Curious Daydreams to Real Hard Cock

Story Info
I get my cock sucked by my neighbor, surprise #1.
2.7k words
4.67
26.1k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers

Curious Daydreams to Real Cock!

-Beginning-

It was a Friday. My wife of 40 years had just left to visit family for the weekend, so I was looking forward to some alone time to do some stuff for just me. I know it's selfish, but as much time as we spend together, it was badly needed.

-Background-

My wife and I are not unlike most couples our age, 68-66. Unfortunately, her sex drive is little to nothing. But hers has really never been high. She doesn't think she is sexy. Never has. So I've always tried everything to enhance our sexual relationship. And we actually do still have sex. But very infrequently - once a month, if I'm lucky.

This all is a good segue into why I wrote this story. I fortunately have a higher sex drive. So as you can imagine, I'm constantly reading Lit stories, looking at porn, visiting chat rooms.

I'm the same as most str8 guys my age, not going to jeopardize my marriage by having an affair. So everything I do is most discreet. I look at a lot of gifs and videos of cocks being sucked and deepthroated. It seems I'm more and more curious and I believe I have a cock fetish. I have no desire to have a relationship with, kiss, cuddle or embrace another guy.

But, yes you knew it was coming, the cock itself is a world of it's own. Yes I am constantly drawn to cock. I play with my cock every chance I get. If the wife goes to the store or hairdresser, I'm jacking off and 99% of time I'm eating my own cum in a drink or in a table spoon directly into my mouth.

-Perversion-

I'm a super visual person. So I'm constantly looking at porn of all types. Deepthroat, blowjob, milf, cocksucking, straight, bicurious, bisexual, and yes gay. I am completely enamored with cock. Any type, size, cut, uncut, literally any kind of cock. I love playing with my cock so yes any cock is most interesting to me.

-Story Begins-

The door bell rings. It's my next door neighbor Joe. I don't know him well, just some very superficial passing talk.

So I open the door, "Hey Joe, how's it going."

Joe says, "Do you have a minute? I have something I wanted to ask you about."

I say, "Sure Joe come on in, make yourself at home, have a seat. What's on your mind?"

He pauses for a minute then says, "Well...not sure exactly how to say this..."

I could tell he really had something troubling him. I was more than curious myself.

Then he said, "Monday I stopped by to check to see if you had a circular saw I could use for a bit."

"I'm sorry Joe, I must have missed you."

"We'll...yes and no." He said.

Now I'm really confused. "Not sure what you mean, Joe?" Then he dropped something life changing on me, I had never imagined. Joe pauses again. Now I'm completely puzzled and quiet concerned.

"Well Ray...I never even touched the door bell."

"Why, Joe", I asked.

"I could see right through the window in the top of the door."

"Not sure what your getting at, Joe."

"When I saw you kneeling in front of your recliner naked from the waste down, jacking your hard cock in your hand saying 'Suck it, suck my hard cock!' then I knew you obviously were watching a video or tv show with porn of some type."

"I stepped back to make sure you didn't see me, but I couldn't take my eyes off you're passionate self hand job on your hard uncut cock. I was mesmerized, getting horny and semi hard on your front porch. Yes, I thought of leaving but I couldn't take my eyes away. I kept glancing in the window, acting like I was waiting for you to come to the door."

"Yes, I was waiting for you to cum alright, I actually had to reach down and make an attempt to push my growing cock down in my pants. This was amazing. I could not leave. Then I saw you reach for what looked like a spoon."

"You held it as steady as possible. Then I watched as you shot your first sperm from your cock. Then another and another till the table spoon was close to full. Then the unexpected happened."

"I watched you gather yourself for a moment. Then you quickly brought the spoon to your mouth, filling your mouth with your own fresh hot sperm. Then I watched you swallow it all."

"I quickly turned and walked away from the door and back home to gather my thoughts. I was completely disoriented as to the act that I had just witnessed without intention."

"Wow," was all I could think, after listening to Joe's description of exactly what had taken place Monday morning.

My mind was stirring, wondering how do I respond. Why is he here telling me this. It was almost an out of body experience.

All I could think of was exactly the words that came from my mouth. "Joe...I'm so sorry you had to see that."

