All Comments on 'Curious Daydreams to Real Hard Cock'

by Rayjay507

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
phallustinephallustine6 months ago

You've got me completely in awe, and hungry for more. Please continue.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Well RJ, judging by how hard my cock is right now, it looks like you hit the mark first time out. I can't wait to see what the night brings either. Looks like being a good neighbor has a whole new meaning here. ;-)

THunder256THunder2566 months ago

Great story! I was hard as a rock, can't wait for the sequel

Timeless13579Timeless135796 months ago

So many of us have fantasized about having a friendly neighbor. This story makes the daydream come to life!

AardieAardie6 months ago

Pretty careless to be seen from his front porch. I guess he wanted to be seen.

510mike510mike6 months ago

Being neighborly has its benefits! What's next?

photoguy17photoguy176 months ago

Fantastic. I've never been able to pull the trigger on a similar "wife out of town" situation because of having to include a stranger. Can't imagine having a buddy to enjoy times like this with.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just how I imagine my neighbor helping me out. As if I was there sucking your hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story i have wanted to do the very same thing for the longest time. Just thinking about it has me Hard wanting to suck a hard Cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two mature husbands helping each other. This story takes me back to the first time I took my neighbor's cock in my mouth, in his garage. I sucked him as though I had been doing it all of my life.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuy6 months ago

Very good start. Looking forwards to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great story. I have the same interests but would never proactively seek out a cock to suck. But if this scenario were to happen, I'd be on my knees in a heartbeat

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, well written and a realistic scenario. Got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My neighbor and I use to suck each other but then he moved away. Some years later I was out for a ride on my Harley mad at the wife and another guy came to the parking lot on his bike. We talked and he asked me to follow him to a place he new was private. So we got there he said he would suck my cock if I would suck him also. We dropped our pants and went right to it. We both came in each other's mouth way to quick. He was so scared we might get caught he left before I got his name or his number. It was so good I went home and told her to get out that I found something I liked better than her. Now I'm married again for 42 years and still need to suck cock because she doesn't want sex anymore. Still horny for dick in Virginia.

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

Fun, simple, and direct. Hot. Well written, thanks! It seems this scenario plays out much more frequently around the world than most people realise amongst men who consider themselves straight

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, wonderfully direct and very fun to read and enjoy. My wife and I have several gay couples that we socialize with in our small New England town. I’m trying to become more assertive socially with these men and have intense fantasies of my wife watching me suck their cocks. I’m also sure that this desire for cock is common among straight men who have been married for years..Hope you write more stories, especially about straight men jerking and eating..

JT

Rayjay507Rayjay5073 months agoAuthor

Just wanted the thank you for reading my story. It is very fulfilling to hear some of your comments. Some get my cock hard as well. Thank you for your support.

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

Love story would be happy with a neighbour like this to be with from time to time

Love to wear my panties for him

DorcDorc3 months ago

Wish I had a neighbor like that. I usually take advantage of private time as well. One day maybe my neighbor needs a saw!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting story line, definitely look forward to the follow up. I too have been married for a while (we're both in our 60s) and our sex life has waned. Fortunately for me, unlike some of those commenting here I don't have to wait for the wife to leave to run errands to get off. She will watch as I jerk off, just last week she watched in fascination as I was edging myself and got a stream of cum running down the head of my cock which I scooped up with a finger and promptly put in my mouth. She's seen me taste my pre-cum before but not actual cum. She was even more interested when I did it a second time. In the past I've tried to get her kiss me with a mouth full of cum, which she did, but she didn't pass any of it to me. On more than one occasion she even lent me a helping hand or mouth while i was jerking off. Some times she just takes over all together. I can't say I wouldn't be open to experimenting and letting her observe that too if she wanted to watch. She has told me previously that she has had fantasies of threesomes and that her fantasies aren't always two women and a man. I tried to push for more details but she wouldn't elaborate any further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRayjay507@Rayjay507
68 mwm bicurious, my wife wants to watch me suck cock. We have role play to this for last six years. She has me more than curious. She has me ready for first. I crave cock now!