Curious Daydreams to Real Hard Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
My neighbor & I continue the awesome day of cocksucking!
1.3k words
4.55
4.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers

I'm walking to the end of my road to meet my neighbor Joe. As I'm walking, I'm reflecting on the fact, Joe's gorgeous cock is my first cock to actually suck.

Thinking of his 7" beautiful meat actually penetrating my lips, going all the way into my throat, face fucking me until his balls are completely empty of sweet sperm and allowing me to milk and clean his cock until I have swallowed every drop, has a tent pole in my shorts as I walk down the sidewalk.

This has been an eventful day considering We have both unloaded our balls twice each. Definitely wasn't what I thought of when I got up this morning.

I get to the end of the road waiting on Joe to pick me up, my dick is still hard sticking out in my athletic shorts. So I turn towards an empty field trying to push my cock to a place which doesn't show as much.

Joe pulls up behind me, rolls his window down and says "Cocksucker, Hey Cocksucker! Let's go!". Of course, I'm turning every shade of red, embarrassed and also, enjoying the shit out of it. My dick will not go down now. I'm hard as a brick with pride.

I jump in the truck saying "Let's go eat dickhead!"

Joe looking at my tent pole says "You look quite the dick head to me! Tasty dick head though." So we head to the local burger joint, to get one of the best hamburger and fries around. Joe and I both know the meat we are interested in most is between our legs.

I tell Joe, "I'm ready for a creamy dessert!"

Grabbing his growing 7" cock, Joe says "Something like this, I hope."

"Absolutely man, it has the cream I'm wanting badly." I say.

I reach over and stroke Joe's bulging cock through his shorts. "Anywhere close by, you can think of?"

Yes, I have an idea." Joe says.

In just a couple of minutes we're pulling into a local Walmart. He pulls to the outer parking lot. Backs into a park. Engine off.

Tilt steering wheel up.

Joe turns towards me, already in the floor. I reach up to the waist band of his shorts, begin to pull them off as his 7" gorgeous hard dick pops out.

I pull him and my dessert closer to myself. I spread his legs so I can easily reach his cock and balls with the intention of worshiping each with my mouth and tongue.

His cock is so hard I know my gray hair will show out the windshield when I hover over the juicy head, already wet with precum.

I'm starting to shake again uncontrollably. Trying to understand the day I am having. Going all my life completely straight, with only curious thoughts and daydreams. Never realizing being near another man's real cock. I'm not missing this totally dream day though. I hope Joe feels the same.

Joe's cock is without a doubt one of the most gorgeous I've ever seen in photos and videos. How did I get so incredibly lucky? As I tickle his balls, my mouth is watering.

I lean in and hover over this amazing cock. I begin to lick, kiss and suck the beautiful purple head. I'm still shaking. Tasting the sweet precum. I start to wrap my lips around his cockhead, moving up and down ever so slightly.

Joe's starting to moan with only the head in my mouth. It's like I'm making out with his cockhead. His moans get louder. No one can hear us, so I continue with this because he seems to be enjoying it so much.

Joe says, "Fuck Ray, that's so good. Please don't stop!". Like stopping is even in my vocabulary at this moment. I speed up slightly then slow down. Continuing the pace, with his eyes closed, rolling his head side to side mumbling "Please don't stop, please don't stop."

"Oh fuck, Ray, I'm going to cum, Take it all, Take it all!". I feel both his hands take my head, slowly pushing my head down his pulsating cock. As my nose reaches his belly, it begins. His cock is vibrating in my throat. I feel the heat, as his sperm begins to pump into my waiting throat. OMG, my own cock is so hard. He holds my head in place while he empties his balls with at least 6 or 7 streams of my creamy dessert. He lets go. I begin to come up cleaning and licking every drop off his sinking dick. Stopping at the head one last time to make it again with the beautiful cockhead.

I'm licking my lips as I move away from Joe.

Joe still has his eyes closed, ummmm. I am so hot and hard, just knowing I have accomplished so much satisfaction by sucking Joe off and eating his cum.

Joe opens his eyes, smiles and looks down at my tent pole in my shorts.

He tells me to swap places with him. Joe proceeds to take the waistband of my shorts and pull them to the floor. Pushing my right leg to the seat, spreading my legs wide for complete access to my rock hard uncut cock and balls.

Joes starts to stroke my cock as he leans in to lick my hanging ball sack. Oh my, I feel like I'm in a dream again. starting to shake again. He begins to mouth my hard meat up my shaft. Reaching my exposed head, because my dick is so hard, my foreskin's peeled itself from my cockhead.

Now he's at the top, licking precum from my shiny head. Joe doesn't stop there. He opens wide, enhales all 6.5" of cock down to my belly. He holds it there for seemingly ever. Oh, his warm mouth is the best. Now he slowly begins to go up and down, but ever so slightly. It's up, then back in my belly, up and back, up and back. "Joe please don't stop." I say.

Joe is without a doubt, the best blowjob I've ever had. This is the best sex day I have had in my 68 years on earth. I will not last long at this pace, with the majority of my prick buried in Joe's face.

"Suck me Joe, suck me!" "Please don't stop sucking my hard cock!". "I love it!". I can feel the suction in his mouth, each time his head goes up. Then, I can't help it. without a word to Joe. My sperm comes rumbling out of my balls, up my shaft, into his throat. It just keeps going, I can't keep up with the shots of hot white cream. Joe simply never stops. OMG, Each time is the best time. Joe swallows every drop, cleans my cock from end to end.

We gather our shorts and our thoughts. Trying to comprehend the gravity of our day and our situation. Definitely not wanting it to end. Headed back home.

Joe asks, "What are you thinking about tonight?"

"I'll tell you what I'm thinking, Joe.". "We have the rest of today and tomorrow, to take advantage of of this awesome situation we have. Personally, I don't want it to end now."

"How about you?". Joe says, "I completely agree." "It's been good having you for a neighbor these last few years, while barely knowing you. But, now that you and I have gotten acquainted in a more intimate way, my hope is to continue this type of neighborly relationship."

"Joe, I would like to have you stay at my house tonight. So, we can enjoy some more cocksucking if you would like. I simply don't want this to end here."

"Ray, I want the same. I may run home to change clothes and freshen up."

"Sounds good to me, Joe."

I freshened up. Put on clean tshirt and undershorts. Nothing else. Sitting waiting on Joe, can't help but think of his beautiful cock and all we've done today. Im horny, literally. Hopefully, Joe's cock is in my mouth soon.

Rayjay507
Rayjay507
45 Followers