But then he said, "Not me, Ray, I'm not sorry. It's the most enjoyment I have experienced in a long time."

"Really?", Was all I could get out.

He continued "I've actually jacked off every day this week to the vision of you jacking off and eating your cum. It's the most fun I've had in a long long time."

"My wife and I rarely have sex and when we do it's almost like she's not even there. I needed to tell you this because I wasn't sure if you may be in a similar situation since I saw what I saw."

"Well, Joe, You are right, I am constantly daydreaming curiously about every possible way to make myself cum."

Joe says, "I wasn't sure, but hoping we might be able to get together, occasionally to do it together, maybe."

Amazing. This is the exact thing I had fantasized about so many times. Having someone close by to explore with.

So I spoke up "Unfortunately the wife and I spend most of our waking hours together. I jack off every time we're apart. Which is when she's going to the grocery store or Walmart or hairdresser."

"But I I'm totally alone this weekend, she just left visiting her family till Sunday."

Joe says, " Me too. My wife and son are gone til Monday."

So we talked for over an hour about things we liked and didn't like. The need for complete discretion. We both agreed neither are interested in any type of relationship.

It is amazing how our thought process was so similar. We agreed we would watch some porn and take things very slow, maybe watch each other jack off.

So I asked if he wanted to freshen up first. He said yes.

So we both went to the bathroom. I was getting nervous. Was I really going to do this? Was it safe? Then I was washing up, cleaning my cock and balls and getting semi hard in the process.

I decided to just put my athletic shorts on with a T shirt and no underwear. I was now getting excited to see his cock. I got out one of my favorite porn dvds, "Mothers teaching daughters to suck cock." I like it cause it's got lots of hard cock in it. I askee him if he was good with it.

He said sure. I think I could have brought out anything and he would be fine.

Our combined excitement was felt for sure. I told him to make him self at home. Relax and do anything he wanted.

Once the porn started, we actually both started talking about the cocks we saw just to lighten the tension. He was in one chair, I in another. I noticed he started to push his bulging cock down a little. We kept looking at our bulges.

I know it was a stretch but, I asked if he wanted me to help him remove his shorts.

"Only if you're okay with it."

I said yes. His were athletic shorts too so I reached for the waste band as he raised his hips to let me easily pull them to his feet.

As I removed them I couldn't take my eyes off his growing, obviously about 7", awesome looking cock. He was completely shaved smooth, balls and all.

Like myself. I keep mine shaved because I like the feel of my cock and balls smooth. After removing his shorts, I felt the need to remove mine so he would have the opportunity to see my 6-1/2" uncut cock for himself.

He had no issues at all. Of course not, he had already seen my cock. I think, like myself, he was so anxious and excited anything was okay.

I'm still having a hard time believing I'm in a room with another guy and our cocks are in full view and growing by the minute.

I'm so horny it's sort of taking my breath away. We both played with our own cocks for a bit. Not sure if it was the adrenaline, hormones, or passionate cock fetish, but I felt compelled to say "Would you like some help with that cock?"

He said quickly, "I would definitely entertain that idea!"

It was like I was being lead by something deep inside. I stood from my chair, reached for a pillow from the couch, ask Joe to move himself from the chair to where his hips were at the edge of the ottoman. I gave him the pillow to put under his head, so he had a great view of my intentions. I got another pillow and placed it on the floor between his legs. I moved myself to kneeling on the pillow with complete access to Joe's beautiful cock and balls.

I could tell the anticipation was all over his face. Now his cock and balls are so close that I can smell the sweet scent of cock. I have some coconut oil I've been using on myself. I take some and slowly begin to lube his cock. I'm so horny that my hands are shaking. The soft and hardness of his meat is almost more than I can handle.

I'm not even believing what is happening. Am I daydreaming again? No, this real cock within a foot of my face. My cock desire wants so much to take his hard cock in my mouth and just start sucking. But I'm so scared that my hands are on another guy's dick. I'm shaking as I begin to get a rhythm stroking his beautiful cock.

He's starting to loosen up a little as well. He starts to show signs of enjoying my efforts. I continue with one hand on his glowing cock and begin to tickle and caress his balls with my other hand. Now I'm getting some distinct moans of pleasure, which puts me at ease a little.

