Curious About Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy returns to his local cruising spot for some more fun.
1.7k words
4.48
8.5k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back at the park bathroom again. It was my second time there in three days. Ever since my first visit, I've been coming back every other day. Sometimes I would get lucky and someone who wanted to be serviced or wanted to service would show up and enter the stall next to mine. That first time was about six years ago and everyday since, I've wanted cock more and more. The local parks department made it a little more difficult about a year after my first encounter here. Someone had gotten wise as to what was going on here and patched up the gloryhole, unfortunately. I manage though.

This particular evening, I was sitting on the toilet in my normal stall with all of my clothes on the floor in front of me. My dick was hard and slick with precum in my hand and I was taking my sweet time stroking it, waiting for someone to open the stall next to mine. I had been sitting there jerking off for a while. The sun was still out when I came in. It had almost certainly gone down by now. I was just about to finish up and get dressed to leave disappointed when I heard the door open and feet shuffling across the floor to the neighboring stall.

If my cock could have gotten harder, it would have. No one comes into this bathroom this late if unless they want to give someone a load of cum. I heard the door of the stall open and then close. Then I heard the familiar sound of a zipper being unzipped. Looking under the wall of the stall, I saw the feet turn around to face the door and then saw them promptly covered up as his pants were dropped to the floor. I reached my foot out to where it was barely on his side of the wall and tapped the floor a couple of times. He did the same. Once I saw his tap, I stood up and then got down on my knees in front of the gap between the floor and wall then stuck my six inch erect dick under the wall and into his stall.

It took a few seconds for him to do anything. Then I finally felt a hand wrap itself around my my dick. He stroked back and forth causing more and more precum to be released, but into his hand this time. I could tell he was still standing so I stuck my hand under and motioned for him to put his cock in it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to jerk it and suck it and let it fuck me. I also wanted him to do all of those things for me as well though, so I didn't push my luck.

After some time, he seemed to relax and decided he wanted his dick played with too so he accepted my invitation. I heard him moan as my hand closed around his hard penis. It was still completely on his side of the wall, so I couldn't see it, but it felt like it was at least eight inches long. I wanted to see it so bad that I started to gently pull him towards me by his cock head. Once the entirety of his penis was on my side of the wall, I could tell that I was correct in my assumption of the his length. I had never seen a dick as long as this guy's was before.

I quickly returned to gently stroking it once I acknowledged my realization. This realization had me got me so turned on that I immediately felt the familiar tingling sensation in my balls telling me that I was about to cum. I didn't say anything, but just let it happen. I couldn't see but, as I grunted and released my load, it felt massive. I had to have covered his hand in sticky, white semen. There was no question of it.

As I was coming down from my orgasm, I pulled my cock out of his hand and he tried to do the same, but I stopped him. I wanted his in my mouth now. I bent over and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick. As I did this, I heard him say, "Oh fuck. I didn't expect that."

While I was sucking on this monster of a cock that came under the stall, I reached underneath me and grabbed my own softening dick. Cum was still dripping from the end of it as I bobbed my head forward and back bringing more of his salty precum out onto my tongue. This was just the type of person I was hoping would walk in as I was sitting by myself a few minutes ago.

I felt my own penis start to stiffen up again and let go of it. With my right hand now free and my left holding me up, I reached up and grabbed the shaft of his cock and started jerking this stranger off into my eagerly waiting mouth. After just a few minutes of this, I heard a knock on his side of the stall wall and felt him start to tense up. Within seconds, my mouth was flooded with his thick, hot cum. I heard a loud moan as shot after shot of semen landed on my tongue only to be quickly swallowed. It tasted so good.

After a few seconds he pulled his dick out of my mouth and back to his side of the wall and I saw him stand up. I was sad to see it go. It was one of the best cocks that I had encountered here so far. I grabbed my own cock and started to stand up as well to start jerking off again and relieve myself of this new erection when I noticed that he wasn't pulling his pants up, but turning around. A few seconds after that I saw him get back down on his knees facing away from me and start to work his naked butt back towards me.

"Please fuck me," I heard him say in a desperate voice. It was almost as if he needed it rather than wanted it, and I was all too happy to oblige.

I had come prepared for a fucking, whether I was receiving or giving. I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out a small bottle of sexual lubricant that I usually brought with me on my excursions into this bathroom. I squeezed a little bit onto my erection and spread it around, getting it nice and coated. Then I inched forward toward the exposed hole in front of me and placed my tip at the entrance of it. When I did this I heard an audible gasp, probably from the coldness of the lube. I waited for him to get used to it there and then started to gently push into him.

He was extremely tight. If he'd done this before, it wasn't very often. As I kept pushing, that initial gasp was all I had heard from him, though. He wanted this enough that he was already enjoying it. I would push it a little and then wait. Then I would push again and wait. I repeated this process until the length of my penis was inside his ass and my groin was making contact with his cheeks. I held it there for what seemed like an eternity. Partially so he could get used to the feeling of my whole cock inside of him before I started fucking him in earnest, but mostly because I was already about to cum and didn't want to too soon.

Once it seemed that he had adjusted to it, I started to pull back out slowly. I withdrew until just the head of my cock remained inside him and then pushed back in just a little bit faster than I had pulled out. After that it was a repetitive yet euphoric process of pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting back inside him ever so slightly faster than before. I was quickly beginning to realize that, not only was he the best cock I had ever sucked here, but he was also the best hole I had ever fucked here.

After a while, it seemed he was unable to remain quiet anymore. Who could blame him with the stimulation his prostate must have been receiving. With each thrust in, I could hear him moan and with each withdrawal I could hear his heavy desirous breathing. Wanting to give him as much pleasure as his asshole was giving me just now, as I thrust in the next time, I reached underneath him and grabbed his shaft again. It was leaking precum again and I started jerking it in time with each of my thrusts.

Not long after I started jerking him, I felt his cock tense and start to jerk. As it did, his asshole tensed around my dick. It felt as though it were rippling against my shaft as he unloaded his balls onto the floor below him. His hole was milking my cock and I let it. It felt as though I emptied a gallon worth of cum into his rectum. In reality, it definitely wasn't that mush after having already cum fifteen or twenty minutes before this. As I started cumming, I thrust in as deeply as possible, rubbing his prostate on the way in and held it there. I heard his loud, lengthy moan as I did this and drained myself inside him.

We stayed there like that for what felt like an hour, but was probably only minutes. He was the first to move, pulling his now flaccid cock out of my hand and standing up as he pulled his pants up. My legs were slightly shaky, but I too stood up. Of course I needed to fully dress myself since I was naked.

As I reached down to pick up my pants I heard him say, "Same time next week?"

To which I responded, "As long as I get to feel that dick in my ass next time."