All Comments on 'Curious for Something New...'

by CuriousToSuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Dreams sometimes come true, and then fantasies become realities. Who knows, maybe your wife has fantasized about watching you getting down on your knees submissively servicing a huge alpha cock.

NicebiguyNicebiguy11 months ago

Very hot, but I didn't quite understand exactly what happened. Could you be a little more descriptive? He He

two2gotwo2go11 months ago

Excellent story with many of my exact thoughts of curiousty and cuckolding. I loved the words you used to describe it all in detail.

Rj_GallosRj_Gallos11 months ago

Fantastic post!

May your desires come true soon!

Lars420Lars42011 months ago

Your story made my dick harder than Damascus steel dude. Super fuckin hot! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely perfect…wifey knows her sub lives to eat her ass…only thing hotter would be to do it right before eating her now freshly fucked cunt…then feeling myself being yanked down to clean and suck her bull’s cock…and I would just keep sucking and sucking it as she simply stares… and calls me a worthless faggot..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it. I ate my wife out after I fucked her & always wanted to watch her fuck another guy. I got my wish a number of times and finally got fucked myself while I ate his cum out of her.

He fucked me as I begged him not to stop then I sucked him clean.

spickockspickock11 months ago

Excellent, well written

Call_me_PennCall_me_Penn11 months ago

Congratulations on your first story and I loved it, really connected with it: straight, married and curious for cock. I shared a very similar story, as my first here: https://literotica.com/s/im-not-gay-i-just-want-a-cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder what percentage of me over 60 want to suck a cock? I know I do and believe the percentage is pretty high.

onda at email dot com

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I played as a youngster with a friend until I was 15 then stopped to play with girls. I didn't play with another male until I was 60, then once again 3 years later with the same older gentleman. I think the one reason I did is one night while riding me the wife was really close to an orgasm when I came in her. She said she wanted me to eat her and I had her slide up to sit on my face.

The taste of my cum, her wetness and when she did orgasm was such an erotic experience it brought back so many thoughts of playing with my friends cock that I wanted to experience it all over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuriousToSuck@CuriousToSuck
Curious. Want to explore my sexuality and self. Like sensual things and enjoy new sensations, smells, tastes, and watching.