All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 07-08'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
everything and more!

These chapters were full of surprises. Really great stuff all around. Definitely one of my favorite chapters!!

Keep going! The story is just too good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ho my god !

Can't believe you amaze me a little more each chapter. When i'm horny, i always come to this story it make me so wet ! Thanks for this and looking forward to the next chapters and the next story i will definitely read it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I've read all the chapters to this story now and it's by far my favorite on literotica. I hope to read more on this story cx I surely thought Krista would end up with Tamara

love_childlove_childover 9 years ago
Great stuff

Can't wait to read whats next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've read so far. I started reading 2 chapters ago. Is it possible you might be able to add a scat scene in one of those dream phases?

massagetherapymassagetherapyover 8 years ago
5 star???

can' I vote for 6 or 7 star?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mean girl

I felt something for Tamara in the first chapter, the following chapters less and less. The oldest sister lost her job, and perhaps will end up losing the house or will shortfall an education. There is a fine line between fetish and cruelty. It's getting pushed past that, not sure how much i can read. Started off great, but it's going in a direction I'm not comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the no job thing is a bit much isn't she supporting her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was going to relent on the story

However just finding out that Tamara was going to drug Krista and rape her with her pussy kind of pushed me over to wishing that someone, somewhere will punish Tamara greatly. Then Sara gets wrapped up with some plastic tape and Tamara rapes her mouth over and over again. The time line from the mall chapter covered weeks. What happened with Sara and her work? SHe was supposed to take a month off due to Tamara's complaints; and Tamara said that she was not going to punish Sara after the mall incident. Well, the "punishment" turns out not to be true. I really like the creative writing and face-sitting. I have to admit that I did not know just how far that genre could go. THis story definitely pushed it over. Some folks want scat to be used but that is a turnoff for me. I still wonder when Krista will be forced into this lesbian saga.

shy9905shy9905almost 2 years ago

Dayam! Straight out of my earliest secret fantasies. I've read this whole story at least twice. I hope you are writing some more. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous