Curiosity - Sauna Seduction Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man is seduced after an encounter in a hotel sauna.
1.2k words
4.22
26.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in the VIP sauna at a five-star Hotel the steam bringing out that first bead of sweat, my mind flickering to all my naughty thoughts. Fantasies of a massage tipping from deep tissue to deeply erotic. The ideas of meeting a hot stud, showering, kissing and sucking.... Perhaps an encounter here.

Just then the door to the sauna opens, a blast of cool outside air....

I realize I am laying on my towel, legs spread and a semi-erect cock in my lap on display. My balls tingle and my penis twitches as I see you look at me and just for a brief second I swear I see curiosity and even a hint of lust as you watch my crotch as surprise and a hint of my fantasy perhaps being realized flow over that first moment of our worlds colliding.

I try to be both more modest and inviting. "Oh hey, thought I was going to be alone in my thoughts and perspiration tonight, please join me" I drape my towel over my lap and wave to the small section of the bench next to me. "I was about to put some more water on the rocks".

As you sit I stand up leaving my towel behind and lean over to use the dipper to pour more water over the hot rocks, producing a thick cloud of steam that swirls around us and hugs us both in a shroud of wet warmth and surreal male intimacy.

Returning to my seat I drink in your virile hot body, you feel both powerful and innocent at the same time. I can see from your expression you're not sure what happens next and being alone with a naked man in a sauna isn't normal for you.

"Hi I'm Jason," putting my fist out to make 1st contact, "don't let me disturb you if you're just looking to relax and enjoy the steam, I was just thinking it would be nice to have some... company tonight... just before you stepped in."

Sitting again my cock back on display now even more clearly aroused. I see you glance down. I watch your body through the steam and I see you adjust your towel unconsciously and I sense a hint of nerves and anxiousness, behind your smile as you introduce yourself.

For a moment it is, as if time stands still waiting to see where this chance encounter might take us.

I decided to go for it.

I pivot towards you. Our legs touch.

I reach out and place my hand on your thigh just below where your towel still covers you. The steam settles as it blends with our perspiration and water droplets stream off my skin and trickle down my chest to drip onto my crotch.

I lean forward and gaze into your eyes. "I couldn't help but notice what a world class body you have, I hope you don't mind me saying this but you are an incredibly handsome and sexually attractive young man." My hand softly rubbing your inner thigh.

I wait to see how you respond to my none too subtle advance.

The look in your eyes is a mixture of anxiety and confusion with a hint of curiosity and lust. I can work with that, With a smile I ask a few easy questions, "Any plans for after this?" I get a head shake, no. "Would you like to find somewhere private and alone to talk?" While asking, my hand glides up your inner thigh toward your clearly bulging crotch. This time I see you swallow and nod.

The lust in your eyes is much more apparent as I see that my invitation to get alone is definitely what you want. To be sure my intention is clear I gently fondle your balls and make contact with your throbbing cock, when I suggest, "Let's go up to my suite and we can enjoy a drink and talk."

The slight surprise and spark of pleasure on your face as I touch your cock and then the lowering of your lids as I stroke you just a bit, signals all of this is both new and yet very seductive and you are not being forced to explore your curiosity.

Both of us are covered in perspiration as we stand I wrap my towel around my waist. I stand behind you and with my lips near the back of your neck and I whisper. "Let's get alone. I have the penthouse suite on the 48th floor. There is a private elevator just to the right where we can go up without being seen."

I reach around and pull you against me, my hand on your abs. "Butterflies are natural when you are excited to try something new"

As the blast of cool outside air hits us and we walk toward the elevator I can sense a new curiosity and the chemistry between us is palpable. Yet, as you look at me in the elevator I can sense your mind is spinning and your nerves are on edge. I smile and assure you this is your night and you are always in control just, "Ask for what you want."

The elevator lets out into my palatial suite. The views from the balcony are stunning and the big screen TV is on the ALT porn channel but nothing is playing. I grab us both luxurious robes and offer you a drink and point to the vapes and edibles on the coffee table.

I see your breathing easier but still not relaxed enough to sit. I bring you the drink and I again reach around from behind to put it in your hand. My body near yours I propose a toast, "To a night of pleasure and creating amazing life memories."

As we finish sipping our mouths are inches apart, I lean forward to bring my lips to yours. I am delighted and a bit surprised by the intensity of your response as we engage and your tongue tells me just how you want to be with me tonight.

We set down our drinks and make out for a few minutes. I open our robes so our bodies touch. When our cocks touched I felt like you were going suck my tongue into your throat... feeling you grind against me and kiss me hard, reassuring me I wasn't going to be coercing you into anything tonight.

I guide you into the uber spa-like bath with a rain shower with dual shower heads and steam. As we step naked into hot spray my hands lather up your body and we continue to make out as your hands explore my body as we feel the lust and passion building.

Our cocks glide together and your chest against mine as my hands caress your ass.

I kiss your neck and I feel your heartbeat matching mine. Our breathing becomes one and we start the journey of losing ourselves in each other. I move to stand behind you and my chest is at your back and my hands worship your chest and abs.

The throbbing of my shaft buried between your ass cheeks as my hands lather your heavy balls and cock.

I kiss the back of your neck and begin to guide you with my voice to be in your body to feel our sexual energy and desires merging. I stroke and worship you with my touch as I catalog your amazing attributes, your hard abs, strong pelvis, amazing chest, your massive shaft and impressive ball sack, your amazing chest and delicious nipples.

Turning you toward me I begin edging your entire body as I suck on your hardening nipples as my fingers work their magic on your hot ass.