Orgy in the Park

Story Info
The time I got fucked all night in the park.
1.2k words
4.56
22.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers

I really like public sex. I love to watch, and I love to be watched. One evening after sunset, I decided to head over to the park where I've had luck before. I wore my short running shorts and no underwear for easy access to my hole. When I got to the park, I took my shirt off and put it over my shoulder. I started walking around the dirt paths which is where most of the cruising happened. Feeling extra horny, I pulled the legs of my shorts up into my ass crack, so I could show off my cheeks.

After a few minutes of walking, I saw another guy headed my way coming in the opposite direction. My cock started to get hard in anticipation. As I kept walking toward him, I saw him step behind a large tree and began to wonder if he was there looking or not. When I started walking past the tree, I saw him there taking a piss. His cock was fully visible to me. It looked thick with a full bush. As he pissed, he gave me a look and a head nod. I turned around, bent over, and showed him my ass cheeks.

He finished pissing, shook his cock, and came over to give my ass cheeks a nice squeeze. It didn't take long for me to start grabbing at his thick hairy cock. He put his arms around me, and I started grinding my ass against his semi-hard dick. As I felt him getting harder, I dropped to my knees and started sucking him off. He put his hands on the back of my head and I started to suck him deeper. The tip of his cock tickled my throat and I loved it. He started moaning and groaning, and I told him to fuck my face. As he pumped his cock into my throat, we started hearing footsteps not too far away. We slowed down when I saw another guy approaching. He looked down at me and I just kept sucking him and told him I didn't care.

As the other guy passed us, he felt up my exposed ass cheeks and I started moving my ass back and forth to let him know I liked it. I started slapping the first guy's dick against my tongue and face, not wanting him to cum too fast. I didn't notice this at first, but the second guy pulled his cock out and the first guy told me to start sucking him. I turned around to suck the other guy off and the first guy pulled down my shorts and started eating my ass. I don't know why but whenever my asshole is being fingered, licked, or fucked, I turn into a crazy horny slut. When my ass got really wet, I told him to fuck me as I kept sucking the other guy's cock. He slid his cock into my ass, and I put the other guy's hands on the back of my head and told him to fuck my face. I loved being filled up from both ends and how dirty and horny it made me feel.

Not long after, we heard even more footsteps and I told them both to please keep going and not to stop no matter what. This time, two guys walked up to a clear view of me getting fucked from both ends. The guy I was sucking asked one of them if they wanted to fuck his ass while I sucked him. He agreed, and the other guy started jerking off while he watched the other four of us have our fuckfest. Not long after, the first guy let out a loud groan and shot his thick load up into my ass. He gave my ass a spank and let out a deep breath. I then motioned to the last guy jerking off asking if he wanted a turn in my ass. He nodded, and I loved that I got to keep taking it from both ends. The second fuck started to feel better than the first since all that creamy cum lubed up my asshole good.

In the next few minutes, one, then two, then three, then four, then five guys came along. They started just by watching, then they began to engage in their own fuckfest as well. Two of them started jerking each other off while two others started fucking. In the heat of the moment, I started moaning really loudly and the guy fucking my ass started to pound me harder. I was in fucking ecstasy. It didn't take long before I got his creamy load up my ass too. After he finished, one of the other guys came over and asked if he could get a turn too. Of course, I said yes. As he started pumping me, some more guys came over. I guess they heard me moaning. At one point, I counted 13 guys including me. This is the point when I noticed it had broken out into a hot ass orgy. Cock sucking, ass licking, ass fucking, jerking, fingering, etc.

I got loads in my mouth, loads in my ass, on my back, and on my face. Guys came and went and all in all, it lasted around 8 hours until 5 am. There was so much cum in my fucking ass, you could hear it squishing around every time I took a step. I tried to hurry home before the sun came up and randos could easily see what I'd been up to. As I got closer to the park exit, I saw this sitting on a rock jerking his dick. He smiled at me and stood up. Of course, my slutty ass couldn't refuse. I started sucking him, and he put his hand on my ass which was now covered by my cum-soaked shorts.

He pulled down my shorts and slid a finger in my cummy ass. "Damn slut! You've been busy haven't you?" he said. I just smiled and kept sucking him. He then slid two more fingers up my cum-filled butt and fingered me while I sucked him. Then he said, "Here. My friend's coming." I looked behind as there was his friend walking toward us.

"Hey Dan, I found a nice dirty slut for us," he said. Dan put his arms around me and started kissing my neck.

"You want another load, slut?" the first guy said. Of course, I said yes.

Dan undid his pants and slid his nice hard cock into my wet butthole. My ass was so wet, he was really able to give me a nice deep pounding. As Dan was fucking me, I felt his friend shoot a nice load all over my face. I licked my lips and smiled. As I started to stand up a bit, Dan pulled my body back into his and fucked a nice hot load into me. I smiled thinking about all the dirty shit I get myself into. As I started to pull up my shorts, Dan said, "Not yet, slut." He told me to bend over a nearby rock and said he wanted to watch me push all the cum out of my ass. I began pushing the loads out and my asshole started farting like crazy. After I pushed out a fuckload of cum, Dan stuck his finger in my asshole one last time, and told me how much he fucking loves dirty sluts like me.

Let me know if you guys like this story and if you want more!

jchris983
jchris983
19 Followers