Curious Couple Wishes Overdone at H

Story Info
Couple went to check on black cocks for the wife.
897 words
3.72
13.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had gone there because she wanted to see some live black big cocks. I wanted to be there to see her; I would not have missed something like this.

We went to that nude beach, she wearing the skimpiest bottom of a string thong, and no bra. Hand in hand, we went chitchatting with the black guys with the biggest cocks we could find. But Carmen was sort of disappointed, as she likes well fit men. The cocks were great, but the guys sucked (in her words), too fat, too ugly, too old.

As we walked along, I was half hard and oozing; my wife's hand kept shaking slightly and, as she pointed it to me, her lubrication was riding her inner thighs, which she masked every once in a while by applying suntan over it. She warned that she was so horny by the exposure, her feeling the stares on her, her small buttocks wiggling, and the string tickling her butthole, that she feared to have an orgasm any minute.

We were walking hand in hand, and suddenly she crushed my hand. "There" she whispered, signaling two guys at the end of the beach, close to the bushes in the back of it. As we walked towards them, it was as if they had read our minds: they stood up and began smearing suntan over themselves as they began making small chat.

My wife was shaking. The guys were very good looking, sporty and strong in their forties. And with large cocks that they took the time to smear suntan as well. Actually, one of the guys had an enormous cock (whom I baptized later as Cock Zilla), and they both were not oiling themselves, but merely stroking in front of Carmen. She had already lost her composture, and was hypnotized looking Cockzilla's dick as he slowly stroked it for her, looking at her mommy breasts. Her jaw had dropped, and she was hooked staring it.

So CZ grabbed her free hand, and pulled her into a small shed in the bushes behind them, carrying me on tow by her other hand. There, he proceeded to wrap her hand around his oiled cock and held it there, whilst he grabbed her other hand from my grip, and wrapped it on the rest of his gigantic penis. Holding both Carmen's hands, he began humping them as if fucking, and very soon he needn't to hold her no more, because she was enthusiastically stroking him as he pumped.

He leaned to her breast, and as he sucked one nipple, he slid his hand to her thong, pushing the elastic aside up front, and inserting his middle finger in her.

Carmen jolted, shrieked, jumped, and began shaking her pelivis as if fucking. I watched as he began orgasming out of control, around that dude's big finger. I simply came all over the place, in spontaneous orgasm, not barely touching my stiffest 7' dick.

The other guy had come behind my wife, and was steadying her from the rear, and as she shook, he pulled aside the string on her butt, and replaced with his cock his buddy's finger.

Carmen gave another series of grunts, and the black stud began fucking her standing up, without any mercy. Just like a horny dog he took her and came inside her (condoms? ha) in less than a minute while she kept climaxing in a continuous orgasm.

This guy released her to the floor when he emptied in her. I saw his enormous cock still hard and oozing when he lowered her to the floor leaving her on fours. CZ swiftly came around, kneeled behind her and pushed his big knob to her entrance. I was unable to stop him, I was frozen, though I knew for sure that the guy would not fit.

But he knew his thing. No doubt, they had played this number before, as the load of the first man had my wife completely lubricated. That, plus her total ravishing due to pleasure, made it possible that CZ went inserting his incredible cock in her, so in five or six successive strokes he was half length in Carmen, tipping in her core.

He fucked her fast and deep, just like the other guy. They pumped her wild, making her orgasm again and -wonder- making me orgasm again, no touching at all. Carmen says that watching me cumm like this looking at her, sent her over her last climax.

As soon as CZ had unloaded in Carmen, he stood up, they fetched their gear and fled, telling us to do the same for the beach patrol could have spotted and be coming to bust us.

So I wrapped our towels around Carmen, and fetched her on my arms to our car, as she was unable to walk due to she was having small orgasms one after the other. In the car in the route to the hotel, she had some few more climaxes.

When we showered, she kept oozin the cumm, and she was sore. Actually she was sore for the next week, that we could not do a thing. She also would leak pee for three days if she would cough or laugh. Lucky we did not get a STD. Carmen is neutered, so baby was not an issue.

This happened in Haulover Beach, Miami, on winter 2015