My enjoyment is through the roof. I can't get this smile off my face. Being so close to a real cock has my own cock so hard.

I ask Joe if he likes it.

He says "I don't know how much of this I can take."

So I reach down with my tongue and bathe his balls.

"OMG man that's awesome! Please don't stop!"

It is so hot knowing what I'm doing is giving Joe so much pleasure. His cock is oozing with precum.

"What if I did this?", I asked. Then I dragged my tongue slowly up his balls, up his pulsing cock, moving my tongue side to side as I move upward. His body is tense. I get to the head and move my tongue side to side underneath his cock head.

He yells, "I'm cumming, oh man I'm cumming!"

I run my tongue up and down his shaft as he shoots rope after rope of white sperm on his belly and chest.

I keep milking his pulsing cock over and over till he begins to laugh saying, "OMG that's the best thing that's happened to me in years, man. You are my favorite neighbor."

"Hang on!" I tell him. "I'll get you a towel!"

When I get back with the towel he is raking the sperm up with his fingers and placing it on his tongue looking me directly in my eyes. I watch him do this till it's gone.

I start to take the towel and wipe the little left off, but get back on my knees and lean in and begin to clean his belly with my tongue. Not much left but we were both so unbelievably hot seeing each other tasting his cum.

"Now neighbor it's your turn.", he said.

He had me swap places. Now he's on his knees between my legs. I don't think my cock has ever been this hard. It's so hard my purple cock head is completely out of my foreskin.

My mind is reeling. I'm watching someone focus on my cock and balls. It feels so good. Instead of using the coconut oil, he raises his head up and spits on my cock. Now he's above my cock letting spit drizzle down on my cockhead.

I'm completely in a trance. "Is this real?" I keep saying to myself. Oh it feels so good. Watching someone enjoying the cock I have played with constantly all my life is so hot. I'm starting to shake again. I try to breath and calm myself.

I'm a very visual person, so seeing this happening is surreal. He's jacking me off with moisture from his mouth. He leans in and begins to lick my balls. I'm euphoric. Just can't believe this is happening.

I speak up. "Joe, I'm really not going to last long. You are so good at this." Ummhumm is all I hear. Just watching him stroking my cock and licking my balls is amazing.

"What if I did this?", I hear him say.

As I open my eyes, his lips are in a kiss on my cockhead. His lips are so warm. He's looking me in the eyes as his fingers have replaced his tongue on my balls.

My mouth is standing open as we look into each other's eyes. He's moving his lips all around the head. He's looking me in the eye, his lips begin to slowly take in the head, moving slowly as my cock disappears into his warm mouth.

His nose is buried into my belly. He holds it there as my balls are filling up with hot sperm. He returns to a kiss on the tip of my cock.

"I'm cumming Joe, I'm cumming." Then he deepthroats my entire cock as I begin to spray his throat.

OMG, this is more than I can handle. I never dreamed he would do that. His mouth is so warm and soft. I screamed. "Suck my cock! Suck my cock!" My whole body Is in motion. My brain is a cloud. I can't even think of where I am. He's draining my balls. He's sucking my dick and swallowing my cum.

He has got to have done this before, I tell myself. That's not just a blowjob. He deepthroated my whole cock and swallowed my cum in one complete motion.

What an amazing blowjob. I cum more than I have in years. Joe's my favorite neighbor too.

"Joe," I ask, "You have done this before haven't you?"

He admitted, "Yes, but it's been 30 or more years since. I had a friend in college and we had a mutual agreement to suck each other's cocks. We both learned to deepthroat so we could do it with no clean up. That way we could suck each other anywhere anytime with no mess."

"Joe you're a hell of a cocksucker. I have a lot to learn to catch up with you. But I'm willing to try."

I'm thinking to myself...now I want to tease him then suck his cock swallowing his load. I'm still hot.

Settle down you want a be cocksucking slut. Ummmmhuuuum, Im thinking to myself.

Can't wait to see what the night brings. I'm so horny for real cock. I am completely in awe of what has happened and anticipation for what's next.

Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers