Curiosity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby left to reconnect with her husband. Lisa decided that rather than help me dress, she would undress. I certainly wasn't complaining when I pulled her naked body against mine. "I love you, Lisa. You are my everything and you've given me a wonderful life."

I kissed her with all the love and passion I could express. The room didn't lend itself well for fucking since mattresses aren't usually located in the shower room. We snuck down the hall and found the manager's office and the plush couch located within. The circumstances of the evening certainly got us going. It was the love that made it memorable. We connected in a way that reminded me of when we first fell in love. I will always remember that intimate moment with Lisa. As much as I loved Rachel and Tina, Lisa came first in my life and was always my true soulmate.

We snuggled on the couch, getting our breath back, and basking in the afterglow. After a few minutes of loving kisses and caresses, Lisa propped herself up and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry about the paddle thing. Rachel and I thought it would be fun and we got so caught up in the idea we didn't consider your feelings about it nearly enough."

"It's okay, Baby. I wasn't remotely interested in being paddled. I'm not a fan of pain and have a hard time understanding how some folks like it. It bothered me that you and Rachel wanted it so much, and I couldn't bring myself to let you do it. I don't like refusing either of you anything that makes you happy."

Lisa traced the scar on my thigh. "Is it because of this?"

"That, and the others, yes."

She traced the circular scar on my upper chest. "Will you tell me about them?"

"I don't want that stuff in your head. I'll tell you the basics, but you don't need to know the details."

"Okay, what about this one?" She was still tracing the scar on my chest.

"I was shot. There is a matching scar on my back where the bullet went through and through."

"And this one on your leg?"

"Knife. I didn't think I was going to make it through that one."

"Why?"

"Let's just say there were a lot more of them than there was of me. If my squad hadn't found me when they did, I wouldn't be here."

Her eyes teared up, and I pulled her close. "It's okay, Baby. It happened a while ago, and it's behind us."

She shook her head against my chest. "That's not why I'm upset. I should have realized how wrong it was to want to cause you pain, even if it was supposed to be for fun. I'm so sorry."

I held her tightly. "You have nothing to feel bad about. You were just trying to have a bit of fun. I don't expect you to understand a part of my life that I don't talk about. And before you ask, I don't want to talk about it with you. I'm not sharing that crap with anyone but my therapist."

She looked shocked. "You're going to a therapist?"

"Not now. I did when I first got out, and I'm glad that I did. It's impossible to forget the stuff that happened. Therapy helped me deal with it and adjust to being a civilian."

"I wouldn't think being a civilian, as you say, would be that difficult."

"It is when your brain and body have been conditioned for combat, constantly on alert for the next threat."

She kissed my neck. "I'm so sorry that you went through that."

"I'm not. I did what my country needed me to do. I'm proud of the guys I served with. We served with honor, regardless of the political justification that put us there. I would do it again in a heartbeat."

We lay there in silence for a while, sharing our love through our touch. "We should probably rejoin the others. I'm sure that Ken and Scott want to spend time with you."

"I don't need to be with them if you don't want me to. I can stay right here with you."

I pinched her naked butt. "The hell you will. You know you want to be with them as well as Zach and Trent. Why shouldn't you? I'm fine, more than fine.

"Honey, I know you want to be here for me, but I'm good. I would rather we have fun with our friends than mope about my past. We can't change any of that, so why let it cloud our lives now? Let's go have fun."

Her compassionate look morphed into a smile. "If you're sure. You mean more to me than anything in this world."

"I know, dear. I love you, too. Now get your naked ass off me and go fuck your co-stars."

She looked pensive for a moment. "What are you going to do? I'm not leaving you by yourself after I made you think about that stuff."

I grinned at her. "Oh, I don't know. I'll probably get a few of the ladies together who might be interested, and we can talk about the latest Daniel Steele book. I understand that Jen is an avid reader."

She gave my chest a slap as she stood. "First, you're going to help me shower. Your cum is running down my thighs, and I need you to clean me up."

I did, clean her up that is, then I ate her pussy until she was on the edge before standing and leaving the shower. "You asshole! Get back in here and finish what you started!"

I was laughing as I toweled off. "I was just getting your motor revved up so you can go racing with the guys."

She came out of the shower and hugged me with her wet body. "I love you so very much. Wanna borrow my towel? You look kinda wet."

I gave her a spank on her cute ass, and she grinned at me. "You know, for a guy who doesn't like spanking, you sure like doing it."

I smirked at her. "It pains me, but when you act up, I don't have a choice."

"Uh huh. Sure thing."

We got ourselves dried off and didn't bother to dress. We walked out and onto the dance floor together, naked as the day we were born. Chairs fell as my wife's male costars scrambled to be the first to get close to her. Lisa looked at them lustily, then turned to me. "I kind of like it when you spank me. Would you mind telling Rachel to join me? I'm gonna need the help."

"Sure thing, Babe. Just as soon as I say hello to the guys." Scott got to her first, and I intercepted him long enough to say hello and shake his hand. Trent was next, followed by Zach. Ken strolled over behind them. I could understand his confidence. Lisa loved his cock, and he knew he was going to get some of that pussy. He saw no need to be in a rush. I wished them all a fun time and went looking for Rachel.

It didn't take long to find her. Neighbor Bill was barely awake on the loveseat, looking like he'd been fucked senseless. Rachel was wiping a little cum from her lip with one hand while gently stroking Bill's spent and very limp dick.

"Rachel, honey, I think that one is empty. Lisa needs your assistance with Ken, Scott, Zach, and Trent if you need something a bit more rigid."

She grinned and hopped to her feet. "Yeh, I think Bill's done for the night. He's been busy."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry, but I've got cum breath. What are you going to do while your wives play?"

I squeezed her ass before giving it a pat. "I'm meeting with the book club."

She looked at me funny and I looked back at her as if I was confused at her question. "What? Ask Lisa. Now get over there before they ruin my wife's pussy."

She took off with a grin on her face. I decided to start the book club with charter members and went looking for Jen and Tina. Come to think of it, I bet Debby might have some bookish thoughts she might want to share.

It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would to find them. The three of them were sitting at the main table, enjoying a beverage and having a wonderful time commenting on the massive orgy that had developed. I plopped down next to Tina. "Looks like the movie motivated some folks.

"Hey, listen, gals. I've decided to form a book club. We'll meet and have bookish discussions. My thinking is one of you will review a favorite book while the rest of us molest you. Then, we'll grade each other on the clarity of the revue. Interested?"

They laughingly agreed, which led to my next suggestion. "Let's go get Lisa, Rachel, and the guys and head to the house. We need someplace where we can all be comfortable. The dance floor and bar tables aren't cutting it."

They agreed readily. Jen and Tina went to gather everyone while Debby and I woke her husband and practically carried him to their car. Debby took over driving duties because Bill was so spent he didn't know where he was. I sent everyone else off in the limo while I rode with Debby and Bill. I figured she was going to need a little help with him.

He was surprisingly alert when we pulled into their garage. He climbed out of the back seat and took his wife in his arms. He kissed her soundly and talked quietly to her. She nodded and smiled at whatever it was and let him go. He walked over and shook my hand. "Gary, thank you for the most amazing sexual experience of my life. And thank you for making my wife feel so good. I'm going to bed. Why don't you take Debby to your place? If she's not back before morning, I'll stop by after breakfast."

"The hell you will! You'll come for breakfast. I'll give you a heads-up in the morning."

Debby had moved next to me and was leaning against me with her arms around my waist. She smiled sweetly at her husband. "Sleep well, husband. Thank you for all of this. I love you very much."

He winked, "I expect precise details. Pictures and video would be awesome."

He waited until Debby and I left the garage before closing the garage door behind us. We strolled down her driveway and across the street, chatting as we went. "I was very surprised when the two Bills got together."

She snorted out a laugh. "Holy shit! Surprised is an understatement. But, oh my goodness, it was hot. He was pretty surprised himself!"

"So, I take it that you guys are good with everything?"

She nodded. "Yeh, we talked, and we'll talk a lot more. He's discovered something about himself that he needs to explore, and I want to help him do that. I know he loves me and isn't looking for a relationship. That doesn't mean it won't happen. I guess we'll see how things go, but I'm not worried. Our marriage is really good, and we both want to keep it that way.

"Think about it. He didn't let me be with you, he encouraged me to be with you. He thought it would make me happy and make our marriage even better. He was right all the way. I think you, of all people, get what I mean. I'm not worried about my husband leaving me. I revel in the love and trust he gives me."

I opened the front door and escorted Debby inside. The sound system was rocking at a reasonable level but the living room and kitchen were empty. I took Debby's hand and led her to our remodeled bedroom. This was going to be epic.