. I held her close as she trembled her way back from her orgasmic haze.

The two Bills were still snuggling when Debby tilted her head up to meet my eyes. "What have you done to me, Gary? I've never felt anything like that before. No wonder they love you so much."

I kissed her soft lips as I held her, and her body gradually relaxed. Her eyes were hooded when she met my gaze again. "Gary... Can we do that again sometime?"

I smiled. "Of course we can, as long as you and Bill are okay with it."

She chuckled softly. "I don't think that will be a problem. Bill has discovered a new facet of his sexuality. I want him to explore that as much as he needs, and I'm sure he'll feel the same way about me. No need to worry. My marriage is the most important thing in the world to me. I don't plan on leaving my husband and moving in with you guys. I wouldn't mind spending the night once in a while if it's okay with all of you."

"I think that would be very nice. I'm sure that Lisa, Rachel, and Tina would like to get to know you better."

She looked a little apprehensive. "I've never been with a girl before tonight"

I caressed her cheek with my hand. "There's no pressure. If it happens, I know you'll love it, but nobody will twist your arm. Your clit, maybe, but not your arm."

A few minutes later, I carried her to the employee shower room. We stood in the open bay shower while I washed her between deep kisses. I could see that she was done for the night and didn't try to escalate things as much as I wanted to. Debby could easily become addicting, and I looked forward to watching my wives seduce her.

Lisa had brought her clothes to us, and the two of them talked while Debby got dressed. "So, what do you think of my husband? Passable lover?"

Debby looked at her like she was insane. "If he were any more passable, I'd still be passed out on that loveseat. Your husband fucked the bejabbers out of me, and I fucking loved it!"

Lisa laughed. "He does have that effect on women. Speaking of effects, are you okay with your husband?"

Debby looked worried. "Do you think he doesn't want me anymore now that he's found he likes guys?"

Lisa hugged her. "I don't think that for a second. I think he's discovered that he's bisexual. He still loves you, I'm sure of it. Be honest with your feelings, and let him be honest about his. I see how you are with each other, and I'm certain you'll be fine. You guys can talk to us about it anytime you need to.

"Think about it. Gary loves us, and we love him, even though the women in his life are bisexual. Actually, I think being bisexual has helped. If we girls didn't attack each other once in a while, poor Gary would get fucked to death."

For some odd reason, they both thought that was funny. It was a serious issue for me. I fully expected to get fucked to death in the not-too-distant future. I've already left instructions for my wake, including making sure the mortician has castings of my erect cock to give out as souvenirs. I expect there to be an awesome party at True Colors with multi-colored copies of my cock waving in the air. Who knows, maybe that's how Friend Bill will finally get my dick in his ass.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers