Curious Daydreams to Real Hard Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of neighbors enjoying exploring cocks together.
980 words
4.61
8.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers

Here I am sitting in my bathroom reflecting on all that has taken place in the last few hours. Flushed with guilt and fear, while being totally enamored with the thought of Joe's real cock.

I have thought about cocks, cocksucking and eating cum in my daydreams for so long I feel safe right now. The fear and guilt will not dominate my thoughts.

All I can think of now is the site of Joe's real cock. Okay enough of my own mind games. Let's get out here and get some lunch.

I walk into the living room expecting Joe to be ready for lunch. I noticed the porn video is still running. Closer I get, I see Joe still naked, hard cock in hand, slowly stroking. I can't take my eyes off of the scene. I feel my dick getting rigid. I'm starting to shake again. Maybe it's the adrenaline, maybe it's the pure lust I feel when I see a real dick so close to me.

I walk closer. He and I lock eyes. I can see the lust in his eyes. My dick is rock hard in my shorts. I put both hands on the arms of the chair holding myself directly over his gorgeous meat. We're looking in each others eyes as I lean down and lick precum from the tip of his cockhead. He closes his eyes as I put my lips around his shining prick.

Joe's dick taste so damn good. I begin to simply make it with his cock. Moving my lips around the purple head, licking and sucking on sweet cock.

I have dreamed about this so many times. He's moaning with pleasure. Just knowing I have complete control of another man simply by what I'm doing with my mouth is keeping my cock at complete attention in my shorts.

I begin to ease my head down taking a little more every time. I can now feel his head reaching the entrance to my throat. Joe's cock pulses every time I move up and down nearing my throat. I come completely off his dick and say "Joe how do you like it?". Joe says " Fuck man it's amazing! Take it in your throat, I need to cum!". "Push it down, Joe", I say as I take the length to my throat entrance.

Joe now understands what I mean, now taking my head with both hands, pushing me completely into his belly. I can feel it push into my throat. Joe begins throat fucking me up and down. I'm so enjoying having every inch of his beautiful dick penetrating my lips. I never want this to end. Fuck my throat, I'm saying to myself. Fuck it! I feel him stop all of a sudden, saying "I'm cumming Ray, I'm cumming down your fucking throat!"

He holds my head with both hands as he shoots his whole load of hot sperm in me. He then removed his hands, OMG, thats the best fucking blowjob I've ever had. I'm slowly coming off his deflating cock, milking and cleaning every drop of his hot seed.

I know I have enjoyed eating my own cum for the last five years, but there's nothing like getting a load directly from a real cock. I'm so proud, my years of practicing deepthroat on our 7.5" lifelike dildo finally paid off.

Joe has raised up out of the chair and pulled my shorts to the floor. He reaches for my hands and places them on my ass cheeks holding them there and squeezing my ass with his hands over mine. He then inhales the length of my cock into his throat holding it there as I moan loudly. OMG, Joe!

I can feel my hard dick pulsing while he seems to swallow my cock deeper into his warm neck. I'm getting weak. Losing all presence of mind. Joe's pulling on my ass as he takes every inch, then coming completely out of his mouth, then back down. It's driving me crazy. I can feel my balls filling up with sperm. OMG, Joe, I'm getting close. I'm ready to cum. Joe, pulls off my cock. Places my right hand on my hard cock, my left hand on my balls and says " Where do you want to cum? In my mouth or on my face?".

All the time my wife and I have been together, I've always wanted to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my load. Joe and I have been together a few hours, he's going to make my wish come true.

I want to cum in your mouth Joe and watch you swallow it all. He said jack it off in my mouth big boy. I began jacking my meat tickling my balls. I watch the first shot go directly onto his waiting tongue with mouth wide open. I jacked at least five more nice cumshots, then milked a few more drops in his mouth. I sat down on the ottoman so I could have the best view as he rolls around my sperm load in his mouth before taking a deep swallow. Then he opens to show me his empty mouth. One more dream desire fulfilled thanks to Joe. Dude, I love the way you can deepthroat a hard dick.

He says lets get ready for lunch. I've had my appetizer, I need something else to eat.

Once again, I can't even comprehend what has happened in the last few hours. But, I know I have sucked a cock, swallowed sperm and loved it. Joe's by far the best cocksucker I have known. I want to learn more from him.

Just to be safe and discreet, I'm going to get my truck, pick you up at the end of our road so no one suspects anything. I say great, see you in a few.

Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers